Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,280 members, 7,864,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (189448 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by francizy(m): 7:04am On Dec 02, 2015
KingTom:
Lai Mohammed syndrome? grin

Lol! Am from Anambra State, even tho, I see no difference between Anambra and Imo, apart from the APC in Imo state... smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

lol, Observing. it's been fun n interesting I tell ya.
Lol at least everyone had fun. smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 7:05am On Dec 02, 2015
Deejavuu:
Hmmm embarassed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 7:06am On Dec 02, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:

I wasnt sent Abroad, i was raised there since age 9, so yeah now i understand your hate, you are just jealous, try and grow up and your blessings will come... Naijaboiy nice thread but you still owe me an explanation...Night to yall
What explanation?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 7:07am On Dec 02, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:

Alright, how am i a try hard..... undecided, Some niggas go dey find beef but will never confront you face to face....#COWARDS lipsrsealed
Who dey find your beef? Lol! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Deejavuu(f): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hmmm embarassed

grin

You know i gat love for you kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by McEwen(m): 7:19am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin

You know i gat love for you kiss kiss
Yea...I guess that's why you are telling me the truth. smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by chibwike(m): 7:19am On Dec 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Bro what's up? cheesy

You can still join the fun na. smiley
I'd try it when I log in with a system.

Good morning
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 7:20am On Dec 02, 2015
Pucaxo:
Lekan will do it. Or maybe iamcharis undecided, I heard they swing both ways grin

Swing both ways? undecided

I just dey take side eye dey look you and stfuareyougod. angry angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Deejavuu(f): 7:20am On Dec 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea...I guess that's why you are telling me the truth. smiley

Exactly! smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2015
Pucaxo:
Funny enough, naijaboiy is a known "boy" magnet gringrin. Oboy run as fast as your legs can carry you oo grin
Like say na my fault grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 7:23am On Dec 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

Exactly! smiley
Thanks though.

Na only you I dey listen to. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 7:23am On Dec 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

And why exactly would you want to slap me in real life instead of having a one night stand with moi?

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Moana(f): 7:24am On Dec 02, 2015
KingTom:
Name: Thomas

Are you single, dating or married: Single

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Stephenqueen cry

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Twaci embarassed and Tohpahz shocked

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: As in kiss and finger abi? Ehmmmm Mrsphyno shocked shocked and Moana shocked

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Iamkingzlee, April07, Aitee1

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Asumo12 Omo Anifowose and Aminat508

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: Aminat508, Africanapple, Laraiboluwaji shocked

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): No ugly people, only those with less colorful faces smiley

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: Kingtom undecided
eeeh so i am konji-quenching material not wife material abi? cry issokay continue. I have seen your tru colours angry grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 7:24am On Dec 02, 2015
chibwike:
I'd try it when I log in with a system.

Good morning
Okay bro. No p smiley

Long time sha! What's up na? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 7:25am On Dec 02, 2015

Jolllyjoy since yesterday you just dey view. U nor dey tire? undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by berryice(f): 7:25am On Dec 02, 2015
Pucaxo:
You've registered quite long ago.. I was gonna call u a newbie seff undecided .

Do u frequent this section?
yes
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 7:26am On Dec 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you can sight ehn cheesy how long have you been in boyscout for? grin
Hahaha....nor be you and kinglekan recruit me? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:
Jolllyjoy since yesterday you just dey view. U nor dey tire? undecided
cheesycheesy

how u take knw say i dey here if u no dey herecheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 7:27am On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

grin Corrupt Much

Na am actually clairvoyant. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 7:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesy

how u take knw say i dey here if u no dey herecheesycheesy

I just sey mk i peep na and lo and behold i caught Jollof joy viewing.

Or are you stalking me? You can just accept my initial offer rada dan doing so. grin wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Deejavuu(f): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:

And why exactly would you want to slap me in real life instead of having a one night stand with moi?

Pray i don't see you offline angry sad

Morning undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Deejavuu(f): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Thanks though.

Na only you I dey listen to. cheesy

Lool. .. you ehn! You're a handful i swear cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Kabiyesi, you wan cast your G. Kilo shele. sad cheesy

She deserves to know nah. grin

Bros i dey ooooo, top of the morning to you sire. smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hahaha....nor be you and kinglekan recruit me? grin

Apparently we made no mistake in our choice. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by chibwike(m): 7:36am On Dec 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Okay bro. No p smiley

Long time sha! What's up na? cheesy
yeah, its been a while. The poor network in my school, limited my presence online.

fortunately, Mtn has done something about it. so I,d be quite active these days.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lool. .. you ehn! You're a handful i swear cheesy
I can still be controlled. By people like you. wink

You don dey slowly become my e-mother o! cheesygrin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:

I just sey mk i peep na and lo and behold i caught Jollof joy viewing.

Or are you stalking me? You can just accept my initial offer rada dan doing so. grin wink
cheesycheesycheesy

am your monitoring spiritcheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2015
Moana:
eeeh so i am konji-quenching material not wife material abi? cry issokay continue. I have seen your tru colours angry grin

Laffs! Farts!! and Faints!!! grin

KingTom is just so wicked. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Deejavuu(f): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

I can still be controlled. By people like you. wink

You don dey slowly become my e-mother o! cheesygrin

Hmm true.

That was the whole idea/plan nau grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Apparently we made no mistake in our choice. grin
It seems so sir! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (123) (Reply)

Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Valley Of The Shadow Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.