Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (186709 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by agarawu23(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Name -----toyosi

Age. ----26

Occupation. -----Working

Are you single, dating or married ------ dating

Those u like on Romance Section ----- if I begin write, here go full wink

Those u dislike on Romance section------ Trolls. If you are one of them, I fvcking hate u sad

Those u find annoying-------- trolls

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) -------- I don't want to be specific wink

Those you follow and wish follows you back----- none

Why do you follow the people you follow------ if you wanna gain from me, I am ready to learn from u too wink

NLer that has sent u the most PMs------ lipsrsealed

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.----------- I know get boobs & ass, so who wan send me pm? cheesy

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting--------- none in romance section

Which Romancelander is fake.----------- shocked no be my mouth una go hear say teacher die lipsrsealed

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date---------- em em em em

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on------- em em em em

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)

Your favorite Romancelander(s)----- ronald4lif

Your favorite mod------ farano (she is contributing to this section ) . Not rocktation undecided

Funniest Romancelander(s)------ I am yet to see. mrcork

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads------ rapmoney

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk------- none

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Lol , a lot. The ppl that mentioned me on this thread plus ppl who have been against me cos of the Mr Nl crap . if you show me attitude, I will too.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. -------- a lot of em aren't real

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life--------- rocktation

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with-------- lipsrsealed

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life ------ few. Names? lipsrsealed

NLer(S) you consider smart---------- a lot of em

NL member that tries too hard.

NLer(s) you find intriguing------ I know hear engrish cheesy

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer----------- none

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from-------

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section----- make I know talk

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other------ Zainab

Who do u often agree with------- my offline pals

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) --------- their dp aren't real

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) sad

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy --------- undecided

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). --------- I know no oooooo

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag --------- I know hear grammar smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pucaxo:
Peace n Love..

Hey. Do you know me?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
come and catch me baybee cheesy...
this boycheesycheesy

u don startcheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
this boycheesycheesy

u don startcheesy
grrrrrrrrrr... Rooooaaar... cheesy.. Ah knw yu like nuuuuuttty grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ipledge10(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pucaxo:

Name : A.M.C.O

Are you single, dating or married : Single

Those u like on Romance Section : all my niggaz grin

Those u dislike on Romance section : Darkenedrebel

Those u find annoying : MrNipples (softapples/tarGAYryen/sweetorgasm/whitewitch/lovren etc etc.. , that Whoopi Goldberg look-a-like called Ipledge10 and Gbadebo Aromolaran aka Darkenerebel smiley

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)
: Ishilove Redgem
Beremx

Those you follow and wish follows you back : Seun
, Explorers

Why do you follow the people you follow : I'm drawn to intelligent minds and people I can learn from.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs : Hehehehe.... She knows herself! grin

How many PMs do you get on average in a day : Day? Nah.. About 2 or 3 in a whole week! sad

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting : None.

Which Romancelander is fake : The entire Awon Weyrey association of dumbfacks and minions. Except folks like Naijaboiy and/or maybe Twaci & Kinglekan.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date : Haven't I already done that? lipsrsealed

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on : naijaboiy, your plan has failed IJN grin Amen!!

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) : Her wittyness grin

Your favorite Romancelander(s) : All those dumb commenters and OP's, ya'll rock!

Your favorite mod : Obinoscopy (always listens, always rational)

Funniest Romancelander(s) : Mrcork!

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads : Explorers/Sile12

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk : Insidous Tashaamania.. Then they disappeared sad

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? : Sinaj ( I deactivated the acct she's familiar with ) grin. Truckpusher & Sinizia.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours : my G! funlord grin

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life : Redgem, she trully needs a manual override.

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with : eggovinmma

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life : my niggas and a few others grin

NLer(S) you consider smart : Ishilove, aint nobady smarter..

NL member that tries too hard : darven, sexistbastard/vanquay/cleats & ssoftapples/mrnipples

NLer(s) you find intriguing : Punkyveer Tonyebarcanista

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer : hehehehe... grin "Cururu Toad" & "Dingbat" grin

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from
Thesonofmark & Truckpusher

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section : my nigga ssoftapples grin

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other : Mrsphyno

Who do u often agree with : Funlord

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) : You gotta give it to my baby Laveda grin

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) : None other than JolllyJoy grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : Pbs4real & Kinglekan - Prettythicksme

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious) : Rocktation.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag : None, ya'll are amazing cheesy

I know! I know!! grin.. I just compounded my problems grin
Now playing :- Bad belle by MI
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
agarawu23:
Name -----toyosi

Age. ----26

Occupation. -----Working

Are you single, dating or married ------ dating

Those u like on Romance Section ----- if I begin write, here go full wink

Those u dislike on Romance section------ Trolls. If you are one of them, I fvcking hate u sad

Those u find annoying-------- trolls

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) -------- I don't want to be specific wink

Those you follow and wish follows you back----- none

Why do you follow the people you follow------ if you wanna gain from me, I am ready to learn from u too wink

