Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,026 members, 7,849,144 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (27120 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Secretz(f): 2:48pm On May 29, 2009
Seems like we know who the chronic womaniser is. . . . . tongue tongue tongue

*trotting along*
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by debosky(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2009
I have been notified of the need to close this thread by Whitelexi - can the OP please state if she wishes to make any further comments on this matter before I lock it? I'll give it till the end of today, if there are no more posts the thread will be locked.

PS - limit the offtopic posting, I know it's a bit boring waiting for the next installment of the expose, but still try. wink
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Pataki: 3:37pm On May 29, 2009
debosky:

I have been notified of the need to close this thread by Whitelexi - can the OP please state if she wishes to make any further comments on this matter before I lock it? I'll give it till the end of today, if there are no more posts the thread will be locked.

PS - limit the offtopic posting, I know it's a bit boring waiting for the next installment of the expose, but still try. wink
Why is he now calling for the thread to be locked? He came on the thread to name names, and now he is calling for the thread to be locked! How amazing!

The thread should have been locked right from the start of the thread. As it was evident to all it was a case of personal grouses with one another. Funny how it was all encouraged, Whitelexi came to discuss the ladies in question, was monitoring the thread all day long and now he is asking for the thread to be locked.

Nairaland and its silly theatrics all the time.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by jaybee3(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2009
I want to believe only Agielove (Thread starter) can request for the thread to be locked, so let the drama roll on peeps.
We are still on the second chapter and you wanna lock the damn thread.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Uche2nna(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2009
Dont believe that shit actually happens amongst NL peeps shocked With all the "I dont take this shit seriously" chant I hear all day grin

Anyways, more power to una elbows (abi na more power to una yansh sef undecided ).

Dating someone from NL is like sitting on a boomerang. Shit is bound to explode grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 29, 2009
WhaT's happening HeR3!!! Why all this GOSSIP?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 3:57pm On May 29, 2009
Uche2nna:

Dont believe that shit actually happens amongst NL peeps shocked With all the "I dont take this shit seriously" chant I hear all day grin

Anyways, more power to una elbows (abi na more power to una yansh sef undecided ).

Dating someone from NL is like sitting on a boomerang. Shit is bound to explode grin
Rofl grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 29, 2009
Uche2nna:

Lol, I thought I was the only one. cheesy We all know they are lying. grin

@Debo

Don't even dare lock this thread. angry
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by follypimpi(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2009
Debo Lock it up and toss the key in Red sea.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 4:11pm On May 29, 2009
Don't lock the thread Debo, Whitelexi has been saying a lot of shit lately and he seems to be on the winning side; why does he all of a sudden want the thread to be locked? Is there something he fears agielove would say?

Plus like you said, the thread can't be locked until Agie says so.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Secretz(f): 4:14pm On May 29, 2009
All this ppl sef.

You all just want to see Series 2, Episode 1! lol tongue

*trotting along*
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 4:14pm On May 29, 2009
Secretz:

All this ppl sef.

*trotting along*
am with you dearie tongue grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by follypimpi(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2009
Secretz:

All this ppl sef.

*trotting along*

Abi ooo No Mind em.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StrStruck(f): 4:17pm On May 29, 2009
Agielove should have a chance to defend herself, no?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 4:19pm On May 29, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Agielove should have a chance to defend herself, no?
i think the babe herself is tired undecided
so the thread should be locked
cause we have seen enough evidence cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 29, 2009
whitelexi! cheesy

Sharp man! What is TOH's name doing there? She's a good girl o. grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sistawoman: 4:25pm On May 29, 2009
Let me go get some more refreashment.  Man yall people sure eat alot.  

Just hold the next scene until i get back.

Saruon are you still giving out booty massages. . . .I have a couple of sistas over here waiting.

People wonder why everytime I am asked on YIM for my name i keep saying sistawoman.  Now do you understand?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by C2H5OH(f): 4:26pm On May 29, 2009
grin  grin

soap opera no dey finish  grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Igwe9(m): 4:27pm On May 29, 2009
@ y me
Still can't understand anything in here. smiley Please dearie, kiss kindly update me on the findings
cool
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by chichii: 4:28pm On May 29, 2009
pls dont lock this thread,

p.s i miss almondjoy too
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by amebono11: 4:29pm On May 29, 2009
sisterwoman  i read d story about ur sons choking, hope hes ok now? smiley
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by chichii: 4:30pm On May 29, 2009
Igwe.:

@ y me
Still can't understand anything in here. smiley Please dearie, kiss kindly update me on the findings
cool

whitelexi yansh babycool. Babycool might be angielove. katakata don burst, now they are here joggling
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 29, 2009
me sef dey ask why TOH name dey here?
is/was siena and/or whitelexi chopping her cakes?

where is thoniaslim? or is she same person as agielove?
we need to hear from siena.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by amebono11: 4:35pm On May 29, 2009
siena wont even show face
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 29, 2009
I just dey UnderstanD this ThR3aD!! WhiteLexi is da NairaLanDeR Yanch MaskaRa!!!! hmmmmmmmm,  grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 4:36pm On May 29, 2009
now this thread is becoming more and more interesting
cant believe people take NL that serious
i thought it was just for fun
undecided

Igwe.:

@ y me
cool
honeypie
let me get the full gist and i will let you know sweetie wink cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by SisiJinx: 4:36pm On May 29, 2009
Yes please take Karma's name off the list and my own Doyin13. These are GOOD PEOPLE!!! tongue

Now back to our regular scheduled program

Sistawoman ya got any licorice? How about  Whoopers and some. . .  Ah you know what, just mosey on over here with your cart of goodies. Wait. . . It's. . .it's free right?  grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 4:38pm On May 29, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Yes please take Karma's name off the list and my own Doyin13. These are GOOD PEOPLE!!! tongue

Now back to our regular scheduled program

Sistawoman ya got any licorice? How about Whoopers and some. . . Ah you know what, just mosey on over here with your cart of goodies. Wait. . . It's. . .it's free right? grin grin
yeah
it had berra be free,cause i want some too grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 29, 2009
More than anything, this thread is begining to expose a lot of the faceless hypocrites on this forum. Those who say one thing and do the other. A lot of the so-called "respectable" long-term nairalanders are implicated here . . . they know themselves. grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Igwe9(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2009
ok darling, i'm waiting
@ sisi jinx
i dey greet oh! smiley
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 4:42pm On May 29, 2009
OMO IBO:

me sef dey ask why TOH name dey here?
is/was siena and/or whitelexi chopping her cakes?

where is thoniaslim? or is she same person as agielove?
we need to hear from siena.

NL is the best grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sistawoman: 4:42pm On May 29, 2009
I just got back from the store.

Yes it is all free, just keep me entertained.

I want my bootty massage.

The more the movie plays out the more yall get to eat the goodies.

now I got fat free sherbet this time along with the Whoopers (one of my fav. candies) twistlers, always good for a great play and lots of low fat, low suger items.  Light and heavy butter popcorn and of course the cotton candy made freash out the machine.  Dont tell the kids I am using thier machine for private use and not charging yall.

Sitting back and enjoying the show.  I am going to need a bootty cushion soon if the massager does not show up soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (42)

Ever Had A Crush On Someone At Nairaland / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady / If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.