Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (26947 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 28, 2009
@tope
thanks dearie kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by patwhizkid(f): 8:55pm On May 28, 2009
Anoda whizkid dey nl?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 8:55pm On May 28, 2009
i forgot to acknolwedge sauron, welcome oh!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 8:57pm On May 28, 2009
patwhizkid:

Anoda whizkid dey nl?
make i rephrase am nah whisky
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by jaybee3(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2009
@Agielove
wetin i do your friend na?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by dae(f): 8:58pm On May 28, 2009
Ok, Lets re-construct this investigation

Main Target: Whisky
Other counterparts: Delta, Mr Papa, Sierra .

Lets start some puzzle solving!!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 8:58pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

Tee hee hee
U berra let us who u r and who you are talking abt b4 the modz chk up on ur IP address cheesy

@ibk
u welcome darl kiss
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 8:59pm On May 28, 2009
dae:

Ok, Lets re-construct this investigation

Main Target: Whizky
Other counterparts: Delta, Mr Papa, Sierra and so on.

Lets start some puzzle solving!!

I still think its whitelexi and siena grin
I think the poster just have some sort of beef with them jare angry
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by dae(f): 9:00pm On May 28, 2009
tope5000:

U got back up proof?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by patwhizkid(f): 9:00pm On May 28, 2009
Y me, unless that!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

So Sauron's part of this puzzle? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by dae(f): 9:02pm On May 28, 2009
Hmmm, maybe someone has taken, or is in the process of taking someone's man/chick? a kind of triangle beef !
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by MrCrackles(m): 9:02pm On May 28, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 9:02pm On May 28, 2009
tope5000:

I think the poster just have some sort of beef with them jare angry
tope don become informat cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 9:03pm On May 28, 2009
dae:

Hmmm, maybe someone has taken, or is in the process of taking someone's man? a kind of triangle beef shey!

Something like that undecided
I know the poster doesnt like siena . . .judging from her previous posts cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by dae(f): 9:04pm On May 28, 2009
Hmmmm, this is gonna be interesting! grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 9:05pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

Who is this woman??

stillwater:

So Sauron's part of this puzzle? cheesy

I am not o. . . . .
Sauron is happily married to Tope2000, Danke, Tubabie, Starstruck and Ibkaye(as soon as she turns 21).
Stillwater might join too if her dad seals me approval. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 9:07pm On May 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Who is this woman??

ur new wifey cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 28, 2009
thou shall not kiss and tell
so what if that guy got laid telling stories. everybody pretends to be someone they are not.
like chris rock said:
you have push up bras, your titties aint that big,
you have fake hair, you hair aint that long,
you have hills on, you aint that tall,
(you have fake nails, your hands aint that pretty. you have  fake complexion, you aint that light)
and you expect US to tell the truth. abeg let W have fun yeah.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 9:10pm On May 28, 2009
tope5000:

ur new wifey cheesy

New wifey??
Please patch that software to ma email, lemme unravel this mysterious woman.
In 15 mins, i will reveal her location.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 9:13pm On May 28, 2009
tope5000:

ur new wifey cheesy

Madam thank you oh, Like I said I will not mention names, BTW how is oga Delta doing?  cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 9:14pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

Madam thank you oh, Like I said I will not mention names, BTW how is oga Delta doing? cheesy
shocked shocked undecided
just watching cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 9:16pm On May 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

New wifey??
Please patch that software to ma email, lemme unravel this mysterious woman.
In 15 mins, i will reveal her location.

Lmao
Its brash that have the software . . . but lemme ask him tongue
This thread is getting me MAD . . . .i want to know who the poster is talking abt and who the poster is cheesy grin'

Agielove:

Madam thank you oh, Like I said I will not mention names, BTW how is oga Delta doing? cheesy

Ok . . .if you are not going to mention any names . . . i suggest u ask the modz to lock this thread. its becoming boring wink
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 9:20pm On May 28, 2009
tope5000:

Lmao
Its brash that have the software . . . but lemme ask him tongue
This thread is getting me MAD . . . .i want to know who the poster is talking abt and who the poster is cheesy grin'

Tell Officer Brash to report to ma office with immediate effect.

Ok . . .if you are not going to mention any names . . . i suggest u ask the modz to lock this thread. its becoming boring wink

Londoner? Fat? Snores like a pig? Womaniser?
Sounds like Debosky to me. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Who is this woman??

I am not o. . . . .
Sauron is happily married to Tope2000, Danke, Tubabie, Starstruck and Ibkaye(as soon as she turns 21).

Noo, I don't do chronic womanizers. grin Agielove has exposed you. grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 9:26pm On May 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Who is this woman??

I am not o. . . . .

U r bigamist angry angry

~Sauron~:

Tell Officer Brash to report to ma office with immediate effect.

Im on it papi tongue

Londoner? Fat? Snores like a pig? Womaniser?
Sounds like Debosky to me. grin grin grin grin

Rofl . . . . .It cant be Debo
The poster is just beefing londoners cus they have refused her visa to come to london grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 9:32pm On May 28, 2009
stillwater:

Noo, I don't do chronic womanizers. grin Agielove has exposed you. grin

You don't seem to have a choice here or else i will report you to the elders in your village that you have been chanting "Cha Cha Cha, Igbo Kwenu".
Hehehehehe, you might have to dance naked in Onitsha Market to appease the gods.
Respect Sauron. grin

tope5000:

Rofl . . . . .It cant be Debo
The poster is just beefing londoners cus they have refused her visa to come to london grin cheesy

It's Debosky. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

You don't seem to have a choice here or else i will report you to the elders in your village that you have been chanting "Cha Cha Cha, Igbo Kwenu".
Hehehehehe, you might have to dance naked in Onitsha Market to appease the gods.
Respect Sauron. grin

It's Debosky. cheesy

Sorry o. I do have a choice. And the elders in my village have already blessed me and my husband Taylor Kitsch. tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Igwe9(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2009
cheesy who is whisky in here?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yicob(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2009
Before I saw Tope's posts, this was my conclusion:
1. Whisky = Whitelexi
2. Agielove = Thoniaslim
3. Delta = Sienna.

There was a locked thread in the Nairaland Section started by Stero*** titled "Nairaland guys are ugly". The thread went amuck when W and T brought up personal issues; something close to what is happening here.

DeltaVag is owned by Siena. S and W stay in the UK.

Disclaimer
The above post was an imaginary opinion of the Poster. For no reason should it be taken serious !
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 9:40pm On May 28, 2009
stillwater:

Sorry o. I do have a choice. And the elders in my village have already blessed me and my husband Taylor Kitsch. tongue

Then u shall dance naked in the market square.
It would be so amusing to watch the beads on your waist bounce. grin grin grin
Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmm, can i be your drummer?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sistawoman: 9:40pm On May 28, 2009
Come and get your popcorn, cotten candy, diet sodas, rasianettes, sweet and sour and ike and mikes.

Pull up a chair and take a load off.

Sauron will be around later giving out foot massages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42)

Ever Had A Crush On Someone At Nairaland / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady / If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.