NLer that has sent u the most PMs------ lipsrsealed

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.----------- I know get boobs & ass, so who wan send me pm? cheesy

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting--------- none in romance section

Which Romancelander is fake.----------- shocked no be my mouth una go hear say teacher die lipsrsealed

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date---------- em em em em

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on------- em em em em

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)

Your favorite Romancelander(s)----- ronald4lif

Your favorite mod------ farano (she is contributing to this section ) . Not rocktation undecided

Funniest Romancelander(s)------ I am yet to see. mrcork

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads------ rapmoney

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk------- none

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Lol , a lot. The ppl that mentioned me on this thread plus ppl who have been against me cos of the Mr Nl crap . if you show me attitude, I will too.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. -------- a lot of em aren't real

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life--------- rocktation

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with-------- lipsrsealed

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life ------ few. Names? lipsrsealed

NLer(S) you consider smart---------- a lot of em

NL member that tries too hard.

NLer(s) you find intriguing------ I know hear engrish cheesy

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer----------- none

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from-------

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section----- none

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other------ Zainab

Who do u often agree with------- my offline pals

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) --------- their dp aren't real

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) sad

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy --------- undecided

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). --------- I know no oooooo

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag --------- I know hear grammar smiley
i see person wey resemble ur picture for port harcourt... shocked
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Name pokolicious jollyjoycheesycheesy

Age early/mid twenties

Are you single, dating or married
am single/datingcheesycheesy

Those u like on Romance Section
agarawu23,oyind17,aminat508,montezz,omotayor123,toseyn2much,profojah,qatarplayboy,poxacon,cutehect,halfrica,laveda,durrent,darvin and a host of others.

Those u dislike on Romance section :joy dislike none.

Those u find annoying:mamagee3. Darkskingoddes(her pix are like wild dreams)

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)thesonofmark,misssclassy but she deactivated,agarawu23 and halfrica

Those you follow and wish follows you back:all my followers must follow me back

Why do you follow the people you follow:i just like their personality

NLer that has sent u the most PMs
they know themselvescheesy

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.:who get that time to dey count pms?

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting:none

Which Romancelander is fake.: am not a detective but we are all fake.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date:cutehector

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on:agarawu23,profojah, and stfuareyougod?

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)they are realcheesycheesycheesy

Your favorite Romancelander(s):ssoftapple,estharfabian and misspicy

Your favorite mod:lalasticlala

Funniest Romancelander(s):none other than mrcork

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads:laveda,prettythicksme

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk
am awon mebo100% but i dnt give a fvck abt peoples life

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?:qatarplayboy,he step on a toe but i still like him

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. :halfrica,safarigirl

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life:thesonofmark,coogar

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with:none

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life
:halfrica and a host of others

NLer(S) you consider smart:aminat508

NL member that tries too hard.:naijaboiywink

NLer(s) you find intriguing:thesonofmark

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer:fvckstard,

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from:blackbett

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section:one

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.:safarigirl

Who do u often agree with:halfric.gurgle

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex):vizkiz

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)we humans are wonderfully and fearfullymade

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy:mecheesy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).punkyveer(no offense)

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag

cheesycheesy
Sweetest heart!wink HNM...undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
grrrrrrrrrr... Rooooaaar... cheesy.. Ah knw yu like nuuuuuttty grin
cheesycheesy u wouldnt changecheesy

naijaboiy is watching us in 3Dcheesycheesy

if looks can kill u for don die tey teycheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by prettyjo(f): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
nice...

i always come late in this kind of thread cry

#observing#
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
Sweetest heart!wink HNM...undecided
cheesycheesycheesy one love
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesy u wouldnt changecheesy

naijaboiy is watching us in 3Dcheesycheesy

if looks can kill u for don die tey teycheesy
lol cmon, leave naiaboiy, am sure he will be pissed off right now ... cheesy come baybee lets have some fun... grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Hey. Do you know me?
No sir I don't, who are you? embarassed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Please nothing should be taken personal,remember that what someone thinks about you does not necessarily mean it's true. It's just their opinion. grin

Name: Esther

Are you single, dating or married: confused grin

Those u like on Romance Section: Lanicky, cherryice,pinkbarbie, mizmycoli,...and my niggas wink

Those u dislike on Romance section: that big head called Naijaboiy grin....the feeling is mutual.

Those u find annoying: softapples or whatever

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Mizmycoli...I can stay all day reading that lady's post.

Those you follow and wish follows you back: None

Why do you follow the people you follow: mizmycoli and truckpusher...cause I find them intelligent...and others..very interesting

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: can't remember

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: 5_8

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: None...

Which Romancelander is fake: who cares?

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: None

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: crush?...he knows about it grin

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): its very funny, can't state that here.

Your favorite Romancelander(s):lanicky

Your favorite mod:none

Funniest Romancelander(s): lordoftheweed

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads:mizmycoli

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: I don't stalk people

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: joecutie...guess I was a bit wicked, can't state that here

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: Lanicky..gurl is fuccking crazy

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life:Naijaboiy

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with...I don't understand this

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Lanicky and few people, met none.

