Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,394 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

How Brainwashing Works - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Brainwashing Works (8122 Views)

Do Not Underestimate The Effects Of Religion Indoctrination And Brainwashing / Sunday Adelaja Exposes Adeboye Scripture Manipulation And Brainwashing For Money / Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Brainwashing Works by plaetton: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2015
vooks:

What have you learnt lately, that dirt materialized out of nothing 13b years ago and then formed you cheesy cheesy cheesy

Actually, I learnt that in primary school, and not in that kindergarten-ish way you put.
Re: How Brainwashing Works by CoolUsername: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2015
vooks:

Negro ,
Some viruses have more DNA than human beings so don't mistake their size for simplicity.
Please Google chirality problem and see why it is IMPOSSIBLE for DNA to form naturally.

Briefly, the SIMPLEST protein contains over 50 different amino acids which MUST all be left handed. You don't want to know how proteins are related to RNA and DNA.

In short, there is no knowledge gap between what we know and abiogenesis, what we know is sufficient to rule out CHANCE
Most viruses have few genes, the Ebola virus, for example, has only 7. Reasearch is still going on. Where would your 'god of the gaps' be if we find out exactly how life came to be.

The fact that research has not come to a conclusive end doesn't automatically mean that God did it.

Now, I gave my point on evolution. Don't ignore it.
Re: How Brainwashing Works by vooks: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
CoolUsername:
Most viruses have few genes, the Ebola virus, for example, has only 7. Reasearch is still going on. Where would your 'god of the gaps' be if we find out exactly how life came to be.

The fact that research has not come to a conclusive end doesn't automatically mean that God did it.

And I thoroughly debunked it. EVILution presumes there was life somehow in the first place. We are not making idiotic presumption bro.
The number of genes don't mean complexity FYI. If you half understood what is RNA,DNA and how they are related to amino acids I doubt you would ever flap gums about chance.

Now, viruses use RNA and not DNA. Do you know how DNA is preserved in the lab? It is stored in under -200 degrees Celsius, and even then it still disintegrates. RNA is ten times as unstable.

Now,viruses are an enigma, while it is intuitive to imagine that life started simple and grew complex with time, viruses complicate this. How? They can't reproduce on their own, they need some copying mchanism of bigger cells. This means viruses can't exist without other more complex cells. So it is retard.ed to hallucinate that life started as a virus because then they would have had no cells to multiply on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brainwashing Works by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
CoolUsername:
Where would your 'god of the gaps' be if we find out exactly how life came to be.

Legends have it that billions of life forms on earth supposedly came from a single cell which came from dead matter

Isn't it yet time to humble yourselves and admit God is responsible for life ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Brainwashing Works by CoolUsername: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
vooks:

And I thoroughly debunked it. EVILution presumes there was life somehow in the first place. We are not making idiotic presumption bro.
The number of genes don't mean complexity FYI. If you half understood what is RNA,DNA and how they are related to amino acids I doubt you would ever flap gums about chance.

Now, viruses use RNA and not DNA. Do you know how DNA is preserved in the lab? It is stored in under -200 degrees Celsius, and even then it still disintegrates. RNA is ten times as unstable.

Now,viruses are an enigma, while it is intuitive to imagine that life started simple and grew complex with time, viruses complicate this. How? They can't reproduce on their own, they need some copying mchanism of bigger cells. This means viruses can't exist without other more complex cells. So it is retard.ed to hallucinate that life started as a virus because then they would have had no cells to multiply on
Calm down, let's not get agitated here. Recent studies have shown that viruses came before bacteria. So they must have evolved their dependency later on. More research would shed more light on this in due time.

Evolution has nothing to do with abiogenesis, so don't redefine it to suit your argument. So don't avoid the question

Why do we have more primitive organisms in lower and older strata and more complex ones in recent layers?
Re: How Brainwashing Works by vooks: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
CoolUsername:

Calm down, let's not get agitated here. Recent studies have shown that viruses came before bacteria. So they must have evolved their dependency later on. More research would shed more light on this in due time.
This is what I call circular reasoning.
First, you PRESUME evolution,secondly, you presume information gap would bail you out of your dilemma. What we know now about RNA is sufficient to slay any possible evolution argument. That's what I drew your attention to. DNA and RNA outside living organisms need extreme temperatures to thrive, temperatures so low that no chemical reaction can take place!

