Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (189374 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by avicky(f): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2015
Anyss:
color=#770077]
Name: Anyss(English) Agnes(Greek)

Are you single, dating or married: dating

Those u like on Romance Section: Goodheart02, misspicy, primeministerr, Nemzyseries. They r much.

Those u dislike on Romance section: ain't gat time for hating

Those u find annoying: searching4love, lahit14, 6fit.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Goldendr, Goodheart02, obiorasubtle

Those you follow and wish follows you back: Goodheart02

Why do you follow the people you follow: I don't jus follow people because they followed me first. I check their profile to see if we have aanything in common, their posts to see if I can really learn from dem and lastly their pix if they r cute lolzz

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: can't really tell

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: I guess 3 or 4 daily

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: I only check your post if I have anything to say I go ahead and if not I ignore

Which Romancelander is fake: don't really take time to check all those. Although I know many are inevitably fake

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: am not really a one night stand Kindda gal. Although I'll Kindda love to think of myself as adventurous so I'll say I don't know yet. Av not met d lucky guy yet. Lolz

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: hmmmmmmmm. Funny enough d ones I admire alittle and try to check their pix, pix is always absent. The ones I see with cool pix, wen I see their posts, its usually a total turn off.

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): nil

Your favorite Romancelander(s): nmmmmnn. Favorite? I guess I don't really look forward to seeing anyone just yet. Buh I know there are people dat haven't disappointed yet. Lolz

Your favorite mod: none

Funniest Romancelander(s): lols just thinking of him put a smile on my face. Obiorathesubtle. Then there's Iamlegend1 and .......

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Goldendr for now.

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk:its unbelievable buh I just noticed the diary section and av only visited once. Don't even think I saw any moniker I recognise

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? None for now.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: hmmmmnnn. Seriously am not the observing type. Buh I guess I'll be on the look out from now

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: I don't even concieve such thoughts cos I know that person will beat living daylight out of me. Don't have strength ooh

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: hmmmmmm one person in mind buh don't knw him much yet.

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: they are much, admiralty616, nemzyseries, mudility,chingydaboss,captainG,Tuatara and a host of others.

NLer(S) you consider smart: hmmmmmm. I don't wanna follow crowd so am not gonna give names yet

NL member that tries too hard: mamagee3. Ah pray she doesn't pick offence sha.

NLer(s) you find intriguing: avicky. She doest know me though cos am a ghost fan of hers lolz.

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer:
Some1 once told me am high on sperm lolz. It gave me and my sisters a very good laugh. Besides that, av learnt lots. Can't even count em.

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: mostly Iamlegend1 and Obiorathesubtle

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: often? None. buh av disagreed with 4 or 5 ppl I think

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: hmmmmmm. For the fact that if I type the moniker here, the person will fly here, I'll keep my secret to myself

Who do u often agree with: for the now, I think its primeministerr. Cos my other friends aare always teasing me. Lolz

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): don't know his moniker. Just stumbled upon his pix.

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): none for now

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : I guess it primeministerr.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): don't know yet

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag[/color] : ooooooooh. No idea

Tag:

Sunnypar,

Lawrence

Upload111

Mosquitorebirth

Abdulrazat
[/color Purle]

Awwww. My secret fan cool. Thanks dear. #speechless

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2015
Twaci:
Awwwwwwwww my very own AL kiss

Love u lots honey cheesy
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
Smh no b only dangle,na jungle sad
Jungle those light skinned tittays AB grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2015
iAmCharis:
Proud Ooni of the friendzone Kingdom. grin grin

You can say that again when am done with deejavvu. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2015
danbrowndmf:
LOOOOOL ****laugh & fall inside erosion**** grin
grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 11:26am On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

you say that to make yourself feel better. grin am still waiting for yoursss oh.

Do i get to see ur face if i drop mine? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Michellla(f): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Do i get to see ur face if i drop mine? grin
you want me to change pic. grin ok deal
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

you want me to change pic. grin ok deal

Ur pix oooooo grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Michellla(f): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Ur pix oooooo grin
i heard the first time grin alert me when you're done grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

i heard the first time grin alert me when you're done grin

Why do i have a feeling you wouldn't change it? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Michellla(f): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Why do i have a feeling you wouldn't change it? grin
Lmao. try your luck then.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin lol how have you been?

