Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,955 members, 7,866,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Change Your Religion For Love? (26062 Views)

Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties / When you choose to be a fool for love. / Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by dhabeautyjas(f): 10:10am On Dec 02, 2015
BCJAY:
God bless ur husband for allowing you have ur way my husband is a Muslim and I a Christian but he begs me every Sunday to change to Islam. And I said no for the past 19years and I told him religion is a thing of the mind and not love issue I do love you but cannot sacrifice my religion for that.
wow, 19 years, he should just give up jare. i wish to reach there someday.
but am sure ur love is still sparkling despite the differences. what of your kids? which way did they follow
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cant accept you if we aren't practicing same religion. that's all
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by BCJAY(f): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
dhabeautyjas:

wow, 19 years, he should just give up jare. i wish to reach there someday.
but am sure ur love is still sparkling despite the differences. what of your kids? which way did they follow
my first son is a strong Muslim he is presently in ABU studying engineering his younger brother has not decided, but my twin girls follows me to the church but I can't force them to pursue my course

2 Likes

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by iceberylin(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
TeamSimple:

Why change my words? Aren't you sure of your creator?

I only tried to make it specific.

See am sorry if I sounded harsh towards your religion..am really sorry m
Can we let this slide..
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
insecticide:

then u don't know much about Islam... If any muslim should tell you they don't believe in Jesus(Prophet Isa), then d person is not a muslim.
prophet Isa and Jesus christ no be the same na. the might have similar stories in scriptures but they aint d same.
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Sarang(f): 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
MissGdope:

nope they are not.

Sorry they are.
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 09, 2015
Sarang:

Sorry they are.
Dude this discussion is dead and buried. Bye
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Sarang(f): 4:33am On Dec 09, 2015
MissGdope:

Dude this discussion is dead and buried. Bye

Abi grin
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by One1deen(m): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
mathow55:
The truth about this matter is that: each religion(Christianity is not a religion thou, Its a way of life) has its own principles when it comes to marriage.
while one believe in monogamy the other says polygamy is allowed. see there is more to marriage more than wat some of we youth this days are thinking, to aid your understanding on this subject, read several books on courtship/marriage.
To back this claim up: there is this christian lady that got married to a Muslim guy. After two years Of marriage the guy started following ladies up and down,mind you they have a child already: when it is getting out of hand, the lady went to the guys parent to report the matter to them.
The guys parent told her that Muslim are allowed to marry more than one wife, so their son feels he wants to take a second wife, that shouldnt be a problem. mind you I am not saying that some church goers doesn't marry more than one wives, while one justifies it, the other rebukes it.
Most problems that occur in marriages is aftermath. so its better to be wise with our decisions
Another thing is that some of us does not know that certain things need to be considered b4 you claim you fall in love with somebody, wise ppl don't go into a relationship without considering the compatibility of he and his partner.

You know well enough that Christianity is not a way of life ... It's nothing but following desires

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? / Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.