Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class (1867 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by JAZES(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
My Husband wants me to be a Full House Wife after coming out with a First Class in Accounting.
Advise me on what to do please? We are young couples, we got married 3 months ago,
my Husband and I graduated last year from University of Lagos, he studied Business Education
and he came out with 2.2(second class lower) and I currently earn more money than him.

He said he will break our marriage if I refuse to be a Full House Wife, What do you advise please?
I don’t want my efforts in school to be wasted and I also don’t want to lose my marriage, What Can I Do?

Guys, kindly drop your comments below as this will go a long way to help….Thanks

http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/11/27/my-husband-wants-me-to-be-a-full-house-wife-after-graduating-with-a-first-class/

CC: lalasticlala,ishilove
lalasticlala kindly push this out there as this person needs serious councel. Thanks

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
That should av been discussed before the marriage took place....

I can't imagine myself nt working with my hard earned certificate....so my parents wouldn't reap of wat they sowed?? He must be joking.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by flexxyworld(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
He his just. Insecure

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by senatorizyking(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time husband... Be wise !

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by MRBrownJ: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
you cant have your cake and eat it too... you either accept this mans demand or you keep working and let your household become a battleground. these are the issues that should have been discussed WELL before accepting to marry him.
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
How true is this story/
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by JAZES(m): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
flexxyworld:
He his just. Insecure

You just hit the nail on the head my dear, nothing but insecurity is killing the man

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by Lucialovely(f): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
He's not serious. Even the Bible said u r suppose to b a helpmate and not a liability. What if he's works crumbles den u wake up every morning to lick each odas eyes and go back to sleep. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by mascot87(m): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
I beg u woman in the name of God, if you don't want to suffer in life & regret this, don't ever think of leaving ur job because of one stupid husband. He will frustrate you & u will hate ur life. You will be amazed @how fast he will change & his ego grow geometrically. God saved my sister she didnt drop her job when d husband suggested such, she would have committed suicide cos d guy refuse to give my sister a kobo ever, not even money to take care of d baby they had together. He just became a monster over night. The most foolish thing a woman can do in life is to leave the job cos the husband suggested she should. Don't ever try it pls. Majority of men out there are demonic & u will suffer.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
In this life
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by Niyeal(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
First class pple cant think well i must say. Just pack to V.island and make ur money like Linda ikeji.
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by udmydearest(f): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Babe this story vex me no be small oo, wat the Bleep is dat guy saying sef?? Wit ur first class degree?? Abeg abeg abeg oooo, me no wan hear say them shoot gun, mama run oo..... Don't u ever accept such crap from dat guy oo "naaauunnsence"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by Booyakasha(f): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
A
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by adren(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
end time love
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by charlito94(m): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
In d first place y did u guys rysh into d marriage having not understood ursefs.

Legal advice, quit d marriage now or better still talk To him cos if he doesn't accept its going to lead u into a bigger marriage mess
N I think he's jealous n an insecure feeling n inferiority complex
One thing u should no is DAT as a working lady u stand out but being a housewife will totally make u useless
Hope u won't regret ur decision
If u need a better legal advice call me 08130762596

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by ClassCaptain(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
charlito94:
In d first place y did u guys rysh into d marriage having not understood ursefs.

Legal advice, quit d marriage now or better still talk To him cos if he doesn't accept its going to lead u into a bigger marriage mess
N I think he's jealous n an insecure feeling n inferiority complex
One thing u should no is DAT as a working lady u stand out but being a housewife will totally make u useless
Hope u won't regret ur decision
If u need a better legal advice call me 08130762596

I concur
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by ngbibian65: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
U would have discuss this before marriage. Ur hubby is just insecure just try and talk sense to him

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by jrerico1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
No problem, she can be a half house wife while a house help teach her the deeds
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Babe abeg, No vex 4 dis matter
udmydearest:
Babe this story vex me no be small oo, wat the Bleep is dat guy saying sef?? Wit ur first class degree?? Abeg abeg abeg oooo, me no wan hear say them shoot gun, mama run oo..... Don't u ever accept such crap from dat guy oo "naaauunnsence"
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by jmichlins(m): 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
you dey call that enemy of progress husband? tomorrow you go enter church dey combine holy ghost fire and thunder ontop your enemy while you live with the devil himself. Divorce sharp sharp and develop yourself. Dora, Ngozi, Alakija no be women like you?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Actually I blame u alittle. U guys were supposed to have discussed dis way b4 marriage

On a good day I'll advice u to oblige buh naaaaah this case is strong. You are jus 3 months into the marriage and dis is coming up already? WTF! Are u even done with your honey moon yet?

Please don't quit your job, its obviously pride. Communication should be the only option. Buh remember to beg him and take it calmly and don't approach him as if its by force. Am sure he just want to be sure u'll be submissive or somtin.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by OpenGames: 7:40am On Nov 28, 2015
Dear sister of mine, know beyond any reasonable doubt in your mind that you will eventually leave that marriage. The only difference is if you leave now that there are no children, you ll bounce back easier but if you leave in the future, you will be badly battered physically and emotionally with 1 or 2 children tying u down to the marriage and leaving you stuck.
This request is the first move of an abuser, ask any abused woman. They render you dependent and useless with no koBo to ur name, they get u pregnant so you ll find it difficult to leave, they isolate you from your family and friends......and then they give you the VIP dog treatment that u may never recover from ie if you are still alive.

Believe it that this request alone has shown that you ve married a mistake and if u don't give in, he is going to make your life a living hell. Don't listen to any church preaching ooo....na you and you alone go suffer. Discharge yourself now while there is still time. You are not d first and u won't be d last to marry in error. Just please don't let your parent's suffering on you be in vain because of a fellow human being like you that calls himself a husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by grad2012(f): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2015
Abeg which kin husband be dis? Instead of him to be proud of his woman, but wait fes you guys shud have discussed dis before marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by MsBliss(f): 8:39am On Nov 28, 2015
jokes...........let's take it that the husband is just joking.
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by JAZES(m): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2015
Lalasticlala can u help put this out there
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 01, 2015
Insecurity at its peak. May God help him change his mind. That's why you should pray and never rush into marriage, humans are filled with surprises.
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by misspicy(f): 4:53am On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
In this life
you never see anything grin....did u see this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/2771995/hello-guys-dont-marry-career
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by lilien001(f): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2015
Even if your husband is financially buoyant, it is not reason enough to stop you from working. Working is not just about making money but also about socializing and keeping busy and besides a first class is too good to be kept in a shelf.
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Be A Full House Wife After Graduating With A First Class by JAZES(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2015
lilien001:
Even if your husband is financially buoyant, it is not reason enough to stop you from working. Working is not just about making money but also about socializing and keeping busy and besides a first class is too good to be kept in a shelf.

Gbam

(1) (Reply)

Is She Too Old For Me? / DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.