Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. (3406 Views)

Sincere Answer Please / Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) / Sincere Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by TrapLORD(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
ssoftapple:
ANY SIMILARITY BETWEEN YOU AND HUMAN IS PURELY COICIDENTAL, "LEMME ASK U A QUESTION: AS AN OUTSIDER WHAT DO U THINK OF THE HUMAN RACE?
I knew you were as dumb as an empty tin of milk that's why I took the liberty of running a search on these lines you typed and voila!! Turns out you're soo dumb that you had to run to google to steal "insults". How pathetic!

I told you u weren't destined to be smart, someone else took your place boy. OLODO!

Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
I knew you were as dumb as an empty tin of milk that's why I took the liberty of running a search on these lines you typed and voila!!

I told you u weren't destined to be smart, someone else took your plce boy. OLODO!
WHAT IS THIS BASTARD SON OF A SLAVE IN A ZOO TYPING, IT SEEMS THE HIVAROUS AND AIDSVAROUS FLU HAS AFFECTED UR TWOBARIS AND BRAINLESS BRAIN.
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by TrapLORD(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
ssoftapple:
WHAT IS THIS BASTARD SON OF A SLAVE IN A ZOO TYPING, IT SEEMS THE HIVAROUS AND AIDSVAROUS FLU HAS AFFECTED UR TWOBARIS AND BRAINLESS BRAIN.
No wonder you're an annual customer to JAMB. OLODO RABATA!
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
No wonder you're an annual customer to JAMB. OLODO RABATA!
NOW I KNOW THAT UR LEVEL OF EDUCATIONAL AND STANDARDIZE JUDGEMENTAL VOCABULARY IS ABA MADE. "SMH 4 HOW DADASTADED UR MEDULA OBLOGONTA HAS BEEN DAMAGED BEYOND SPIRITUAL REPAIR.
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by TrapLORD(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ssoftapple when did HIV/AIDS become a FLU? Abi na your papa invent that one??

When did the brain become brainless??

Oyind17 come n see the mugu you dote on, see how he's making a complete idiot look sane in his presence. What a douche!
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by TrapLORD(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
ssoftapple:
NOW I KNOW THAT UR LEVEL OF EDUCATIONAL AND STANDARDIZE JUDGEMENTAL VOCABULARY IS ABA MADE. "SMH 4 HOW DADASTADED UR MEDULA OBLOGONTA HAS BEEN DAMAGED BEYOND SPIRITUAL REPAIR.
Just as your empty skull damaged your mothers vaginal wall without repair right?? Damn! She must be so full of regret right now cheesy
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:

come n see the mugu you dote on, see how he's making a complete idiot look sane in his presence. What a douche!
IV TOLD U B4 THAT WHERE UR FAGGOTRIMATOLOGY OF A DEADA BRAIN ENDS, THAT IS WHERE THAT OF A GOAT STARTS. "AND 4 D RECORDS I DID NT DATE OYIND. "U KOLOQUACIOUS ANIMATED CARTONLESS PIG.
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
Just as your empty skull damaged your mothers vaginal wall without repair right?? Damn! She must be so full of regret right now cheesy
YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF AN EXPIRED CONDOM.
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by TrapLORD(m): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
ssoftapple:
IV TOLD U B4 THAT WHERE UR FAGGOTRIMATOLOGY OF A DEADA BRAIN ENDS, THAT IS WHER THAT OF A GOAT START. "AND 4 D RECORDS I DID NT DATE OYIND. "U KOLOQUACIOUS ANIMATED CARTONLESS PIG.
If you can't differentiate DOTE from DATE then you owe your parents a refund of all the funds they've wasted on efforts to develop that road block you call your brain.

PS: you can't date yet boy, you should be more concerned about passing JAMB. grin
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by TrapLORD(m): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
ssoftapple:
YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF AN EXPIRED CONDOM.
You would've fared better as a slippery cold sperm released on the concrete floor of the uncompleted building where your retardedd dad molested your imbecilic mother.
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
If you can't differentiate DOTE from DATE then you owe your parents a refund of all the funds they've wasted on efforts to develop that road block you call your brain.

