Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant (56745 Views)

Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

She has already done three abortions, this one making it four, according to her it's going to be life threatening.
Hehehehehe so?let her do it without fear!!na God dey giv pikin grin
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by cuvox(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2015
that's how they abort ministers and governors. keep that baby please.... forget that stigma attached to it... that's a great destiny you are carrying.... keep it
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by keko14: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2015
pinceprinz:
I love this sh*t.

Tell your friend to look for a really strong rope and go hang herself. This her problem is the first of its kind, no solution but hanging by death and not death by hanging grin
. guy u dey vex o
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by shineeye1: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2015
Armageddon is steadily closing in on This evil génération of men and women. They have removed all safety valves by which our fore fathers sanitized society. They have adopted all imaginations to circumvent the conséquences of violating creation- but it Is not working, things are getting worse Just as they too are degenerating. This age is set upon an unrepentant irréversible course of self destruct.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2015
This is not the time to blame anyone because life itself is a mystery,don't try to abort the pregnant,focus on how you gonna get yourself a small thing to laid your hand on and never go against the guy wishes. With time your guy is gonna comeback to his senses and realize there is no future in what he has been doing.

Look,this kind of men will later turn back to God and become a better man forever.Just be lil patient and victory shall be yours at the end.Never mind what people around will say they all have their own flaws battling with underground. Carry your cross now and move on.

#Manup
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by MrSly(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2015
the fiction was not that intriguing.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by lmm4real: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2015
pinceprinz:
I love this sh*t.

Tell your friend to look for a really strong rope and go hang herself. This her problem is the first of its kind, no solution but hanging by death and not death by hanging grin

And finally, the End time Prince, with an End time comment grin
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2015
She should have the baby and give the baby up for adoption if her family is unwilling to help or for one reason or another she can't take the baby to her family
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Orikinla(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
There is nothing new here, because she was deceived by a man she thought was an ideal lover and suitable suitor. There are many similar situations everywhere in the world. Let her leave this man alone and save her life. She should not commit abortion, but have and raise her baby. God will heal her and restore her dignity. She will find her true love after this mistake. I know a guy who is also an Abuja gigolo, but he is married in Lagos. When his wife found out, and confronted him, he beat her until she ran out of their mini flat in Lagos. But I blamed her for not investigating well before she agreed to marry the shameless liar. 90% of Nigerian men are liars in relationship and marriage. They keep on fooling ignorant girls and women everyday. Don't be in a hurry to date or marry any man even if he claims to be an angel from heaven or Venus.

1 Like

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by nollywoodbabe: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jesus Christ came into this world through an "UNUSUAL" way.... (though am not Comparing) but your child is about to enter this world through an Unusual (unplanned) way... So no time for long talks. If this story is TRUE, I will support with 200euros.... (maybe others might want to Contribute.... Leila Ikeji, you too can support) What am saying here is "ABORTION" should not be an option as the Innocent child did not phone you that he or she wants to come into the world, you opened your leg and here is the result, regardless of the unusual situation... The person that will cure AIDS, CANCER...etc might have been aborted cos of the situation surrounding their births.. You know TODAY but you don't know tomorrow so please do not take out your mistakes out on the Innocent baby... I hope this gets to the girl in Concern, like I said I will support with 200euros and if this Lady is ready to give this her best short I can also send a lil more thing, first you have to forget ABORTION and other options will come. Godbless and keep the Innocent Child that has been sentence to Death even before Birth
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by franco3075q(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kip d pregnancy and 4gt abt dat motherfucker, God will c u and d baby through, that ur so called boyfrnd is on d highway 2 his grave
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by deramarks(f): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
Uv said it all
majorgr:
Abortion is not a way of life so dont even consider it. God has given you another chance to feel the caress of a child, to hear the beautiful melodious laughter of a child so dont disappoint him. You said it your self, that the doctor told you you may never be pregnant again and this child is currently in your womb. what do you think? may be this child is the only best thing that will come out of a disastrous relationship.
Now as for your boy friend, having discovered what he really is, begin to plan you life without him, he is not your Lord and personal savoir so do without him, prove you are a woman of substance and can survive without a man. Be a feminist for once! there is one thing i know, and is that the birth of a child always brings good luck unless your conscience is not clear. Abortion is same as murder it doesn't take much awareness to note, a child is a child even at fetus level, remember you were once fetus also. From your post, it is obvious that the relationship is not going any way so leave and reconstruct your self, you can still make it!
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
LordAdam:
I'm pro-choice. But the whole idea of ending a pregnancy because a bf lied irks me.

She's been told she probably couldn't have a baby again, but by some strange luck she has now. But she doesn't want to keep it?!

My advice is keep the baby, for the single reason that aborting may be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

I mean, if she can endure the discrimination that comes with getting pregnant before marriage, I'm sure she can manage the stereotype that comes with being a single mother.

