Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help (21208 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Mosfav: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
from the day you started sleeping with all in the name of love have kill her and your future,

1 Like

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Mlaide(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
@22 u don dey burst shamo
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by deolu2000(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Buhari is the cause of all these,if he were to be around and performing as GCFR,this wont have happened. Wait for buhari to come back he will advise you,ok.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Wynnah(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
At least you owned up that it was your issue.. Unlike other peeps that say it's their friend's issue.
as for me, convince her to keep the baby..
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Raypawer(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Abortion is Never the solution, at 22, he still can start something, all they need now is support from both parents, afterall the baby will be their grand child, the girl will learn her lessons, but that will not stop her from becoming what she aspires to be. The Boy will sit up and learn to control himself when he faces hardship.

if she aborts the pregnancy, they will both continue to sleep with their self and continue to Abort and eventually the boy might dump the girl later.

MRBrownJ:

bro, FIRST AND FOREMOST, in order to stop her from having an abortion, you need to LISTEN and UNDERSTAND her problem. why does she want to abort?! she does so because of her school and shame from the community. so you need to sit down and ask yourself what you can do to solve that. searching for "good businesses", thinking that it will solve the problem, shows us all that you are not listening to what she is saying.

FURTHERMORE, having a child is no joke!!! here you are talking of having this baby while you dont even have a JOB or steady income of any sort. how are you going to FEED/CLOTHE/CARE/ACCOMMODATE/EDUCATE that child for 18yrs, when you cant even care for your own self?!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, right now your only option is to ABORT, as both of you certainly aint mature enough (aka emotionally/financially/physically ready) to have a child. here is a clue: you should BOTH finish your education, BOTH get a job, then get married, get a house... and only then should you dream of starting a family.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by MrsChima(f): 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Get over it. Next time wear a condom dummy. undecided
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by oshudu(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Stand by your words because abortion is not good even in the presents of God
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
iceberylin:
The way young girls get pregnant these days when Gold circle is #50 undecided
I dey tellz u my brother
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by preciousMI1(f): 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
u should have thought with ur brain not dick or pussy. since u felt u were of age to Bleep just be of age to take responsibility...
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by kechywillz(m): 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided A 22 YEAR OLD KID SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON HIS STUDIES OR SKILL AQUISITION SO YOU CAN HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE BUT HERE YOU ARE SHAMELESSLY SEEKING FOOLISH ADVICE FROM PEOPLE ALL BECAUSE OF A WASTED SPERM CALLED NIGERIAN GIRL undecided. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE DISTRACTIONS AND EVERY SANE MAN SHOULD AVOID THEM LIKE A PLAGUE. AS FOR THE BITTCH YOU GOT PREGNANT SHE OUGHT TO BE SHOT IN THE VAGINA FOR HAVING UNWANTED PREGNANCY FOR A LOW LIFE LIKE YOU undecided THIS IS HOW YOU PEOPLE GIVE BIRTH TO RITUALIST AND ARMED ROBBERS WHEN U CANT CARE FOR USELESS KIDS YOU BROUGHT TO LIFE. I WONT BE SURPRISED IF YOU ARE IGBO BECAUSE MOST YORUBA YOUTHS WONT WASTE THEIR EARLY LIFE CHASING GIRLS. USELESS BASTARD angry
Pathetic fellow.... undecided
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by dikeigbo2(m): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
greatproducts:
You eventually got her pregnant? shocked
As in, you have been trying and finally you eventually succeeded? Eleyi gidan gan ooo

https://www.nairaland.com/2698179/superbass-tennis-design-bluetooth-speaker

He has been experimenting since time IMO River, now see the result, you said you are 22yrs OK ..... See how you just messed up this girl's future and you are here spewing rubbish.... Take her to your parents for proper care and attention,from your comments you are hustling, and stop going after what's in between lady's thighs,reduce your weed intake ,think with your brain and not with your d.I.c.k.
Thanks God bless.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by angiography(m): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
cycle of poverty
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by MRBrownJ: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Raypawer:
Abortion is Never the solution,

how dare you say that abortion is not the solution?! abortion has been the solution to millions out there, provided it is done RIGHT!

at 22, he still can start something,

yes, he can FINISH HIS EDUCATION

all they need now is support from both parents, afterall the baby will be their grand child,

why not support from Obama while we are at it?! as much as support from family "could" be an option, having an abortion is also an option.

the girl will learn her lessons, but that will not stop her from becoming what she aspires to be. The Boy will sit up and learn to control himself when he faces hardship.

again, another person trying to punish them, instead of HELPING them solve the problem.

if she aborts the pregnancy, they will both continue to sleep with their self and continue to Abort and eventually the boy might dump the girl later.

