Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

How Brainwashing Works - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Brainwashing Works (8119 Views)

Do Not Underestimate The Effects Of Religion Indoctrination And Brainwashing / Sunday Adelaja Exposes Adeboye Scripture Manipulation And Brainwashing For Money / Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Brainwashing Works by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Scholar8200:
No

So what's your take on the creation story since you aint no gap theorist and believe the earth is not 6,000 yrs old . With biblical references off course cool
Re: How Brainwashing Works by Richirich713: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
CoolUsername:

My morality is objective. You hurt someone, you're bad. You do good, then you're good.

I find that odd cuz most atheists believe it's subjective cuz they know that objective morality supports the argument for God existence strongly.

CoolUsername:

If 100% of humans were gay then we won't be here. It's as simple as that. But we've since moved on from sole reliance on natural selection because we are intelligent social animals. For example, gay couples can adopt orphans or use surrogates and sperm donors to have children.

Furthermore, if you feel that a man must be with a woman, what exactly is that going to accomplish? Who is that law protecting? I'll really like to know why.

Also, biologically speaking, homosexuality is a great feature for a specie in order to prevent its population from exploding beyond what the ecosystem can accomodate.

Let's put it this way, I can't prove homosexuality is wrong just like I can't prove paedophilia, rape or murder is wrong.

Ps I always believed homosexuality was wrong even before I was religious, just like I always believed paedophilia was wrong.
Re: How Brainwashing Works by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
CoolUsername:

Also, biologically speaking, homosexuality is a great feature for a specie in order to prevent its population from exploding beyond what the ecosystem can accomodate.

Please stop spewing bullshit in the name of biological science . "Ok" me and move on !
Re: How Brainwashing Works by CoolUsername: 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
Richirich713:

I find that odd cuz most atheists believe it's subjective cuz they know that objective morality supports the argument for God existence strongly.

I don't see how it does, maybe you can enlighten me? There's no 'to each his own' when it comes to harming other in my opinion.

Richirich713:

Let's put it this way, I can't prove homosexuality is wrong just like I can't prove paedophilia, rape or murder is wrong.

Haven't you been listening? Paedophilia and rape and wrong because they are not consensual and are both physically and emotionally damaging to the victims.

1 Like

Re: How Brainwashing Works by CoolUsername: 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Please stop spewing bullshit in the name of biological science . "Ok" me and move on !
You obviously know nothing about biology.

1 Like

Re: How Brainwashing Works by Richirich713: 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
CoolUsername:

I don't see how it does, maybe you can enlighten me? There's no 'to each his own' when it comes to harming other in my opinion.

Haven't you been listening? Paedophilia and rape and wrong because they are not consensual and are both physically and emotionally damaging to the victims.

I said I can't PROVE rape or paedophilia is wrong, u say it's wrong cuz it cuz harm but then u will have to prove harming others is wrong. Not use circular reasoning.

Don't u believe humans are just highly evolved animals, if so why don't u believe in shark rape.

Paedophilia cuz harm? Definitely since most girls are too immature for that But there were and are definitely girls who don't feel like they were wrong or harm.

I hope u no this.
Re: How Brainwashing Works by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
CoolUsername:
ok
Re: How Brainwashing Works by perod(f): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
You don't need a book to know what is good and what is bad.
Re: How Brainwashing Works by vooks: 3:19am On Dec 15, 2015
CoolUsername:
Let's start with evolution.
For evolution to be true some conditions have to be met, one of such is that the fossils of organisms will become more primitive the deeper we go into the earth' crust, with the most primitive species at the deepest layers and the most recent at the topmost layers.

Nonsense
Start with where life came from cool
Did life materialize out of thin air?
Re: How Brainwashing Works by plaetton: 6:38am On Dec 15, 2015
CoolUsername:

With emphasis on " obviously ".

Unfortunately, that's what are forced to deal with in the religilous section.
Re: How Brainwashing Works by vooks: 6:40am On Dec 15, 2015
plaetton:

M0ron,
Merry Christmas
Re: How Brainwashing Works by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:46am On Dec 15, 2015
vooks:

Nonsense

Lmao

How can someone start building without a foundation grin ?

We have to know how life came about first .

CoolUsername , the one who obviously knows biology can you help us with that ?

2 Likes

Re: How Brainwashing Works by plaetton: 6:50am On Dec 15, 2015
vooks:

Nonsense

Here we go again. undecided

I always burst into laughter when I see your dimwitted reactions when presented with superior knowledge.

I notice that you have fairly consistent knee-jerk reactions when presented with simple, common sense facts.

Praise be to the Toothfairy the day you will actually make even a half-sense rebuttal to a clearly sensible argument.

Why not humble yourself, you dimwitted clown, and learn some things

The difference between religio-clowns like you and the rest of us is that, unlike you, we take every opportunity to learn, learn something new.

And this is the problem with religion, and also the reason why we are here to suffer and rub shoulders with mental Lilliputians like vooks and his ilk.