Better than good. Just making the most of what life throws at me.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by princealexndre(m): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol not really grin Aston Martin Music was the only song i listened to off that album
he just growls like bear grin
...he is a boss anyway....can you send me a pm
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

Lmao. try your luck then.

I would so spam ur mail if u dont. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol I'm sure u are but na for Mushin i stay right next to STFUareyouGod in face-me-I-slap-you

so u shouldnt guess sha grin

Hmmm...I see.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
Okay...Cutehector, he's not A Worthy adversary...undecided he's way too dumb...cry

Adiós!lipsrsealed
lol, sometimes i just dont get in d mood to waste my data to reply people... Not every dog dat barks should be listened to...
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
Cutehector? You're just gonna let him go like that?undecided no fücking comebacks? lipsrsealed this ain't right!

I could help You whoop his ass Ya know? I need the "go ahead" signal...undecided
lol silence has always beeen the best answer to fools right from day one...
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Michellla(f): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:

I would so spam ur mail if u dont. grin grin

haha grin you have a Deal.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
Cutehector? You're just gonna let him go like that?undecided no fücking comebacks? lipsrsealed this ain't right!

I could help You whoop his ass Ya know? I need the "go ahead" signal...undecided
MR MAN calm down, ure a constituting a nuisance.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
lol silence has always beeen the best answer to fools right from day one...
i hav a feeling ure afraid
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2015
Pucaxo:
Jungle those light skinned tittays AB grin
angry angry *vex mode activated**
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Seculent: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2015
Adanna28:
[b] Name: Adanna/Krystle/Esther

Are you single?: Taken

Those u like on Romance Section: I like individuals whom actually bring something productive to the table. Ops that seek or give advice in a conscientious manner.

Those u dislike on Romance section: The arrogant misogynistic boys that abuse the sh’it out of women on here, whom prob hate their own mothers. The sexist hornified efulefus posting threads for female/transgendered monikers, prob with their fingers in the Vaseline tub. The lil sh’its that never left Neverland.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Got to give it to my nwannes Francizy, SeverusSnape and all my fam in Rap battles section.

Those you follow and wish follows you back: N/A

Why do you follow the people you follow: It vice versa,mutual follower/following dynamic. There's also some similarities between us, interests, hobbies as such.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Guys that compliment me as mami wata.

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: A few
Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: Ignore? I dish it back till they choke on the meal.

Which Romancelander is fake: Those whom hide under a mask of deception, using other people's pics as their own, opening 1 hundred monikers to get their jollies.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: I don't do Phuck buddies anymore, learnt long ago, it wasn't for me.

Romancelander you can date: None, im not single, wouldn't be fair on my man.

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Because I love my man die.

Your favorite Romancelanders: Dukeolumde, Estharfabian, Richommie, thesonofmark, Goodheart02, Charles4075, Obiorathesubtle, Laveda, Fayvhur

Your favorite mod: Airmark

Funniest Romancelanders: Funlord, Darkenedrebel, thesonofmark, and my cheeky lovable nwanne Ssoftapples lol xo

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: My nwannes SeverusSnape & Francizy,Krone, Ibime, Guykhena, Charles4075, goodheart02, Darkenedrebel, Alexpissu, Dukeolumde.

Romancelander(s) you admire their diary: My namesake Estharfabian, Richiy, Joecutie, daxlasaint, johnnydon22, teempakguy,illaykorn

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: N/A.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: My beloved nwannes Francizy & SeverusSnape smiley love them die! We go together like blood through the heart! Gidi gidi bu ugwu eze!

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Too many to name.

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: N/A

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Francizy, Dukeolumde,goodheart02, SeverusSnape

NLer(S) you consider smart: SeverusSnape, Francizy, Goodheart02, Alexpissu, Krone, Ibime, Illaykorn, Fayvhur,

NL member that tries too hard: The ones I usually roll my eyes at, on the screen.

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: N/A.

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: Those whom try to disrespect me. I am not one to keep silent n let others walk all over me. I am like a bull, I take them head on!

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: N/A

Who do u consider beautiful: Richiy and Fayvhur, not only are they beautiful with the exterior attributes, they are most beautiful in the heart. Very humble, intelligent young women.

