Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,504 members, 7,865,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (189522 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

That una politics section wey be like war zone. grin

Romance section I strictly fun cheesy
That place is filled with terrorists my brother. I do visit this section to read comments. The fun here can't be quantified. It won't be out of place to say that this section is the reason behind the fun of NL. There is this controversial girl Onila cheesy, the Awon werey crew grin grin grin and other groups. I hope this certain character called lasisi69 of End Time is not a romancelander?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

So that thing still pain you till today? gringringrin

Eyah! Sorry tongue
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

i don duff d mata bt i dey reason am sometimes wen i see ur monikercheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
wristbangle:

As u be commandant of E-wailers association, I go dey tackle u always tongue

Nice one kingtom (baba werey)
EmmaWrist!!!! Baba wetin do our interviews Na cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by agarawu23(m): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
KingTom:
baba these days you over serious o, even to laugh for picture sef dey hard you sad
hmmmm
I don hear.

No long thing wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by misspicy(f): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
u wen sabi find trouble
go jor angry you that you are just entering from back n coming out from front

choose ye this day whom you will serve joy tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Durentt:
why didn't u tell me na cry u went and be meeting oda guys when my milk is MORE than sufficient cry oya coman drink, don't quote any of dis useless hornny guys agaim
your milk no pure.

E get hiv,abeg go purify am firstcheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
scentmarlc:

Keep laughing sogbo. Omo olojo ibi

cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
pizel:
lol still playing cool abi!! well just wanna let you know your persona's fake,your entire showboating is a charade.So I'd advise better get a new act engañar(google that) Brazilian mutt
people still dont get it.. This is social media.. Not reality.. How many times do i have to school people on that? My personal life is my business, not urs to knw..okay.. Nw get lost
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
francizy:

Who asked you to? undecided
362 shares? undecided he's back again so you bin dey wait for Bubu to come back naija grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmmm
I don hear.

No long thing wink
Yes boss. cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

i don duff d mata bt i dey reason am sometimes wen i see ur monikercheesy
Na small matter na.

You no suppose keep am for back of mind tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
agarawu23:
let's see tomorrow sha

Kinda weak now wink
ookk sweet na ur hand e deycheesy

make i dey observecheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by McEwen(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
KingTom:
Name: Thomas

Are you single, dating or married: Single

Those u like on Romance Section: Awon werey first first! I like everyone really. shocked

Those u dislike on Romance section: It used to be boiledcorn and Andyblaze, now Wey the mumus don scarce, I miss them. grin

Those u find annoying: None undecided

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): I don't really have anyone whose posts I watch out for. smiley

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I don't follow anybody that doesn't follow me. shocked

Why do you follow the people you follow: Because I can, I'm following francizy because I'm his monitoring spirit. grin

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Stephenqueen cry

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.: As I no get boobs and yansh Na, none! cry

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: The e warriors really

Which Romancelander is fake: Don't give a flying fúck cool

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Adeh39 let me burst your pimples. smiley

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Twaci embarassed and Tohpahz shocked

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Great boobs, great personality but most of all, great boobs!!!! grin

Your favorite Romancelander(s): So many. E too plenty Iamcharis dey among sha, though he dey Mumu sometimes. grin

Your favorite mod: Obinoscopy cool

Funniest Romancelander(s): Mrcork, alberto2k, lordoftheweed grin

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Tosyne2much, wristbangle and Naijaboiy

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Laraiboluwaji smiley

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why: Nobody!!!!

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : Kinglekan, StfuareyouGod and Ipledge10 Aka Olajorn Aka Joneyhaz also Iamcharis
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Ceb JeffreyJamez angry him cheeks go fine for slap ehn grin

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: As in kiss and finger abi? Ehmmmm Mrsphyno shocked shocked and Moana shocked

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Iamkingzlee, April07, Aitee1

NLer(S) you consider smart: Tonyebarcanista, Francizy, Midolian

NL member that tries too hard: Hmmmm she sabi herself. lipsrsealed

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Asumo12 Omo Anifowose and Aminat508

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: Nothing new undecided

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: See answer above. undecided

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: None that I know of

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: Aminat508, Africanapple, Laraiboluwaji shocked

Who do u often agree with: StfuareyouGod

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Missadeife :i

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): No ugly people, only those with less colorful faces smiley

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Chibwike, kinglekan, wristbangle

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): Agarawu23 Na my boss o but your name gats dey here. grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: Kingtom undecided

You are fool for mentioning my wife (lady moana)!!!

*drops mic*
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Laveda:
grin define ajebutter grin grin

My momma did embarassed
Even if monkey nor fyn, him mama go still like am. gringrin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by francizy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
adeh39:

Lemme joor cry cry

Happy birthday to you... Your dp tho..
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
wouldnt be enough

there is milk down there,enough for a life timesmileycheesy
hehehe. I'm good with two pints
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na small matter na.