And something tells me if the guy was a celebrity she wouldn't be worrying about the stereotype...

now this is the problem with "pro-choice" department.

Your post goes to show what pro-choice is all about. "keep the child because it serves your interest". That's what you basically mean by this post. The idea of pro-choice is me, myslef and I, nothing else! This is why the likes of us are against abortion.

We are against abortion not because we are obsessed with controling the woman's body like you guys feminishly say we do, but because the pro-choice position has selfishness scattered all over its face. No consideration of the baby inside, no consideration of the father, no consideration of anyone at all. That's plain bad!

1 Like

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by coolhumble(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mrdave21:

If MTN catch you, scammer angry
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by asatemple(f): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
Abortion is totally, out of the picture, no pregnancy is a mistake. God knows why it's this way
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by moshould(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Warning to all d. Babes wey dey go for flashing..notin spoil, juz chill, d. Guy Go still get....
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by ABEngine(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Chisos! Oh...... but some men could be nauseating. I want to believe this ends as fiction or does not surface to reality.

My candid advice: don't die for what you know nothing about either by abortion or by confrontations with the concerned woman or your lost man.

It's difficult but move ahead.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
pinceprinz:
I love this sh*t.

What happens when they continue, "Dubai Boyfriend". bshiiis go and hustle!
They never see sth.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by sonyoung: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Na wa... it s always difficult to convince girls/ladies of this day that not all that glitter is gold. My worry on ds matter is that she is used to abortion little wonder she lack confidence in proposing single mum idea but I will advice her 1st to be honest wit her family on keeping d child 2nd, forget about d man and move ahead, finally to be honest to God and chose HIS way..
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
*Yawn*
Lol,
Learner.
*Yawn again*
Sometimes there's nothing left to say.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by FRANKOXY(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
That's what you get when you fall for someone because he forms accents / swag. Nigerian girl loves lies wella.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by FRANKOXY(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
That's what you get when you fall for someone because he forms accents / swag. Nigerian girl loves lies wella.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by johnchiii(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
firstly, abortion is a sin, secondly, u ar annihilating an innocent baby.. from ur story, i dnt tink u were really intrestd in knwin more abt ur so calld bf, seems ur rlatnshp was solely based o sex satisfaction.. my suggestion ll be for her to keep d baby because since a doc alrdy told her she cant gt pregenant nd she did, i presume dx might b her last pregenancy...
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Tedassie(m): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
pickabeau1:

?
Two people ...no jobs
How much can they make off the woman
So you think that foundation can last?

exactly
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Taiwo20(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
No be me go advice una....you no get work, him sef no get...smh
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Tedassie(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehe so?let her do it without fear!!na God dey giv pikin grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Jephz(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
grin give them sense
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by dammywapes(m): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
majorgr:
Abortion is not a way of life so dont even consider it. God has given you another chance to feel the caress of a child, to hear the beautiful melodious laughter of a child so dont disappoint him. You said it your self, that the doctor told you you may never be pregnant again and this child is currently in your womb. what do you think? may be this child is the only best thing that will come out of a disastrous relationship.
Now as for your boy friend, having discovered what he really is, begin to plan you life without him, he is not your Lord and personal savoir so do without him, prove you are a woman of substance and can survive without a man. Be a feminist for once! there is one thing i know, and is that the birth of a child always brings good luck unless your conscience is not clear. Abortion is same as murder it doesn't take much awareness to note, a child is a child even at fetus level, remember you were once fetus also. From your post, it is obvious that the relationship is not going any way so leave and reconstruct your self, you can still make it!
Am against this your write up that both of them to separate. do you know the effect the separation will have on the unborn child life?
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Dagah2: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
That's the bad aspects of pre-marital sex.Now she's not even sure she has not contracted a deadly disease,let her run other tests for her safety
The said guy cannot be someone she will openly introduce to the unborn child as a father.She should however not terminate the pregnancy,she should just be ready for single parenthood but as well hopeful the guy repents. This could be the best time to appreciate MISCARRIAGE but can it really come to this concerned fellow?
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by marysyviabrown(f): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
nothing much help her keep the baby
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by flokii: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
girls and abortion sha... undecided

na wetin dey discourage most guys be this.. 3 abortions and still counting

just imagine
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by enado: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Its quite unfortunate this is happening to her. My sincere advice is for her to have the baby.... also she is not sure if she will have another pregnancy and also whats the guarantee she will meet a responsible guy at the next stop. she also should learn a lesson of living life in reality and false lifestyle does no one any good.it can only get better. a day at a time my sis. no worries...... there is always a starting point to life.....
my discription of life... some are automated remote controlled.. other needs a mechanic attention to start..... while other needs a laboratory to begin life..... she should begin life with the baby..... as i believe the baby will change her status and she will be in for supprise if she faces reality and keep pride aside...... the history of how it all began will be sweet..... my honest empathy to you...... signing out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.