Who do u consider ugly: People whom look down on others like they are superior beings, n people whom abuse n stigmatize n hurt the helpless, mentally Ill and most vulnerable. I will always stand up for the ones whom get hurt.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Seculent a sweetheart and Richiy.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): I dunno, I could handle both roles lol.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: Multitude in the romance section, a lot don't like to wash properly.
[/b]

coolcool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by gab264(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2015
Just here to register maa presence@gab264 .......Is back from two months bangrin

naijaboiy I hail thee!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by forandy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
tohpahz:

Kingtom loves my boobbbs only.. wink

Or did he mention one nyt stand somewhere dat i ddnt see? lipsrsealed

Tosyne2much i vehemently refuse to be a one nyt stand sad am wifey material.. grin

*clears throat* lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by shizzy7(f): 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
interprete wetin she type for mecheesy
I no know wetin she type oooo
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Michellla(f): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
wristbangle:
Let me quickly drop my own

[i]Age - 120 years tongue

Occupation- Working

Are you single, dating or married- I neva married

Those u like on Romance Section- A lot of people; I can't start mentioning names, I will miss out on some.

Those u dislike on Romance section- None

Those u find annoying- Derailers

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)- Prof. Tosyne2much, Ronald4lif for his matured comments, thesonofmark( this my guy eh! cheesy), naijaboiy, adeh39, Charles4075, atimes misspicy, omotayor123, prettythicks4me and michellla(dem too dey tackle person)

Those you follow and wish follows you back- I can't remember jawe

Why do you follow the people you follow- I have stated the reason above cool

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- None

How many PMs do you get on average in a day- hmm maybe 1

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting- None
No No No.Am Hella Gentle grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Rose2014: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
Goodboiyy:
were is ROse2014.. I like this babe oo.. With the likes of candyrain dragging that chick with me.. I go put b*****t for teeth if u nor stay away from my rose... Rose just they snub my mentions anyhow.. I must hustle that chick.. she's forgotten we from same region
I didn't snub your mention. Remember my last encounter with you na
Titi don born? grin don't forget to invite us to the naming angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
Name: HRH Oba Lekan Numero uno smiley

Are you single, dating or married : lipsrsealed

Those u like on Romance Section: Twaci, Cyndax, Kwencypresh,Kingtom,jefferyjamez, lekinz, winetapper, stephenqueen, stfuareyougod, ipledge10, Erukumanaki, Lordoftheweed, Adeh39, Iamkingzlee, Mhizkel, laveda, Eniqurl, Thesonofmark, iamcharis, ronald4lif, Mzpecs, tosyne2much, Beamborla, wristbangle, prettythicksme, Michellla, Omavik, Mznelly, Sleekyshuga, MrsChima etcc

Mehn the list is endless. Phew!!!

Those u dislike on Romance section:
Ggrin for deceiving me angry

Those u find annoying : softapples/ssweetorgasm or wareva he calls himself, delectablegyal can be somewhat annoying too. angry

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Thesonofmark, Mizmycoli, ronald4lif, iamCharis, Mznelly, sveen, Darkdrenedrebel, Naijaboiy, Misssclassy (come back puleezzz), Twaci, Truckpusher, Sinizia, Pucaxo/sinzzu, KingTom,

Those you follow and wish follows you back: Its up to them, no time for wishes that won't put money in my bank account. undecided

Why do you follow the people you follow: Different reasons but for some ladies, its so i can stalk them. grin

Goodluck filing a restraining order. wink

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: I don't keep tabs on that.

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. :
So i should start punching my calculator to find the average? undecided

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: I neither ignore nor avoid anyone.

Which Romancelander is fake.: Everyone is gaddam fake joor. Our "fakeness" is just at different levels. grin

Chikena!!

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Oluwa mi ooo, dem plenty ooooo. *scratches head* Ermm em,

Prettythicksme, Tohpahz, Jolllyjoy, Adeh39, Mhizkel, Missstella, Nickylawve, Deejavvu, yourmain, Halfrica ,cocoberry, sinaj ,baebiehot, grin

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Aint saying jack shii. tongue

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Didn't you hear me? undecided

Your favorite Romancelander(s): Everyone i have mentioned so far and a bunch of others. grin

Your favorite mod: Ishilove (Rtd.) grin

Funniest Romancelander(s): Mrcork, Friedplantain, halfrica, Alberto2k, ggrin, kingTom grin

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: tosyne2much, wristbangle, mzpecs/lagmostkuit, solomonbrown.