You no suppose keep am for back of mind tongue
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

na u talk am so.i don forget now bt if u make mistake i go still yab yhucheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hehehe. I'm good with two pints
dnt tell me u dnt knw dat milk frm d fountain of lifecheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pucaxo:
smiley
how I for do sir?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by francizy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
KingTom:
362 shares? undecided he's back again so you bin dey wait for Bubu to visit naija grin

Fixed! cool cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
ipledge10:
two hands for you sir
make I stand up? I prostrate dey hail you
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
wristbangle:

As u be commandant of E-wailers association, I go dey tackle u always tongue

Nice one kingtom (baba werey)
Bros, abeg no be like that. Ño blame us for wailing, e no easy no be opposition.

@Kingtom: You de aware say I still de single abi? Abeg do the needful
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:
go jor angry you that you are just entering from back n coming out from front

choose ye this day whom you will serve joy tonguetonguetonguetongue
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

u knw say i dey versatile i no fit serve one God cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
dnt tell me u dnt knw dat milk frm d fountain of lifecheesy
I don't ma. Pls explain
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That place is filled with terrorists my brother. I do visit this section to read comments. The fun here can't be quantified. It won't be out of place to say that this section is the reason behind the fun of NL. There is this controversial girl Onila cheesy, the Awon werey crew grin grin grin and other groups. I hope this certain character called lasisi69 of End Time is not a romancelander?
Lol...you are not far from the truth sir. We do have our own fights but it cannot be compared to the battles that go on in politics section.

Lasisi69 is not really a member of this section. I think he/she trolls around diff sections of NL.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, abeg no be like that. Ño blame us for wailing, e no easy no be opposition.

@Kingtom: You de aware say I still de single abi? Abeg do the needful
if you are single am ready to sango with youcheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by redgem(f): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pucaxo:

Name : A.M.C.O

Are you single, dating or married : Single

Those u like on Romance Section : all my niggaz grin

Those u dislike on Romance section : Darkenedrebel

Those u find annoying : MrNipples (softapples/tarGAYryen/sweetorgasm/whitewitch/lovren etc etc.. , that Whoopi Goldberg look-a-like called Ipledge10 and Gbadebo Aromolaran aka Darkenerebel smiley

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)
: Ishilove Redgem
Beremx

Those you follow and wish follows you back : Seun
, Explorers

Why do you follow the people you follow : I'm drawn to intelligent minds and people I can learn from.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs : Hehehehe.... She knows herself! grin

How many PMs do you get on average in a day : Day? Nah.. About 2 or 3 in a whole week! sad

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting : None.

Which Romancelander is fake : The entire Awon Weyrey association of dumbfacks and minions. Except folks like Naijaboiy and/or maybe Twaci & Kinglekan.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date : Haven't I already done that? lipsrsealed

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on : naijaboiy, your plan has failed IJN grin Amen!!

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) : Her wittyness grin

Your favorite Romancelander(s) : All those dumb commenters and OP's, ya'll rock!

Your favorite mod : Obinoscopy (always listens, always rational)

Funniest Romancelander(s) : Mrcork!

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads : Explorers/Sile12

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk : Insidous Tashaamania.. Then they disappeared sad

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? : Sinaj ( I deactivated the acct she's familiar with ) grin. Truckpusher & Sinizia.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours : my G! funlord grin

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life : Redgem, she trully needs a manual override.

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with : eggovinmma

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life : my niggas and a few others grin

NLer(S) you consider smart : Ishilove, aint nobady smarter..

NL member that tries too hard : darven, sexistbastard/vanquay/cleats & ssoftapples/mrnipples

NLer(s) you find intriguing : Punkyveer Tonyebarcanista

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer : hehehehe... grin "Cururu Toad" & "Dingbat" grin

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from
Thesonofmark & Truckpusher

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section : my nigga ssoftapples grin

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other : Mrsphyno

Who do u often agree with : Funlord

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) : You gotta give it to my baby Laveda grin

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) : None other than JolllyJoy grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : Pbs4real & Kinglekan - Prettythicksme

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious) : Rocktation.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag : None, ya'll are amazing cheesy

I know! I know!! grin.. I just compounded my problems grin

Thanks...... But seriously why do you want to slap me?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

I dey tell you.

See as he dey fear to talk some things because of "Antagonists". Who get time for that one here? grin
Seriously bro, I wasted a lot of time arguing back and forth in that section. Sexkillz ban me taya buh wuh did I benefit? Only berem's bbm pin gringrin

Life is too short abeg grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
francizy:

Happy birthday to you... Your dp tho..

Thanks smiley

My dp grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
your milk no pure.

E get hiv,abeg go purify am firstcheesy
so u prefer cutehector own shebi? cry no wahala.

But frm today i brekup withu cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

na u talk am so.i don forget now bt if u make mistake i go still yab yhucheesy
Lol...that means e still dey pain you be that. grin

No be say I even make mistake na my phone auto correct. But if you wan dey yab me then just prepare for my own cos I go surely catch you. wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I don't ma. Pls explain
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

go call dat women doctor,he go explain am wellacheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (123) (Reply)

Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Valley Of The Shadow Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.