PS: you can't date yet boy, you should be more concerned about passing JAMB. grin
U ARE AS USELESS AS THE L IN SPIRITUAL AND AS FOOLISH AS MENSTRUAL FLOW.
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by TrapLORD(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
ssoftapple:
U ARE AS USELESS AS THE L IN SPIRITUAL AND AS FOOLISH AS MENSTRUAL FLOW.
See as u dey disgrace yourself. You can't even come up with anything smart. Low life imp! Your mother should've exchanged you for a bottle of coke the moment she realized you were worth less than a flappy old rag!
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
You would've fared better as a slippery cold sperm released on the concrete floor of the uncompleted building where your retardedd dad molested your imbecilic mother.
HAVE U CONSIDERED SUING UR BRAIN FOR NONSUPPORT?
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
See as u dey disgrace yourself. You can't even come up with anything smart. Low life imp! Your mother should've exchanged you for a bottle of coke the moment she realized you were worth less than a flappy old rag!
U ARE A LIVING PROOF THAT MAN CAN LIVE WITHOUT BRAIN, U ARE DEPRIVING A VILLAGE SOMEWHERE OF AN IDIOT.
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by awesome11(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy omo war field its so hot in here ssoftapple is leadin wit 6 points traplord 4 points who will earn d mantle of st****dity grin

Naughty halfrica
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by TrapLORD(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
ssoftapple:
HAVE U CONSIDERED SUING UR BRAIN FOR NONSUPPORT?
Still running to the internet for help? Dumb kid!

JAMB is around the corner, hope you've purchased your form? Your failure is inevitable! grin

Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by TrapLORD(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
ssoftapple:
U ARE A LIVING PROOF THAT MAN CAN LIVE WITHOUT BRAIN, U ARE DEPRIVING A VILLAGE SOMEWHERE OF AN IDIOT.
....And more internet slurs. Come at me with originality you iidiot. Isn't your brain productive? Or are you permanently on "moonwalk" mode??

Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Traplord if na me u insult like dis i go just deactivate sharply
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
Oyind.17 come n see the mugu you dote on, see how he's making a complete idiot look sane in his presence. What a douche!
I'm not doting on him, please do me a favour stop mentioning me on issues like this. If u notice I don't comment on Nl like before, I login to reply u. Thanks
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by TrapLORD(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Traplord if na me u insult like dis i go just deactivate sharply
Trust me, I've made him deactivate atleast 8 different accounts since he registered. I aint kidding, that's why he loathes me gringrin
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by firstking01(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin grin who dem broke are the loudest
is dat u on ur dp??
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
Trust me, I've made him deactivate atleast 8 different accounts since he registered. I aint kidding, that's why he loathes me gringrin
Waooow

My hats off for u sir

I think u deserve an award cheesy
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by TrapLORD(m): 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Waooow

My hats off for u sir

I think u deserve an award cheesy
LOL. Okay, why don't you give the award a befitting title? grin

I'm waiting... cheesy
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 29, 2015
TrapLORD:
LOL. Okay, why don't you give the award a befitting title? grin

I'm waiting... cheesy
Nd d award for the best E WAR COMBAT goes to d one nd only DUKE aka TrapLORD grin

1 Like

Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by TrapLORD(m): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Nd d award for the best E WAR COMBAT goes to d one nd only DUKE aka TrapLORD grin

**loud applause follows as I step out to the podium looking daper in a blue blazer** cool

Vote of thanks follows... gringrin

Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 30, 2015
firstking01:
is dat u on ur dp??

Yes boo...y? Juz to make it clear ---> I am a Filipina grin
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by andysnoopy(m): 12:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Lol I could remember the first day I spent my first money.. it was like a dream.. OP more grease to your elbow.. its obvious the money is new but I pray for more blessings and please learn to save.. keep a relationship and be Faithfull. Wastage is leakage my bro!! And stop advertising! ! You won't be able to cope when the problems start coming!! Word of advice from a guy who has gone thru dis.
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by firstking01(m): 6:45am On Nov 30, 2015
KashyBaby:

Yes boo...y? Juz to make it clear ---> I am a Filipina grin
wow, dats great...u guys speak english
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 30, 2015
firstking01:
wow, dats great...u guys speak english

Hell yeah! American English to be precise grin why u asked? I bet u Neva heard abt my country
Re: Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. by firstking01(m): 6:54am On Nov 30, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hell yeah! American English to be precise grin why u asked? I bet u Neva heard abt my country
i 've heard bout ur country, bt nt soo intimate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind! / Weather For Two..? Which Of These Is Your Favorite On A Rainy Day? / I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.