Someone has to do the dirty job. undecided
Africa must be saved.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Brainwashing Works by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:55am On Dec 15, 2015
plaetton:

Please both of us know he was spewing bullshit . What the heck is its a great feature to control population in an ecosystem grin . That's simply a belief or an assumption not a fact . It only makes sense to assume that its an evolutionary need not that its what it actually is . "I don't know " should have been a much better response .
Re: How Brainwashing Works by plaetton: 6:57am On Dec 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Please both of us know he was spewing bullshit . What the heck is its a great feature to control population in an ecosystem grin . That's simply a belief or an assumption not a fact . It only makes sense to assume that its an evolutionary need not that its what it actually is . "I don't know " should have been a much better response .

Just shut up kingebukasblog. undecided

What was the highest level you studied biology?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brainwashing Works by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:57am On Dec 15, 2015
plaetton:

I always burst into laughter when I see your dimwitted reactions when presented with superior knowledge.

I notice that you have fairly consistent knee-jerk reactions when presented with simple, common sense facts.

Praise be to the Toothfairy the day you will actually make even a half-sense rebuttal to a clearly sensible argument.

The difference between religio-clowns like you and the rest of us is that, unlike you, we take every opportunity to learn, learn something new.

And this is the problem with religion, and also the reason why we are here to suffer and rub shoulders with mental Lilliputians like vooks and his ilk.

African must be saved.

Bro , you didnt answer the question after this long epistle . If superior knowledge is the belief in abiogenesis then cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Brainwashing Works by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:59am On Dec 15, 2015
plaetton:

Just shut up kingebukasblog. undecided

What was the highest level you studied biology?

I'm a computer scientist but its easy to spot bullshit cheesy
Re: How Brainwashing Works by plaetton: 7:04am On Dec 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Bro , you didnt answer the question after this long epistle . If superior knowledge is the belief in abiogenesis then cheesy

You are young.

Pls take every opportunity to learn, learn something new.

It's funny how you clowns pretend to use your intellects to question scientific theories and facts. That's fine.

But why do you not use , or pretend to use same to question the stone-age legends and myths that straddles your young mind ?
Why

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Brainwashing Works by plaetton: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm a computer scientist but its easy to spot bullshit cheesy

You didn't answer my question.

What was your last grade that you took biology?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brainwashing Works by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:07am On Dec 15, 2015
plaetton:

You didn't answer my question.

What was your last grade that you took biology?

B2 - waec - sec schl
Re: How Brainwashing Works by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2015
plaetton:

You are young.

Pls take every opportunity to learn, learn something new.

It's funny how you clowns pretend to use your intellects to question scientific theories and facts. That's fine.

But why do you not use , or pretend to use same to question the stone-age legends and myths that straddles your young mind ?
Why

1. Misconception - You always thought God came from NOTHING and created everything . I once shared the dumb belief , I questioned that and understood God is eternal .

There's a belief currently held as irrefutably true that something came from nothing , I questioned that and still maintained my belief in God . There's a belief that life came from the non living without needing any sort of supernatural intervention , I questioned that and still maintained my belief in God .

Most of the contents in the bible you scrutinize and ridicule are actually your own misconceptions . Fix that and it will all make sense .

Romans 1:22

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

2 . Experience - Nothing beats experience . When you witness God's goodness , you dont have the audacity to question anything . You just practiced the religion without having any sort of relationship with God - that's why you departed .

1.Proverbs 3:5-6

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

2. Romans 8:38-39

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord

3. James 4:8
Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Brainwashing Works by plaetton: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

B2 - waec - sec schl

Thank you.

Now pls, agree that you barely know anything at all about biology.
Please.
But you can learn if you are sincere and humble.

Please , young man, it is the grandest of follies to attack and criticize things for which you have ZERO or little understanding.

4 Likes

Re: How Brainwashing Works by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2015
plaetton:

Thank you.

Now pls, agree that you barely know anything at all about biology.
Please.
But you can learn if you are sincere and humble.

Please , young man, it is the grandest of follies to attack and criticize things for which you have ZERO or little understanding.

Funny guy

We use the knowledge of biology in computer science and Ive given lots of instances and why it points towards the undeniable evidence of a creator . You guys dont and wont even understand what I post and a blind response would follow suite . Quite sad sad

From my discussions with you , you have very little knowledge of who God is and the bible you criticize - ZERO knowledge when compared to the deeper realms of theology . What makes it right for you to do so and not me ?

1 Like

Re: How Brainwashing Works by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2015
@plaetton ... I challenge you to refute this post . Here is biology and computer science . Let's see how well you'do . I posted this on vook's challenge thread .

KingEbukasBlog:

When you are talking of design , you look at realms - supernatural (God realm ) , natural (material realm ) and artificial ( man made realm )

The artificial (man made realm ) is controlled by man . Man tends to emulate the natural systems in his realm birthing the artificial realm . The product of this emulation is described as intelligent - natural ecosystems , natural interaction between the inhabitants in an ecosystem e.g interactions in an ant colony system is replicated in AIs and is used in solving problems .