Evolution has nothing to do with abiogenesis, so don't redefine it to suit your argument. So don't avoid the question
Abiogenesis is Chemical EVOLUTION. Am sure you have NEVER read Darwin, u just work with Google and imagine it can increase your knowledge. My broda you need to read, chew books. Who should answer Origins question if not evolutionists?

Why do we have more primitive organisms in lower and older strata and more complex ones in recent layers?
A myriad of reasons. If you are really interested in why I will gladly teach you. Just say so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brainwashing Works by vooks: 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
plaetton:

Actually, I learnt that in primary school, and not in that kindergarten-ish way you put.
Verily your brainwashing started early. I wonder what those fools saw in your sole neuron worth brainwashing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Brainwashing Works by CoolUsername: 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
vooks:

This is what I call circular reasoning.
First, you PRESUME evolution,secondly, you presume information gap would bail you out of your dilemma. What we know now about RNA is sufficient to slay any possible evolution argument. That's what I drew your attention to. DNA and RNA outside living organisms need extreme temperatures to thrive, temperatures so low that no chemical reaction can take place!

There's no dilemma here, research that is incomplete is incomplete. Scientists would not attribute it to magic just because hey don't know yet. Second, I don't think what you defined above is the meaning of circular reasoning.
By the way, RNA can be formed by self-assembling amides in the right conditions.

vooks:

Abiogenesis is Chemical EVOLUTION. Am sure you have NEVER read Darwin, u just work with Google and imagine it can increase your knowledge. My broda you need to read, chew books. Who should answer Origins question if not evolutionists?

This is another thing you've gotten wrong, evolution and chemical evolution are not the same theory. Evolution deals with heredity while chemical evolution deals with chemicals. I don't know the books you've been reading but please make sure they are not biased and also, make sure you understand them fully.

vooks:

A myriad of reasons. If you are really interested in why I will gladly teach you. Just say so

I will like nothing more than to hear your views for a change. smiley
Re: How Brainwashing Works by vooks: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
CoolUsername:

There's no dilemma here, research that is incomplete is incomplete. Scientists would not attribute it to magic just because hey don't know yet. Second, I don't think what you defined above is the meaning of circular reasoning.
I can't help you with that

By the way, RNA can be formed by self-assembling amides in the right conditions.
Nonsense. They also have test tube babies so babies may just form naturally cool

This is another thing you've gotten wrong, evolution and chemical evolution are not the same theory. Evolution deals with heredity while chemical evolution deals with chemicals. I don't know the books you've been reading but please make sure they are not biased and also, make sure you understand them fully.
ORIGINS is ORIGINS sir. If you have no idea of what evolution is please consult a dictionary.
Evolution theory at its basest is simply study of information. Common sense dictates you start with where information came from not PRESUMING there always was information
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chemical-evolution
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_evolution

I will like nothing more than to hear your views for a change. smiley

Ok sir!
Geological column is a MYTH
1. There is no particular order in which fossils lie in the column

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Brainwashing Works by CoolUsername: 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
vooks:

Nonsense. They also have test tube babies so babies may just form naturally cool

Formamide could have formed RNA naturally in early earth's harsh environment.

vooks:

Ok sir!
Geological column is a MYTH
1. There is no particular order in which fossils lie in the column

Calling the geological a myth is straight-up falsehood. Also to say there is no particular order is another falsehood.

The geological column has a definite order. This does not mean that it is complete in every given area (due to faulting, erosion, and the fact that fossilization does not occur every time) though, it is, rather incomplete. The earth is not an onion that has every layer clearly defined. The geological column is a puzzle pieced together through research.
Re: How Brainwashing Works by vooks: 3:48am On Dec 16, 2015
CoolUsername:

Formamide could have formed RNA naturally in early earth's harsh environment.

Calling the geological a myth is straight-up falsehood. Also to say there is no particular order is another falsehood.

The geological column has a definite order. This does not mean that it is complete in every given area (due to faulting, erosion, and the fact that fossilization does not occur every time) though, it is, rather incomplete. The earth is not an onion that has every layer clearly defined. The geological column is a puzzle pieced together through research.