NONSENSE....
A) what makes you think that they will stop having unprotected sex, if they have an unwanted baby and their parents are supporting them?!
B) who cares if the boy later dumps the girl, if she does what she think is best FOR HER?!
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by HaneefahRN(f): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
I'm tired of hearing these sorts of stories. This is what we get when we ask for virginity to be looked down on.
These teenagers need serious counselling, if u knw u can't hold body then be wise. If u know u aren't ready to father a child or mother a child, don't av sex. No family planning method is 100%, talk more having unprotected sex. After getting a girl pregnant, u'll nw come crying seeking advice.
Thank God she got pregnant for a guy that is still slightly responsible, not one that wld even deny her. Don't allow her abort the child, inform some of ur relatives and hers, make plans together abt ur future. Both families can work out what path to take, if they are well off enough to further u guys education or get a means of finances for u and get u married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Handsome4real(m): 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided A 22 YEAR OLD KID SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON HIS STUDIES OR SKILL AQUISITION SO YOU CAN HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE BUT HERE YOU ARE SHAMELESSLY SEEKING FOOLISH ADVICE FROM PEOPLE ALL BECAUSE OF A WASTED SPERM CALLED NIGERIAN GIRL undecided. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE DISTRACTIONS AND EVERY SANE MAN SHOULD AVOID THEM LIKE A PLAGUE. AS FOR THE BITTCH YOU GOT PREGNANT SHE OUGHT TO BE SHOT IN THE VAGINA FOR HAVING UNWANTED PREGNANCY FOR A LOW LIFE LIKE YOU undecided THIS IS HOW YOU PEOPLE GIVE BIRTH TO RITUALIST AND ARMED ROBBERS WHEN U CANT CARE FOR USELESS KIDS YOU BROUGHT TO LIFE. I WONT BE SURPRISED IF YOU ARE IGBO BECAUSE MOST YORUBA YOUTHS WONT WASTE THEIR EARLY LIFE CHASING GIRLS. USELESS BASTARD angry

You tribal bigot. Cos he made a mistake doesn't mean you would crucify him, hes's not the first and he wont be the last. You can tell he's repentant and needs advice. If you don't have any advice read and leave not bashing him and displaying your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
ibe9ja:
End Time spiritualist. Na Ifa or fake prophet?

I dedicate this FTC to the Op and his 18 years old girlfriend. I wish u guys a happy family and plenty of good luck that this Child will bring.

just trying TO celebrate first page with yu...

Buh wait oooo... can a 22 yrs old boy impregnant a gal?? Lol. just remembered Google is my friend

1 Like

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
iceberylin:

Buh i'd advice pple living with their bf/gf to buy the carton. am I wrong
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by sheyn5(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
Confessng:
I will gladly accompany you

Lol. God will judge 2 of yu....
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
iceberylin:
so condom na 50 naira? grin I ddnt know undecided

1 Like

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by vislabraye(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mermaids:
yawa don gas.

Alfa don even put salt cool

Mammy water how far.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
HaneefahRN:
I'm tired of hearing these sorts of stories. This is what we get when we ask for virginity to be looked down on.
These teenagers need serious counselling, if u knw u can't hold body then be wise. If u know u aren't ready to father a child or mother a child, don't av sex. No family planning method is 100%, talk more having unprotected sex. After getting a girl pregnant, u'll nw come crying seeking advice.
Thank God she got pregnant for a guy that is still slightly responsible, not one that wld even deny her. Don't allow her abort the child, inform some of ur relatives and hers, make plans together abt ur future. Both families can work out what path to take, if they are well off enough to further u guys education or get a means of finances for u and get u married.

Are you minding them?

Marriage is such a big deal but sex and abortion are not

Bunch of jokers smiley
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:

transfer Ur aggression elsewhere cos U are obviously pained
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by dacovajnr: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Continue to cook up story using your imagination undecided
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
your 23 and your foolish girlfriend is 18 mtcheww. You people should just go and tell your parents that you have eaten the forbidden fruit. saying anything here wouldn't make any difference because I no both of you are still immature

1 Like

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
crayguy:
Hi nairalanders....
I'll try to break short my context of my story.
I am a young guy of 22 years old, I am actually dating a girl of 18 years old, I love her real deep and I believe she do loves me too, she's has a bright future and a very nice home manner(beautiful as well),I eventually got her pregnant and she's planning to do abortion which I am not in deep support, considering we both have seek some spiritual findings which makes it clear that the child(male or female) is a great and powerful child, aborting could lead to my girlfriend not able to conceive again otherwise loose her life, she's hell bent on abortion because of her school and shame from meighbours... I was actually thinking of settling her down with business (don't know the best for her).....
please help on idea of a good business I can setup for her in this states, what am I to do ? , I am really frustrated as am still hustling as well.
please help.. I am open for "criticise"

Marriage isn't on your mind? You care for her, she is pregnant, you are willing to invest in her future..... What is stopping you from getting married?
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by fynerh(f): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
since u have already done d deed. no point in had I known or insults. so the best thing to do is to look forward. and abortion is a bad thing to do. so she should keep the baby.. nd u should also talk to her and listen to her....no matter decision u take pls do not abort. abortion is out of d equation. I hope u arrive at d best solution.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by pabloaimar(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
godofwar666:
undecided you want Us to Give U advice? The time U were fvcking her U didn't ask for Our advice then... It so sad you just change a teenage gal's life to something else
Better go tell her family to arrange byforce marriage

I agree with this person, u have to own up & confront her on this situation, then face her family & let them know that u are responsible for it, Abortion isn't a good thing & in the sight of GOD... abortion is a terrible sin.

1 Like

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by emmanuel1990(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
My brother let me advice u, u made a very big mistake by pregnanting her, now do not make any futher mistake. Pray that God should help u to assit your family, because if u abort this very one, that means b4 she turns 24, u will abort more and more. God bless u.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by jascon1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
godofwar666:
undecided you want Us to Give U advice? The time U were fvcking her U didn't ask for Our advice then... It so sad you just change a teenage gal's life to something else
Better go tell her family to arrange byforce marriage
hahahaha I hail You

1 Like

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by brane: 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
But u hv solution for quick release. See ur life.

kay29000:
This is a very tough one. If you don't abort the child, you would be leaving her with a stigma for the rest of her life. And it would affect her progress in life for a time. If you do abort the child, you are setting her up for a lot of complications. I don't know the best thing to do in this situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook / Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) / 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.