So ANY system that exist in nature is a DESIGN because it TENDS TO BE REPLICATED when EMULATED . If an artificial copy of a natural system - simple or complex - is described as a DESIGN why shouldn't the natural system be called a DESIGN?
Re: How Brainwashing Works by plaetton: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Funny guy

We use the knowledge of biology in computer science and Ive given lots of instances and why it points towards the undeniable evidence of a creator . You guys dont even understand what I post and the blind response would follow suite . Quite sad sad

From my discussions with you , you have very little knowledge of who God is and the bible you criticize - ZERO knowledge when compared to the deeper realms of theology . What makes it right for you to do so and not me ?

Lol.
Actually, I have read every book in the bible. A feat, I am quite sure, you have not to come close to.

I also know more about Christian history that you could ever imagine.

I also, studied psychology as a minor in university, and come from a Christian background, and I interact with Christians every single day.

So, my dear child, I know about your religion, the psychology of religious faith , much more than you.

The only thing I agree with you is that I have always been mentally sovereign. Therefore I don't know what it is like to have faith in things and ideas that are clearly contradictory.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brainwashing Works by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.
Actually, I have read every book in the bible. A feat, I am quite sure, you have to come close to.

I also know more about Christian history that you could ever imagine.

I also, studied psychology as a minor in university, and come from a Christian background, and I interact with Christians every single day.

So, my dear child, I know about your religion, the psychology of religious faith , much more than you.

The only thing I agree with you is that I have always been mentally sovereign. Therefore I don't know what it is like to have faith in things and ideas that are clearly contradictory.

Its not about being mentally sovereign or having christian friends or knowing the Christian history . Does me visiting a surgeon's office and this surgeon's supposedly my brother and having family friends who are all surgeons give me a total knowledge to operate lawfully and develop the dexterity to perform surgical operations?

If you can answer correctly then you'd see you've made no point . Obviously , one could get a little knowledge about the profession - the simple basics . For you to be a surgeon , you are to acquire the knowledge and pass through the required stages before you'd be seen as one .

You obviously have had no experience or relationship with God - that's what Christianity is majorly about - evidently seen through Christ's teachings when he was here on earth . His purpose was even to restore man's relationship with God - a better and improved one cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Brainwashing Works by plaetton: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
@plaetton ... I challenge you to refute this post . Here is biology and computer science . Let's see how well you'do . I posted this on vook's challenge thread .

Lol.

Challenge me so that what will happen ?

You are too childish, way out of my league.

Kids sef. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brainwashing Works by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.

Challenge me so that what will happen ?

You are too childish, way out of my league.

Kids sef. undecided

An honourable response cool
Re: How Brainwashing Works by vooks: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2015
plaetton:

Africa must be saved.
What have you learnt lately, that dirt materialized out of nothing 13b years ago and then formed you cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Brainwashing Works by CoolUsername: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2015
vooks:

Nonsense
Every living organism can be broken up into amino acids. Amino acids are the building block of life. Although research is still far from complete, scientists believe that the atmospheric conditions of the earth before life would have been able to produce these amino acids.

How these acids made the jump to become living organisms is still unknown. But there is an organism which possesses some characteristics of living things and some of non-living things, they are called viruses.

1 Like

Re: How Brainwashing Works by CoolUsername: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2015
Richirich713:

I said I can't PROVE rape or paedophilia is wrong, u say it's wrong cuz it cuz harm but then u will have to prove harming others is wrong. Not use circular reasoning.

Don't u believe humans are just highly evolved animals, if so why don't u believe in shark rape.

Paedophilia cuz harm? Definitely since most girls are too immature for that But there were and are definitely girls who don't feel like they were wrong or harm.

I hope u no this.

Harming others is wrong because we are intelligent creatures with brains that are complex enough to give us emotion. One of such emotions is know as empathy.

Empathy is necessary for social creatures like man to help those in need and for us to not cause harm to our fellow humans.

But you're missing point. I'm saying that homosexuality causes no harm and I'm asking you to show me why it is wrong.

PS: Sometimes the victims of paedophilia do not know they are being harmed until they are mature enough to understand the emotional damage that they have being carrying.
Re: How Brainwashing Works by vooks: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2015
CoolUsername:
Every living organism can be broken up into amino acids. Amino acids are the building block of life. Although research is still far from complete, scientists believe that the atmospheric conditions of the earth before life would have been able to produce these amino acids.

How these acids made the jump to become living organisms is still unknown. But there is an organism which possesses some characteristics of living things and some of non-living things, they are called viruses.
Negro ,
Some viruses have more DNA than human beings so don't mistake their size for simplicity.
Please Google chirality problem and see why it is IMPOSSIBLE for DNA to form naturally.

Briefly, the SIMPLEST protein contains over 50 different amino acids which MUST all be left handed. You don't want to know how proteins are related to RNA and DNA.

In short, there is no knowledge gap between what we know and abiogenesis, what we know is sufficient to rule out CHANCE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince / The Social Effects Of Religious Beliefs In Nigeria. / Just 3 Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.