Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (26917 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 8:25pm On May 28, 2009
you are close to one of his counterparts, they spread gists, thats all i can say! lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 8:28pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

His name is not whisky, read between the lines my dear.

Is it whitelexi? grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 8:29pm On May 28, 2009
tope5000:

Is it whitelexi? grin cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Whitelexi is not a womaniser.
Nairaland ladies don't particularly like him abi una dey pretend??
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 8:30pm On May 28, 2009
Tope welcome oh! The right ppl are coming over, Abeg i am not mentioning names. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 8:31pm On May 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Whitelexi is not a womaniser.
Nairaland ladies don't particularly like him abi una dey pretend??

Lmao . . . . how do u know tongue

Agielove:

Tope welcome oh! The right ppl are coming over, Abeg i am not mentioning names. lipsrsealed

U are def not a newbie and my guess was right judging by ur reply grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

you are close to one of his counterparts, they spread gists, thats all i can say!  lipsrsealed

Close to who? Never thought I was that close to anyone here. Agielove you can't tell people to beware without telling them of who to be beware of.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by dae(f): 8:33pm On May 28, 2009
Na wa oh, shuooooo! o yato, o yato! this one is some classic stuff.  me i wan know the person sha,  lol
*Grabs a bucket of popcorn and burukutu, and sits on a chair watching the drama"  grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 8:34pm On May 28, 2009
dae:

Na wa oh, shuooooo! o yato, o yato! this one is some classic stuff. me i wan know the person sha, lol
*Grabs a bucket of popcorn and burukutu, and sits on a chair" grin

Abeg pass the bucket of popcorn cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 8:34pm On May 28, 2009
stillwater:

Close to who? Never thought I was that close to anyone here. Agielove you can't tell people to beware without telling them of who to be beware of.

Ok oh, maybe I ma making a mistake then.  lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 8:35pm On May 28, 2009
dae:

Na wa oh, shuooooo! o yato, o yato! this one is some classic stuff.  me i wan know the person sha,  lol
*Grabs a bucket of popcorn and burukutu, and sits on a chair watching the drama"  grin
hope the popcorn gets to me too, cause am sitting right here cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by dae(f): 8:35pm On May 28, 2009
tope5000:

Abeg pass the bucket of popcorn cheesy
Ah, ok, take, eat am small small o! we dont know how long this drama will last, so we dont run out. U want some Burukutu too?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by dae(f): 8:37pm On May 28, 2009
y me:

hope the popcorn gets to me too, cause am sitting right here cheesy

Ok, oya take, u want burukutu too? or na gulder u want?

*Praying that these people collecting my popcorn dont shorten my ration*
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

Ok oh, maybe I ma making a mistake then.  lipsrsealed

Unseal your lips madam. cheesy Who is it? Or who are they? Give some clues jor.

@Tope

Do you have any in mind? Can you help break this puzzle? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by jaybee3(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

Yes i am back oh! It is not a joking matter, he claims to be a banker in London, he goes after descent girls who just want to settle down, this guy just gave my friend false hope, the girl told all her people about him, he eventually just disappeared, now he is chatting with one of her friends singing the same love story unware of that person is his ex'es friend. Infact the guy just came back from Nigeria and has been spreading the news to his counter parts of all the girls he conquered there. The thing that amuses me is the story i have heared of him from all witnesses is  that the so called heir lives in a  dirty one room apartment in the ghettos of London, he is overweight and i hear that  he snores like a castrated hog,( sorry oh i am saying this my dear friend) i am so angry how he manages to catch his prey, only God knows. Abeg oh! Ladies be warned.
I am sensing some deep bitterness here. are you absolutely sure ur not one of his victims?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 8:40pm On May 28, 2009
stillwater:

@Tope

Me think its whitelexi . . .the poster might be thonaslim's friend lipsrsealed

Agielove:

His counterparts are Delta, Mr Papa, Sierra and so on.

That is def siena . . .in a coded form cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by dae(f): 8:40pm On May 28, 2009
[quote][/quote]
Dang, i like your style of amebo oooo, LoL ---- Abeg, help us push him/her(poster) to talk, cos me i SOOO wanna know!!  grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by dae(f): 8:42pm On May 28, 2009
tope5000:

shocked *popcorn bucket falls form hand and burukutu comes out of the nose while choking* shocked
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 8:42pm On May 28, 2009
tope5000:

Rofl grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 8:43pm On May 28, 2009
dae:

*popcorn bucket falls form hand and burukutu comes out of the nose while choking*

No be me talk am . . .na the devil type am grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 8:43pm On May 28, 2009
dae:

shocked *popcorn bucket falls form hand and burukutu comes out of the nose while choking* shocked
going to get water for her cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 28, 2009
tope5000:

What did whitelexi do to be the possible chronic womanizer we are trying to uncover here?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by dae(f): 8:45pm On May 28, 2009
y me:

going to get water for her cheesy
Tank you, tank you, Did you see that? Whitelexi drama thang,
*still coughing*
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by tope5000: 8:46pm On May 28, 2009
stillwater:

What did whitelexi do to be the possible chronic womanizer we are trying to uncover here? cheesy

That is what i want to clarify too . . . . undecided
cuz i cant think of anyone with whi. . . in their IDs apart from him cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 8:48pm On May 28, 2009
stillwater:

What did whitelexi do to be the possible chronic womanizer we are trying to uncover here? cheesy
ii think all fingers are pointing to him because
1)whisky
2)he lives in london or so grin grin grin
i just dey talk my own o cheesy cheesy

dae:

Tank you, tank you, Did you see that? Whitelexi drama thang,
*still coughing*
you are welcome dear
and yes i can see it cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by dae(f): 8:48pm On May 28, 2009
*Salutes all FBNLI (Federal bereau NairaLand Investigators)*
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove finally disappears. Of what use is this thread?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by dae(f): 8:49pm On May 28, 2009
stillwater:

Agielove finally disappeared. Of what use is this thread?
I guess to open someone / peoples nasty yansh!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by patwhizkid(f): 8:50pm On May 28, 2009
@ y me
how dare u mention my whizzkid? He is innocent of this shit!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 8:51pm On May 28, 2009
jay bee:

I am sensing some deep bitterness here. are you absolutely sure ur not one of his victims?

Oga u are welcome too.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 28, 2009
@tope
hey dear, could you please unquote that guy on the other thread pls? smiley wink
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

Oga u are welcome too.

So jaybee's one of them?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 8:53pm On May 28, 2009
patwhizkid:

@ y me
how dare u mention my whizzkid? He is innocent of this shit!
pat, nah am not talking about whizkid
nah london whizkid dey stay undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42)

Ever Had A Crush On Someone At Nairaland / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady / If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.