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Mznelly, Sleekyshuga

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: Nubian113, (we just kinda drifted apart. ) cry, Ladyboss1, (She deactivated )

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : Kingtom and stfuareyougod

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Durentt, softapples, ggrin and delectablegyal

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: what's with all these mathematical questions. Second base ko, Base 10 ni. undecided

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: my awon werey crew members, kalakuta peeps, a couple of others too and i have only met mzpecs kiss

Romancelander you consider smart: Mizmycoli, Ronald4lif, Thesonofmark, Truckpusher, April07, Darkenedrebel, Michellla, KingTom, Naijaboiy, jefferyjamez, Tonyebarcanista, iamCharis , francizy etc

NL member that tries too hard.: ssoftapples,durentt,
sexistbastard/vanquay, undecided

NLer(s) you find intriguing : Thesonofmark,Darkenedrebel

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer : Fvcktard

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Blackett

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: MrsChima angry

Who do u often agree with: Ronald4lif & KingTom .

Romancelander that you secretly wish you both can get to know each other. : Cammman, not anoda wish again. undecided

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): All the ladies i follow. grin wink and a couple of others.

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): I don't do ugly. undecided

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy/girl: Ronald4lif & Michellla

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl: Darkenedrebel and Firsteva

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag :
Softapples/Humanbeingist/ssweetorgasm angry

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Name: hector, Don Benedict, Donald, Ikenna...

Relationship status: Single and searching..

Romancelanders i like: i like those who hate me grin... It shows i'm a celebrity.

Rlders/nlders who i dislike: i am a happy guy.. I dont take shitt here on social media serious... Hence, no time for dislikes...

Those who i find annoying: Eroticangelina, redgem, lagmostkuit

Those i cant help but read their post: stephanieEzeh, emusmith, grinn, onila, irunoobo, adaksbullet, ireneony

Those i follow and i wish to follow me back..: like seriously? I am a very straightforward person, if i like u, i will ask u for ur number.. Hence no need for beating around the bush..

Why do i follow those who follow me: because courtesy demands it...

Niaralander that has sent u the most pm: my number is in my profile, i make it easy for my secret crushers cheesy to contact me thru whatsapp

How many pm do u get in a day? : none.. Not important.

Romancelanders i ignore.. I ignore foolish comments, not people...

Which romancelander is fake?: [size=15pt]Cutehector cheesy[/size]

Romancelander i would love to hav a one night stand with? : i am a christain, God detests fornication and adultery... wink

Romancelander i can date or have a crush on: i can go dates with halfrica, estharfabian.. Buh its not wise to crush on people..

What made me attracted to her... I liked halfrica cuz of her jovial nature, i also got attracted to estharfabian cuz of her voice.

My favorite niaralander: Iamlegend1, iceberylin

My favorite mod: mods ban people, they are the enemy.. Kill dem grin buh i like farano sha.. Take note of the sha.

Funniest romancelander: adaksbullet... Infact, all the trolls..

Romancelander with best threads: i give it up for Emusmith, no other person...

Diary i stalk: None

Romancelanders i used to get along with: mprex, twaci, annie4b, mirexxx, misspicy.

Why did i stop gettn along with dem: people always leave.. (One tree hill)

Which nlder personality dat suits mine: I am enigmatic... No one can be like me cool

Nlders i would love to give a dirty slap: i have a forgiving spirit, i dont hold grudges wink

Nlders i would go second and first base with: naijaboiy please come and explain dis ur question biko....

Nlders i keep as frnds offline... A secret grin.. I dont kiss and tell... wink

Nlders i consider smart: Misssclassy.. No one else.. She is too too good..

Nl member that tries to hard: cheesy all the toasters in romance section; me , kinglekan, tosyne2much, iamcharis, enegod, naijaboiy, bqlekan..