I will respond to you later
Re: How Brainwashing Works by ichommy(m): 6:20am On Dec 16, 2015
*Observing* SolidKay, how u dey nah?
Re: How Brainwashing Works by Solidkay(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2015
ichommy:
*Observing* SolidKay, how u dey nah?
Am doing ok man
*i sight u jare*
Re: How Brainwashing Works by mustymatic(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
perod:
You don't need a book to know what is good and what is bad.
Yess you do
Re: How Brainwashing Works by Smartoscope007(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
urahara:

Can be easily inferred from the geanologies of Adam to jesus. By calculating the amount of years a father lives until the birth of his first child.

* Adam to Abraham .................. 1948 yrs *
* Abraham to Egypt ................. 290 yrs *
* From Egypt to Moses: (X) Let X = 63 63 yrs *
* X = (Kohath to Amram to Moses) *
* Moses to the Exodus .............. 80 yrs *
* Exodus to death Joshua ........... 70 yrs *
* Judges to Samuel ................. 450 yrs (Acts 13:20) *
* Kings of Judah ................... 513 yrs *
* Babylonian Captivity ............. 586 B.C.E. *
* Adam to Jesus 4000 yrs *
* birth of Jesus to now: 2011 years

4000 plus 2011 = 6011 years age of the earth
Christians are very good in assumptiOn..... imagine, he post'd rubbish.... i call it "verbos"
Re: How Brainwashing Works by urahara(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Legends have it that billions of life forms on earth supposedly came from a single cell which came from dead matter

Isn't it yet time to humble yourselves and admit God is responsible for life ?

God is responsible. He created the ebola virus. The hiv virus. The vitro cholera virus. Bacteria. Etc.

He made the cheetah fast enough to catch the antelope. And the antelope agile enough to elude the cheetah. What a wise God. He also made 99 percent of his created species go extinct. He made the appendix for decoration and he made nipples for men and a small vaginal canal for ease during child birth. We serve an awesome God.

2 Likes

Re: How Brainwashing Works by urahara(m): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Smartoscope007:
Christians are very good in assumptiOn..... imagine, he post'd rubbish.... i call it "verbos"
I'm not a xtian. Just wanted to show someone that the bible teaches that the earth was created 6,000 years ago.
Re: How Brainwashing Works by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
urahara:

God is responsible. He created the ebola virus. The hiv virus. The vitro cholera virus. Bacteria. Etc.

He made the cheetah fast enough to catch the antelope. And the antelope agile enough to elude the cheetah. What a wise God. He also made 99 percent of his created species go extinct. He made the appendix for decoration and he made nipples for men and a small vaginal canal for ease during child birth. We serve an awesome God.

You need to join the kids during their Sunday School classes .

Appendix are related to immunity and the Vagina can expand and contract - a design . Would you be turned on when you see a woman with a widely opened Vagina which is there for easy childbirth ?

1 Like

Re: How Brainwashing Works by urahara(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You need to join the kids during their Sunday School classes .

Appendix are related to immunity and the Vagina can expand and contract - a design . Would you be turned on when you see a woman with a widely opened Vagina which is there for easy childbirth ?

You are the one who needs to be taught by the kids. The Appendix has no function and the birth canal is small unlike in other mammals

1 Like

Re: How Brainwashing Works by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
urahara:

You are the one who needs to be taught by the kids. The Appendix has no function and the birth canal is small unlike in other mammals

The vestigial body parts are false claims of evolution . Im not sure why you whining about birth canal - you are making no point . Billions of people were given birth to through vaginal delivery .

Its sane to believe in a creator than that things came to being in whatever form according to their will aka natural process , aka nature

1 Like

Re: How Brainwashing Works by urahara(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

The vestigial body parts are false claims of evolution . Im not sure why you whining about birth canal - you are making no point . Billions of people were given birth to through vaginal delivery .

Its sane to believe in a creator than that things came to being in whatever form according to their will aka natural process , aka nature

The point I am trying to make about the birth canal is that that of apes is wide enough to allow it give birth under 2 hours why that of humans makes child birth take almost nine hours and at times need cesarean section. If you say vestigial organs are false claims tell me why we have goose bumps
Re: How Brainwashing Works by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
urahara:

The point I am trying to make about the birth canal is that that of apes is wide enough to allow it give birth under 2 hours why that of humans makes child birth take almost nine hours and at times need cesarean section. If you say vestigial organs are false claims tell me why we have goose bumps

Nine hours ? What are about millions of women who give birth within minutes ? Very few cases of prolonged labour - due to complications .

