Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant (56730 Views)

Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2015
Blackmail sugarmummy to get financial support
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2015
This one no need advice getting pregnant for the fourth time damn some people can be so stupid let her carry her cross alone
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2015
Eyaaaaaa.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by omogin(f): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2015
Ladies love money 3 much, she saw money, cars, good house and her brain stopped working.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2015
grin
liar meets liar... dat is wat I call #alakada
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by aprokomanager: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lwkmgrin gobe!
end time boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by DHORNE: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2015
abortion is not just d solution, doing that can make u barren.
study the man and see if can stop the act and work towards him changing but if not accept fate as a single mother cos the tag 'BARREN' will finish you in future if u eventually abort

may the lord help you
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by joyandfaith: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2015
no sex before marriage. she should join league of single mother looking for husband.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2015
Eeeyaah!
Sorry!
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by DatBossAssChick(f): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Real shit!!!!deep mess grin grin make she go abort d bady grin if she cant cope!!
She has already done three abortions, this one making it four, according to her it's going to be life threatening.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by misspicy(f): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2015
That is how they will be aborting up and down.....till they are wombless,then one innocent man will marry them and they will be barren and running helter skelter to different churches and mountains.....mtchw undecided

ABORTION IS BAD....STOP KILLING INNOCENT CHILDREN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by dacovajnr: 9:56am On Nov 28, 2015
It's okay for her to commit Suicide undecided
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2015
Why is dis a big deal when y'all hoes do that as a day job??........
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by badonkadonk: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2015
If na so e easy to get job, why she sef never get..

Abegi.. I no lyk one sided gist.. I believe the guy did wat he did cos he had no choice, in fact I prefer the sugar mummy thingy to him practising armed robbery.

The funny thing be say.. In the whole story I no see wetin the supposed girlfriend contribute to their relationship asyd showing off the guys hard earned hustles..

The gist sef dey vex person..

2 Likes

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2015
The girls should keep the baby. Her life doesn't start and end with 'one boyfriend' she should tell people she's a widow. If she meets any man serious enough to marry her then she must tell him the truth. Until then she must try to work, whatever the job pays, if it's legal and honest.

1 Like

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by somtoto(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2015
whow dats wicked!!!!
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by badonkadonk: 10:01am On Nov 28, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

She has already done three abortions, this one making it four, according to her it's going to be life threatening.

Who send am.. Why didn't she arrange for iud after the first to be on a safer side.. Buh the babe no gree, the hot borito was too good to be true, so she just dey collect whilst the guy just dey donate..
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by dapraiz(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2015
ppl wicked ooo ;Dppl wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by mybestlove(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2015
My sister, don't consider abortion at all. That is your baby ok.
What you need now is a means to be able to take care of this baby.
You can start a business, no matter how small it is. No one knows tomorrow.
Most of us here started small. Some challenges will make you great. Your
life has not ended. Stand out strong and, who knows, this guy might be
surprised seeing what you are tomorrow.
GOOD LUCK.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Vicben(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2015
She's certainly a runs girl running with a runs guy. She has actually been fortunate enough to have committed abortion for three bad times without complications, this one might just be her last should in case she decides to trail that same part.

The condition she's in might just be a wakeup call for her to turn her story around and give her life a meaning. Surely, it won't come easy raising the kid alone but she should give herself a shot and God may just surprise her.

Acquire a skill, get a job...just something good to get food on your table. Dazol!

1 Like

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by otunbadan(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This story left me flabbergasted! Please read.

The lady in question urgently needs your advice too. She discovered what her boyfriend really does for a living in the most shocking way after she got pregnant for him, he promised to marry her but refused to initiate the marital rites as months went by.

Please post only comments that are useful, helpful, constructive and practical.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/girl-finds-out-disgusting-job-her.html

Na election, are we supposed to take a vote on what she should do, this one na @sugarbelly part 2 saga
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by 4everGrand(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2015
The idiot doesn't want a child out of wedlock, and she allows herself to be laid by a guy.

I'm a guy, but do not approve of wanton sex before marriage. This is the result.

I'll advice she keeps this pregnancy.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by farem: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2015
God never ordains pre-marital sex! The only group that has His permissive will are ants/insects mosquitoes, cochroaches, dogs, rats, fishes, birds...
WHY? No marriage or family is expected from them.
When the images of God: human beings crash to level of these lower creatures, you don't experience marriage or secure homes.

Have you seen a goat or dogs introducing their spouses? Rather they have sex partners, baby fertilization agents and the NEW CRAZE - baby mama/papa.
Sorry, opportunity cost is....
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by farem: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2015
God never ordains pre-marital sex! The only group that has His permissive will are ants/insects mosquitoes, cochroaches, dogs, rats, fishes, birds...
WHY? No marriage or family is expected from them.
When the images of God: human beings crash to level of these lower creatures, you don't experience marriage or secure homes.

Have you seen a goat or dogs introducing their spouses? Rather they have sex partners, baby fertilization agents and the NEW CRAZE - baby mama/papa.
Sorry, an opportunity cost is....
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by pickabeau1: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2015
honeymills:
My dear, my advice to the lady is for her to stay with d guy. She herself is not a good girl( 3abortions). The fact remains that the stupid guy won't marry this "sugar mummy" , so, the lady should connive with her guy and collect more more from this woman so she can have peace with her guy, the woman and money to take care of ur baby. Aborting the pregnancy is no option. My dear, apologise to the woman and accept the situation. If the guy leaves the woman for u, he will later hate u and no matter what u do for him, he will always compare u to The woman and make ur life a living hell. Get money from them, save up, start a biz, move away from them, and enjoy ur life. It won't be easy but its d only survival technique u can adopt.. To get job in Nigeria these days is hard, so when ur guy leaves his sugar mummy and a year latter he has no job, and u have.... Its hell on earth. But if u know u can secure the guy a well paying job,then, advice him to leave the woman and relocate. Mind u, the woman will continuously be a part of ur relationship forever.

?

Two people ...no jobs

How much can they make off the woman

So you think that foundation can last?

Have the child and give up for adoption
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by mysteryman2014: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2015
simdam500:
Wow with my small c2 i made fp. So back to the op, maybe someone can help with reading out the story to me. But whatever job the guy does i know he's ok with it and probably he's looking forward to changing it now that he's a father... About the lady; this is what happens to someone that isn't curious of his partner

Don't be lazy. If u cant read then make no comment, it is like a man judging without hearing the aggrieved parties.

So off key ur comment.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by otiigba1(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2015
May be she should not have opened her legs in the first place
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by erico2k2(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This story left me flabbergasted! Please read.

The lady in question urgently needs your advice too. She discovered what her boyfriend really does for a living in the most shocking way after she got pregnant for him, he promised to marry her but refused to initiate the marital rites as months went by.

Please post only comments that are useful, helpful, constructive and practical.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/girl-finds-out-disgusting-job-her.html
SO your friend wants to get married cos she is pregnant abi? if she thought for once they guy is worthy to be her husband then she should have developed more interest in finding out the nature of job he does.Instead she was enjoying the proceeds of the guy which is however provided byt suger Mumy.My advice, tell her to stick to it,Don't do nothing to that baby or else she will face the wrath of this world.She should work with what she now has a baby and the father of the baby.I believe in the long run the guy will surely leave the suger mumy so your friend should endure.joy cometh in the Morning.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2015
She shoulda investigated him more... How do you date someone and even get pregnant for them without knowing their occupation?

Now it's gone bad, she's gonna have to raise her baby alone. She shoulda been smarter!
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by loomer: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2015
Make she sell her story to nollywood producer, e go make good movie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.