Nlders i find intriguing.. : trapq

What phrases, styles i learnt from a nairalander: i am original, hence i dnt copy

Whch nlders do u often disagree with: ronald4lif

Romancelander i secretly wish i can meet together with: all the romance section moderators...

Who do i often agree with: Iamlegend1, tosyne2much

Who do i consider sexy: laveda, eniqurl

Who do i consider ugly: no one is ever ugly... Evryone is beautiful as long as they are happy..

Who is romancelander mr/ms nice guy/lady: Iceberylin. My mentor cheesy

Who is romance section mean guy or lady : Me, thesonofmark, agarawu23, wristbangle, naijaboiy

[size=15pt]romance section douchebags: Everyone who has an alternate moniker grin[/size]

Aloha, namaste, adios, Peace.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by obiorathesubtle: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Anyss:
color=#770077]
Name: Anyss(English) Agnes(Greek)

Are you single, dating or married: dating

Those u like on Romance Section: Goodheart02, misspicy, primeministerr, Nemzyseries. They r much.

Those u dislike on Romance section: ain't gat time for hating

Those u find annoying: searching4love, lahit14, 6fit.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Goldendr, Goodheart02, obiorasubtle

Those you follow and wish follows you back: Goodheart02

Why do you follow the people you follow: I don't jus follow people because they followed me first. I check their profile to see if we have aanything in common, their posts to see if I can really learn from dem and lastly their pix if they r cute lolzz

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: can't really tell

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: I guess 3 or 4 daily

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: I only check your post if I have anything to say I go ahead and if not I ignore

Which Romancelander is fake: don't really take time to check all those. Although I know many are inevitably fake

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: am not really a one night stand Kindda gal. Although I'll Kindda love to think of myself as adventurous so I'll say I don't know yet. Av not met d lucky guy yet. Lolz

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: hmmmmmmmm. Funny enough d ones I admire alittle and try to check their pix, pix is always absent. The ones I see with cool pix, wen I see their posts, its usually a total turn off.

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): nil

Your favorite Romancelander(s): nmmmmnn. Favorite? I guess I don't really look forward to seeing anyone just yet. Buh I know there are people dat haven't disappointed yet. Lolz

Your favorite mod: none

Funniest Romancelander(s): lols just thinking of him put a smile on my face. Obiorathesubtle. Then there's Iamlegend1 and .......

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Goldendr for now.

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk:its unbelievable buh I just noticed the diary section and av only visited once. Don't even think I saw any moniker I recognise

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? None for now.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: hmmmmnnn. Seriously am not the observing type. Buh I guess I'll be on the look out from now

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: I don't even concieve such thoughts cos I know that person will beat living daylight out of me. Don't have strength ooh

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: hmmmmmm one person in mind buh don't knw him much yet.

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: they are much, admiralty616, nemzyseries, mudility,chingydaboss,captainG,Tuatara and a host of others.

NLer(S) you consider smart: hmmmmmm. I don't wanna follow crowd so am not gonna give names yet

NL member that tries too hard: mamagee3. Ah pray she doesn't pick offence sha.

NLer(s) you find intriguing: avicky. She doest know me though cos am a ghost fan of hers lolz.

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer:
Some1 once told me am high on sperm lolz. It gave me and my sisters a very good laugh. Besides that, av learnt lots. Can't even count em.

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: mostly Iamlegend1 and Obiorathesubtle

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: often? None. buh av disagreed with 4 or 5 ppl I think

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: hmmmmmm. For the fact that if I type the moniker here, the person will fly here, I'll keep my secret to myself

Who do u often agree with: for the now, I think its primeministerr. Cos my other friends aare always teasing me. Lolz

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): don't know his moniker. Just stumbled upon his pix.

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): none for now

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : I guess it primeministerr.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): don't know yet

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag[/color] : ooooooooh. No idea

Tag:

Sunnypar,

Lawrence

Upload111

Mosquitorebirth

Abdulrazat
[/color Purle]
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
kinglekan:

You can say that again when am done with deejavvu. grin
Mechie onu gi there grin
Btw, why you no dey spell her name well? You dey fear? cheesy

kinglekan:
You want to have a one night stand with Deejavuu?

Deejavuu, this small boy no dey fear oo cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (123) (Reply)

Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Valley Of The Shadow Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.