Can you explain how goosebumps are a proof of evolution ?

1 Like

Re: How Brainwashing Works by urahara(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Each year about 500,000 women die due to pregnancy and childbirth, 7 million have serious long term complications, and 50 million have negative outcomes following delivery. Goose bumps are vestigial.

1 Like

Re: How Brainwashing Works by vincent10(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2015
Gayjesus:
Brainwashing is a severe form of social influence that combine­s many approaches to cause changes in someone's way of thinking without that person's consent and often against his will.

Because brainwashing is such an invasive form of influence, it requires the complete isolation and dependency of the subject, which is why you mostly hear of brainwashing occurring in mosques and churches.

The agent (the brainwasher) must have complete control over the target (the brainwashee) so that thinking patterns and the fulfillment of other basic human needs depend on the will of the agent.

In the brainwashing process, the agent systematically breaks down the target's identity to the point that it doesn't work anymore. The agent then replaces it with another set of behaviors, attitudes and beliefs that work in the target's current environment.

This thereby explains why Islamic terrorist,church goers have no brains of their own. This explains why someone will work hard and give 10% if his hard earned income to a beings that "supposedly have everything" etc . They are victims of circumstances and every form of help should be rendered to them.

Famous Techniques of Brainwash

Repeating Your Opinion Makes People Believe It, No Matter How Stupid It Is

It is no secret how the same verses of the bible are being repeated to Christians every Sunday "Malachi 3:10 - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that [there shall] not [be room] enough [to receive it]"

As for Muslim,just repeat this laialai inlalal lailai inlala 2 billions times and you will see the deadly result

You have been brainwashed to think this way.
Re: How Brainwashing Works by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2015
interesting....
Re: How Brainwashing Works by Scholar8200(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
urahara:

Correct me here, since Apes have a wider canal, and some evolutionists claim that's where man came from, why then do women have a narrower canal? That looks like a reversal not a progression!
Re: How Brainwashing Works by Smartoscope007(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
urahara:

I'm not a xtian. Just wanted to show someone that the bible teaches that the earth was created 6,000 years ago.
Oh! i'm so sorry......
Re: How Brainwashing Works by CoolUsername: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Scholar8200:
Correct me here, since Apes have a wider canal, and some evolutionists claim that's where man came from, why then do women have a narrower canal? That looks like a reversal not a progression!
That's because evolution does not have an agenda. It's just a series of random changes that occur over time. Sometimes it goes a step forward and two steps back. For example, a sperm whale's embryo will grow buds for hindlimbs (like a horse or dog) and then absorb them back before birth. Why would a creator make that useless stage of development? To screw with us? Why is it suspiciously similar to other animals that scientists say that whales branched from?

1 Like

Re: How Brainwashing Works by Scholar8200(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
CoolUsername:

That's because evolution does not have an agenda. It's just a series of random changes that occur over time. Sometimes it goes a step forward and two steps back. For example, a sperm whale's embryo will grow buds for hindlimbs (like a horse or dog) and then absorb them back before birth. Why would a creator make that useless stage of development? To screw with us? Why is it suspiciously similar to other animals that scientists say that whales branched from?
Is there sufficient evidences for embryos of other animals growing 'lost parts' and loosing them before delivery? It seems to me that the issue of the sperm whale is just what to expect from an embryo (most of which are usually weird looking initially).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Brainwashing Works by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
CoolUsername

Are you Dprog ... your responses are just like him

Awkward he closed his account almost the same time you opened yours . His was before tho

Oya continue from where you stopped oo
Re: How Brainwashing Works by CoolUsername: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
Scholar8200:
Is there sufficient evidences for embryos of other animals growing 'lost parts' and loosing them before delivery? It seems to me that the issue of the sperm whale is just what to expect from an embryo (most of which are usually weird looking initially).
There is evidence. And these same buds usually grow to become hind limbs in quadrupeds.
Re: How Brainwashing Works by dalaman: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog and Scholar8200. Please can you guys use God and the bible to explain to us why the DNA of living organisms mutate randomly sometimes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I May No Longer Believe In God Existence / Catholic Cardinal Says Adam And Eve Didn’t Exist / Let's List All The Versions Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 238
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.