Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks (7124 Views)

6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) / Help! My Boyfriend Presses My Bre*sts Like Eba, He Sucks Them Like A Ritualist – / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks by Sacramento4real(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
There are alot of questions to be asked here,madam.
* Before he got married,as in when he was still single,was this problem there.
* If yes,did you notice it?
* If no,how did it all start?
* If the problem had being there during your courtship,why did you still go ahead to get married to him,only to be crying out now for solution?
* Do you mean that for the whole of 365 days,your man must suck a womanliness to be able to have a good nite rest?
* Can his source of wealth be traced to anything tangible?Was he a struggling type who all of a sudden became living in affluence?
* How has he being surviving before meeting you?

Now,i know there are people who has some weird kinda fetish when it comes to sex,but i must confess your man's own is really out of this world.His' is not a medical condition.Its not a fetish.You didn't say that's the only thing that makes him arouse.He does that solely to fall asleep.Now,that's the most scary part.Reminds me of a Korean movie 'Nine Tailed Fox' where a clan of people cant survive unless they feed on human Liver.
My advice to you is that you visit any doctor and inquire if there is any known medical condition as such,and if the answer is no,i advice he go for a deliverance session,cos that isn't normal.
Re: Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
This is sensational. Those who think there's nothing new under the sun should have a rethink ASAP.
Re: Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks by urpee28(m): 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
You must be joking
Re: Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
He will die If he doesn't suck u b4 qoinq 2 bed...Na Jazz
Re: Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks by uchennamani(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
INTERMAN:
Something has been weighing heavily on my
mind and I don’t know how to send it in. My
husband can not sleep if he doesn’t suck
womanliness. It’s a serious habit and I have learnt
to live with it.
We have Been married for 2years now. If he
travels, I go with him just cos of this. We
don’t have kids yet. When I’m on my period
we make arrangement for a girl he can s.uck
before he can sleep. The girl comes to the
room, get on the bed and after sucking her
and she c.ums my hubby will sleep off there
and she can go to the guest room.
I once arranged for one girl but she doesn’t
have c.litoris cos of circumcision so it was
hard for her to c.um so hubby was just like a
crazy animal that night, he just kept twisting
his finger inside her vigorously with his
mouth stuck on her labia and his leg was
just twitching, still she didn’t c.um. I had to
take her back and that night went out to look
for someone.
When I came back without anybody his eyes
was just red and he said I should go and
wash my period thoroughly and come and lie
down which I did so that he can s.uck and
sleep. Is anybody going through this? I’m
tired of this. I feel nothing in my va.gina
anymore.
What do i do? http://tiwasblog.co/2015/25/please-help-my-husband-can-not-sleep-if-he-doesnt-suck-p-ussy/
A big, fat lie!

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks by IVORY2009(m): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Odikwa' very risky :p
Re: Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks by MarvinLag(m): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Were do u get such husband frm,chia. Just keep no giving him 2 suck till ur kitten gets dried up. End time husbby
Re: Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks by Pamelayoung: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
Seriously that husband of urs needs to visit yaba left to have his head seriously examined. And you better run for your dear life to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks by akp202(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
old tales since 1980
Re: Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks by Erums(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
eyes were red... hahahahahaha......abeg go wash that period again....nonsense
Re: Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks by Julietcutie(f): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
INTERMAN:
Something has been weighing heavily on my
mind and I don’t know how to send it in. My
husband can not sleep if he doesn’t suck
womanliness. It’s a serious habit and I have learnt
to live with it.
We have Been married for 2years now. If he
travels, I go with him just cos of this. We
don’t have kids yet. When I’m on my period
we make arrangement for a girl he can s.uck
before he can sleep. The girl comes to the
room, get on the bed and after sucking her
and she c.ums my hubby will sleep off there
and she can go to the guest room.
I once arranged for one girl but she doesn’t
have c.litoris cos of circumcision so it was
hard for her to c.um so hubby was just like a
crazy animal that night, he just kept twisting
his finger inside her vigorously with his
mouth stuck on her labia and his leg was
just twitching, still she didn’t c.um. I had to
take her back and that night went out to look
for someone.
When I came back without anybody his eyes
was just red and he said I should go and
wash my period thoroughly and come and lie
down which I did so that he can s.uck and
sleep. Is anybody going through this? I’m
tired of this. I feel nothing in my va.gina
anymore.
What do i do? http://tiwasblog.co/2015/25/please-help-my-husband-can-not-sleep-if-he-doesnt-suck-p-ussy/
seriously dis is suspicious ...dis addiction is crazy I hope he ain't an occultist coz occultist do all sort of crazy stuffs as a sacrifice to their deity so go to church or something dis ain't normal ...jeez even on ur period kee blood of Jesus
Re: Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks by viviangist3: 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks by Yksoul(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
I THINK UR HUSBAND SHOULD GO FOR DELIVERANCE,HAVE U ASKED HIM QUESTIONS ABOUT PAST RELATIONSHIPS WITH HIS EX-GIRLFRIENDS? MAYBE ONE OF THEM IS POSSESSED OR RAISED A CURSE ON HIM.WHO KNOWS
Re: Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks by ewizard1: 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nairalanders can believe almost anything! . ahn ahn!!! See their comments; > your marriage this, bla bla... > Cant he this or that?... . I've read dis sh!t before and its just a framed story!
Re: Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks by Bellboydemyl: 1:11am On Nov 30, 2015
http://theyouthjob.com/?ref=69188 visit this link my fellow nairalanders
Re: Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks by lahit14(m): 6:23am On Nov 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
I'm fed up with your lies duh! theirs no point of reading another again! grin

Lol!! This is serious
Re: Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks by Abee79(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2015
lipsrsealed embarassed undecided

Re: Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks by Youngpo413: 8:37am On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

La behind la penetrate is called what?
DOGGGYY style!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help My Boyfriend Really Frustrates Me / Sex Is Sin, Masturbation Is Sin So What Do We Do When We Are Hot? – Lady Asks / This Banny Don Hype My Preek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.