Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,758 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Change Your Religion For Love? (26068 Views)

Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties / When you choose to be a fool for love. / Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by donTbone(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tori46:
I think she should just walk away because they may have problems later
If it had been you, would you have walked away from the love? undecided
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by taiocol: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Won't try that shitt unless she's coming to my world
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by taiocol: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
donTbone:

If it had been you, would you have walked away from the love? undecided

Don't deceived, ders nothing like Love
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by GJames(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
I CAN'T, WON'T EVEN CONSIDER IT.

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by donTbone(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
taiocol:

Don't deceived, ders nothing like Love
And what will you call mummy taking care of you
till you are of mature age? undecided
That tou never xperience it doesn't mean its not
available tongue

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by taiocol: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
donTbone:

And what will you call mummy taking care of you
till you are of mature age? undecided
That tou never xperience it doesn't mean its not
available tongue

Its her responsibility to take care of me. Love doesn't exist.
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by donTbone(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
taiocol:

Its her responsibility to take care of me. Love doesn't exist.

Your wife and children go suffer ehn! embarassed
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by killsmith(f): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
kay29000:
This is a tough one. I am an atheist, but I have strongly been considering the option of turning (or just faking it) Christian for the sake of marriage and my future children.
in a theocratic country.....a brother has no choice....

I'm willing to drink holy water,olive abi na anointing oil grin...chop holy Communion just to make her happy.....but it won't kill the disbeliefs I have....

3 Likes

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Sarang(f): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Naaah... Bible says do nad be equally yoked with an unbeliever... Hence i cant change my religion...

Religion is very different from denomination pls take note... Hence i cant change christianity to be a muslim, or budhist, or jehovah witness, or eckist, or mormon, or hinduist..

Sorry but Jehovah witness is christianity.
This is quite funny.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Sarang(f): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
firstking01:
I can't compromise christianity for anything,,,if nt, 3weeks ago, i wud 've bin a jehovah's witness by now. I really love her. I had to suspend my church on sunday morning, just to go to the kingdom hall, can u imagine?. We sat togeda listening to the teaching and singing their hymn. Mehn, if nt dat i'm rooted in d word, by nw i wud be a jehovah's witness. Damn it.

Compromise christianity for Jw yeee?

Jw no be christianity? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nothing will even make me fall inlove with someone from an opposite religion

5 Likes

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by ichommy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Eve0000:
Nothing will even make me fall inlove with someone from an opposite religion

4 Likes

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by ShayGirl(f): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Never in dis world. perhaps d next to come. #christainity till i die#

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by donTbone(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
ShayGirl:
Never in dis world. perhaps d next to come. #christainity till i die#
Hmmmmmm... #thumbup

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Ajibel(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
I'm faced with this situation too. Im a Muslim, she is Christian.

I try not to think of it. I always picture Babatunde Fashola whose wife is a Christian and give myself hope that it'll work for me.

My mum was a Christian before she married my Dad and converted.

Besides, I am not a staunch Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
donTbone:

And you think that wont rub on the kids? undecided
noway! It's all about understanding and figuring out what you want from beginning
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by tpiadotcom: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
is it required by the person you're dating?
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by tpiadotcom: 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
donTbone:
If it came down to love would you change your religion? A lot of people face this issue in their relationship, and it’s such a touchy subject so most people sweep it under the rug. The most difficult thing to do while in love is to leave your love for what you love.

When we’re born we don’t know what we believe in, our parents teach us and raise us to believe in what they think we should believe in so its natural for us to follow this same path once we grow up.

I have a friend that is in a relationship with someone that has a different religion then her, she doesn’t want their future children to believe in what he believes in so she’s faced with the decision to stay or leave.

What would you do if this were you? If this was me I don’t know what I would do, do I leave the love of my life because we have different views or do I stay and live a different lifestyle from him.

angry

are you male or female?
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Cutehector(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sarang:

Sorry but Jehovah witness is christianity.
This is quite funny.
naaah.. Its not christainity brother....

3 Likes

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Cutehector(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
misspicy:

used to until I realise the truth cheesy

you cool? cool
yeah i am... Glad ur begining to realise reality..
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Cutehector(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
donTbone:

Hector dey quote bible
kikikikikikikiki grin

He be like Tinubu telling him grandson
Boy, in anything you do, make sure you are humble
and LOYAL! grin grin grin grin
laugh my ass out...... Hahahha.. Even d devil knows the bible in and out brotherly grin
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Sarang(f): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
naaah.. Its not christainity brother....

Sorry you got it wrong bro.

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Cutehector(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sarang:

Sorry you got it wrong bro.
still cant change my mind abt that...

3 Likes

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
donTbone:

You ended up with him? undecided

Nope..we are not destined to be together...he has now his own family grin
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Jorussia(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
I will never do such a thing.To even marry a girl going to a liberal church is sth,i am not very comfortable with,not to even mention marrying a Muslim girl.

1 Like

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by firstking01(m): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sarang:

Compromise christianity for Jw yeee?
Jw no be christianity? undecided
their's has a ?
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=ichommy post=40551597][/quote] undecided
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by kay29000(m): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
killsmith:
in a theocratic country.....a brother has no choice....

I'm willing to drink holy water,olive abi na anointing oil grin...chop holy Communion just to make her happy.....but it won't kill the disbeliefs I have....

lol!
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Sarang(f): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
firstking01:
their's has a ?

Lol nah you sabi
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by firstking01(m): 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sarang:

Lol nah you sabi
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Bonapart(m): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Thank God Christianity is a relationship and not a religion

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? / Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? / Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.