Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,764 members, 7,837,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

How I Slept With Her Within One Hour - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Slept With Her Within One Hour (11452 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by bighorlus(m): 12:36am On Nov 30, 2015
sinaj:
Yea it's luck

Her luck wink

She succeeded in using you for woteva purpose she had in mind tongue

I sense ritual tongue

LOL. I'm really laughing. Nice one
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by theimmortals(m): 6:15am On Nov 30, 2015
KashyBaby:

Yesterday?
smh not true
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by rosalieene(f): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2015
kay29000:
A few months ago, I went out on a Friday, and drank too much Magic Moment, and got wasted. The next morning, I was laying in bed, gathering my thoughts, and nursing my hangover when I heard a female voice say "Where are you going? You want to leave me here all alone?" To which my friend whom she was talking too replied with "I'll soon be back. There is someone in the house, ask him to switch on the TV for you."

I waited a couple of minutes, after my friend drove out, I staggered into the parlor, greeted her, turned on the TV and then went back to bed. I was about to slip into dream land when I felt someone in the room. I opened my eyes, and there she was, looking down at me. "Are you okay?" She asked, and I narrated how I was having a terrible hangover. She asked if she could lie down beside me. It sounded very odd and out of place, considering the fact that my bed was all messy, but the headache I was having was too terrible for me to start thinking too deep, so I just said yes and went back to sleep.

She tapped me, I turned around and looked at her, and she didn't have to say anything...Everything was written on her face. We started kissing and smooching, and she used her loose hand to untangle my curtain. At a point, I stopped and went to get condoms from the mallam (I was out of stock), and all the while walking there, I was thinking I would wake up from this dream I was having. But she was still there when I got back to my room.

That day was one of the craziest days of my life. I didn't get to know her name, and we hadn't known each other for up to an hour, and we got down to business. Was it just luck? Or something she saw in me...I don't know.

You call this luck? this is the reason why they say girls are cheap!! If only ladies will have sense and stop sleeping with every dick and Harry!!
wasted generation!!
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by rosalieene(f): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2015
kay29000:

lol! Na! My friend told me he couldn't get it up the night before. I guess she was h0rny.
I sense HIV in the air.......
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by kay29000(m): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2015
rosalieene:

I sense HIV in the air.......

If not that you are pretty, I would abused you right now.
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by kay29000(m): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2015
rosalieene:

You call this luck? this is the reason why they say girls are cheap!! If only ladies will have sense and stop sleeping with every dick and Harry!!
wasted generation!!

But you are a girl na!
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Rajjah(f): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2015
kay29000:

lol! Na! My friend told me he couldn't get it up the night before. I guess she was h0rny.
So you n ur friends are swapping girls...
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by kay29000(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2015
Rajjah:
So you n ur friends are swapping girls...

Nope. That particular situation just happened, it wasn't planned. Sex was the last thing on my mind that day. Hmm! I just got an idea. Maybe I would get more sex if I stop thinking about it. smiley
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Rajjah(f): 11:20am On Nov 30, 2015
kay29000:

Nope. That particular situation just happened, it wasn't planned. Sex was the last thing on my mind that day. Hmm! I just got an idea. Maybe I would get more sex if I stop thinking about it. smiley
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2015
U next thread wil b "i cnt urinate since i slept with a stranger"
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Pamelayoung: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2015
The federal ministry of health warns that drunkards are liable to die young.
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by rosalieene(f): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
kay29000:

If not that you are pretty, I would abused you right now.

berra go and check your status, all this free Bleep in reality is not free, nothing goes for nothing.
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
KashyBaby:

Sex is everywhere boo..!
Are you proud to say/type this?
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by kay29000(m): 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
rosalieene:

berra go and check your status, all this free Bleep in reality is not free, nothing goes for nothing.

Didn't you see where I said I used a condom.
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 01, 2015
Headlamp1:

Are you proud to say/type this?

If u ain't that stup1d, why the hell u cut my whole sentence & quoted me this nonsense msg?
Smh
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 01, 2015
KashyBaby:

If u ain't that stup1d, why the hell u cut my whole sentence & quoted me this nonsense msg?
Smh

I took interest in that phrase only and the manner of subliminal jubilation you portrayed with it.

You are happy sex is everywhere aren't you? grin

I want to know what exactly you are suffering from. grin
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 01, 2015
Headlamp1:

I took interest in that phrase only and the manner of subliminal jubilation you portrayed with it.

You are happy sex is everywhere aren't you? grin

I want to know what exactly you are suffering from. grin

It so sad that some ppol like u are still arrogant...shine ur eyes and ul see the real world & stop being a hypocrite that as if ur a righteous one here...
Chaiiii..
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Bamz(m): 1:09am On Dec 01, 2015
kagari:

Did he force you to read. Nonsense

LOL Endtime response

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Gydion(m): 6:13am On Dec 01, 2015
KashyBaby:
I can't imagine how she kissed u and smooching u without brushing ur teeth? Juz thinking of it, I wanna faint.. lipsrsealed

I can't remember the last time I had sex. I really don't have a girl friend self, my work won't just give me time kiss
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 01, 2015
Gydion:

I can't remember the last time I had sex. I really don't have a girl friend self, my work won't just give me time kiss

And y ur telling me this?
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by pbs4real(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2015
KashyBaby:

lol grin cheesy
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2015
pbs4real:
lol grin cheesy

The handsome is quoting me *blushing*
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by eyenibibio(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2015
KashyBaby:

Professional tourist?! Coooool. This is what got ma attention. I'm working on an app for tourist and I'll like to get your view. How do I contact you?!
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by es33(f): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jst lik dat shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Condoms Still The Same Prices / Who Else Has Seen This Photo? Can Someone Please Explain What's Going On Here? / Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.