Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (27304 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 4:44pm On May 29, 2009
davidylan:

More than anything, this thread is begining to expose a lot of the faceless hypocrites on this forum. Those who say one thing and do the other. A lot of the so-called "respectable" long-term nairalanders are implicated here . . . they know themselves. grin

Amen to that pastor david grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 29, 2009
davidylan:

More than anything, this thread is begining to expose a lot of the faceless hypocrites on this forum. Those who say one thing and do the other. A lot of the so-called "respectable" long-term nairalanders are implicated here . . . they know themselves. grin

You want to add pepper to people's wounds? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Secretz(f): 4:45pm On May 29, 2009
davidylan:

lmao!!

This is good for newbies like myself. . . . .  I am learning everyday sha.  tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 4:47pm On May 29, 2009
Secretz:

lmao!!

This is good for newbies like myself. . . . . I am learning everyday sha. tongue

Intel said u arent a newbie either lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by follypimpi(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2009
, wink
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 29, 2009
sometimes i just laugh at these so called 'mature' pple.
with the exception of whitelexi, the other others have simply ignored this thread or better still stayed away from the forum.

i'll bet my last penny, they'd be the first pple on here with the highest number of posts (in one thread)  if this was directed at other pple.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 4:49pm On May 29, 2009
Secretz:

lmao!!

This is good for newbies like myself. . . . .  I am learning everyday sha.  tongue
and newbie like me too tongue
will soon go and delete my chats mate cause u dont know who is who cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yicob(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2009
Una Welcome o.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 4:51pm On May 29, 2009
OMO IBO:

with the exception of whitelexi, the other others have simply ignored this thread or better still stayed away from the forum.

i'll bet my last penny, they'd be the first pple on here with the highest number of posts (in one thread) if this was directed at other pple.

God bless you
Yeye people cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 29, 2009
anyways, i expect this thread to be locked in no time cos the so called 'respectable longterm' nairalanders have been fingered.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 4:52pm On May 29, 2009
Ain't nothing wrong with dating someone on NL.  So long as you play your cards right and you have good sense.  There are multiple ways to separate the good-mannered ones from the crazy loud mouths and deranged posers.  It's a thinking man's game  cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by SisiJinx: 4:52pm On May 29, 2009
Igwe, my luv!! kiss kiss kiss

How are you? How body? I hope all is well!!

Oh I miss you, I miss you! I do!! kiss kiss

See, how nice I am, so don't you dare turn on me like OP is doing with her man tongue tongue

@ Sistawoman
It's free!! shocked shocked

A'ight people listen up, it is imperative that we KEEP THIS WOMAN ENTERTAINED! This is a matter of filling my. . .our tummies with sweet goodies. . . a worthy cause, no? cheesy

BRING ON THE DRAMA!!!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Secretz(f): 4:53pm On May 29, 2009
tope5000:

Intel said u arent a newbie either lipsrsealed tongue

Lol, you see this woman. You want to start trouble ehn? lol
That your intel needs fixing.  tongue
I am a newbie to NL!!!  Yes oooooh.  grin

y me:

YOU, are not new!! no way!  tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 4:53pm On May 29, 2009
OMO IBO:

anyways, i expect this thread to be locked in no time cos the so called 'respectable longterm' nairalanders have been fingered.
It should simply be moved to the off-topics section.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by follypimpi(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2009
OMO IBO:

i'll bet my last penny, they'd be the first pple on here with the highest number of posts (in one thread)  if this was directed at other pple.

Well said bro,I would bet my Wages tho.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 4:54pm On May 29, 2009
Igwe oshi wo.  are you shitting on me?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sistawoman: 4:54pm On May 29, 2009
y me:

You have to be careful who you chat with and what information you give out.

I have had men pose as women, then forget they did that and come back as men.  And you never know who is saving thier chat logs and who might post those here.  

I have had people take snap shots of me on cam and save them, then thier gf tell me they jerking off to them.

Chat logs can be altered and re-written.

I had someone a long, long time ago find my address and actually show up at my door with flowers.

This internet shit can get very sticky.

My first name is Sista and my last name is Woman.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by amebono11: 4:54pm On May 29, 2009
this is why i said never u take a nlder serious

except the likes of my sweetheart pastor david, my baby boy sauron, and my long lost love pataki cool
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 4:54pm On May 29, 2009
C2H5OH:

Ain't nothing wrong with dating someone on NL.  So long as you play your cards right and you have good sense.  There are multiple ways to separate the good-mannered ones from the crazy loud mouths and deranged posers.  It's a thinking man's game  cheesy
i second that cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by SisiJinx: 4:55pm On May 29, 2009
Quick Question. . . How long is the the long in LONGTERM Members and how do ya define respectable? undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 4:56pm On May 29, 2009
sistawoman:

You have to be careful who you chat with and what information you give out.

I have had men pose as women, then forget they did that and come back as men. And you never know who is saving thier chat logs and who might post those here.

I have had people take snap shots of me on cam and save them, then thier gf tell me they jerking off to them.

Chat logs can be altered and re-written.

I had someone a long, long time ago find my address and actually show up at my door with flowers.

This internet shit can get very sticky.

My first name is Sista and my last name is Woman.
you are right there
one have to becareful undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 4:57pm On May 29, 2009
y me:

i second that cheesy
Yeah of course you agree now, only to turn around later and cheat on me with tumfulu chuck ba$$ and adam brody. na you biko
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 29, 2009
OMO IBO:

well said dude.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 4:59pm On May 29, 2009
C2H5OH:

Yeah of course you agree now, only to turn around later and cheat on me with tumfulu chuck ba$$ and adam brody. na you biko
i dont know what you are talking about cheesy
anyway if they are cool just pass them to me  tongue grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Igwe9(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2009
seems this thread is getting messy. sad
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 5:02pm On May 29, 2009

I just want to see this end. . . soon.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by SisiJinx: 5:03pm On May 29, 2009
Lmao!  grin

Acid, is it emi you are bawi-ing?

Fi emi ati Igwe mi le oh!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sistawoman: 5:04pm On May 29, 2009
Igwe.:

seems this thread is getting messy. sad

Thats because the refuse to use the handywipes i provided with the candy and sweets.  If they just wash thier hands before reaching to get more it would be alot cleaner.  undecided

I am not naming names you know who you are.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by debosky(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2009
davidylan:

More than anything, this thread is begining to expose a lot of the faceless hypocrites on this forum. Those who say one thing and do the other. A lot of the so-called "respectable" long-term nairalanders are implicated here . . . they know themselves.  grin

David be careful o, don't be rubbishing my name like that.  angry tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 5:05pm On May 29, 2009
sistawoman:

Thats because the refuse to use the handywipes i provided with the candy and sweets. If they just wash thier hands before reaching to get more it would be alot cleaner. undecided

I am not naming names you know who you are.
Rofl grin grin
can i have the handywipes cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 29, 2009
debosky:

David be careful o, don't be rubbishing my name like that.  angry tongue

guilty as charged dude. grin
Confess.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Igwe9(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Lmao!  grin

Acid, is it emi you are bawi-ing?

Fi emi ati Igwe mi le oh!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
hey sisi!  pls translate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (42)

***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** / Ever Had A Crush On Someone At Nairaland / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.