NLer(S) you consider smart: mizmycoli, llaykorn.

NL member that tries too hard: misspicy

NLer(s) you find intriguing:pucaxo/sinnzu

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer:sapiosexual

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from:mizmycoli

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: hmmm none for now

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: whoever I want tto know, I make the move.

Who do u often agree with: cherryice

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): None

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): hehe lipsrsealed

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: ipledge10/mrsphyno

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): missclassy,punkyveer

[/quote]

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
ipledge10:
Now playing :- Bad belle by MI
Took you almost 5 hours to grow balls right? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
lol cmon, leave naiaboiy, am sure he will be pissed off right now ... cheesy come baybee lets have some fun... grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

am herecheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pucaxo:
No sir I don't, who are you? embarassed

So what gives you the impression I'm a "dumbfack and minion" ?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

am herecheesy
grin am loving this.. Durentt, grab my car keys, take us to The palms Beach resort....

Lets go for a ride joy smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
grin am loving this.. Durentt, grab my car keys, take us to The palms Beach resort....

reserve the front seat pls

i can kill for itcheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
reserve the front seat pls

i can kill for itcheesycheesy
alright hottie.... Anythn for yhu cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

So what gives you the impression I'm a "dumbfack and minion" ?
Good question smiley :-

Because you're part of a group built upon no reasonable ideology other than calling yourselves "The Belongers" or wateva the fvck that means.

Want more? undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
book any hotel of ur choice... Call me i will foot the bills.. cool
Look at him angry his head is swelling bcuz of wat she said. Gerrahere joooor angry

Mtcheew diickhead angry see mouth lik hotel.

Oponu
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i dnt like u mercycheesycheesy

i simply love youcheesycheesy

btw stop speaking french if i start my own na till u bonjourcheesy

joie, je ne peux pas rire ouais je veux juste commencer à taper en français je l'aime de cette façon vous remercie pour votre amour vous aime trop i
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
Durentt:
Look at him angry his head is swelling bcuz of wat she said. Gerrahere joooor angry

Mtcheew diickhead angry see mouth lik hotel.

Oponu
cmon u dnt talk to ur master like that... Who has been teaching u bad habits lately.. No food for u tonight
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pucaxo:
Good question smiley :-

Because you're part of a group built upon no reasonable ideology other than calling yourselves "The Belongers" or wateva the fvck that means.

Want more? undecided

Go on...
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Laveda:
Please nothing should be taken personal,remember that what someone thinks about you does not necessarily mean it's true. It's just their opinion. grin

Those u like on Romance Section: Lanicky, cherryice, mizmycoli,...and my niggas wink

Those u dislike on Romance section: that big head called Naijaboiy grin....the feeling is mutual.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Mizmycoli...I can stay all day reading that lady's post.

Why do you follow the people you follow: mizmycoli and truckpusher...cause I find them intelligent...and others..very interesting

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: None

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): its very funny, can't state that here.

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: joecutie...guess I was a bit wicked, can't state that here

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: Lanicky..gurl is fuccking crazy

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Lanicky and few people, met none.

NLer(S) you consider smart: mizmycoli

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: whoever I want tto know, I make the move.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): missclassy,punkyveer

u making sense...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Woooow... I just came bak from work and decided to put on my wifi, \and saw dah i was trending cheesy...

Naijaboiy... Lwkmd... Estharfabian and tabh were right tho abt yuh... U try too hard... U should take it easy tho... Life aint a competition... wink

Decker.... Urm, ah gat nothn to tell u kid...

Durentt grin.. My boy... cheesy i hope ur eatn alot of bones wink

And hey fellas, i will always keep it real... Namaste. Aloha.. Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Name:Obiora McbigDick bigpaeyniz

Are you single, dating or married :non of the above- mutual understanding

Those u like on Romance Section:naijaboiy,stupidity,iambae, darven, naughtynaughty
iamlegend1,estharfabian, decker, adanna28, misspicy and a very few others

Those u dislike on Romance section:mamagee3

Those u find annoying :mamagee3

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say):Decker,adanna28,iamlegend1,stupidity, humanbeing1st, punkyveer

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I have no idea

Why do you follow the people you follow:because the sky is blue

NLer that has sent u the most PMs:I've never received a pm

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. :approximately 0

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting:one homosexual like that

Which Romancelander is fake.: delectablygyal

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date:I'll get back to you.

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: prettythicksme

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): her nice lips

Your favorite Romancelander(s): this shiit is so gay!

Your favorite mod: I keep away from the cops. I'm black! du'uh!

Funniest Romancelander(s):stupidity,iamlegend1

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads:naijaboiy, darven

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk:adanna28, misspicy, decker, estharfabian, iambae

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: zara.girl. She has an attitude

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : I have a thousand personalities

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Durentt, softapples
, mamagee3

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with:the fÚck is that?

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life:obiorathesubtle

Romancelander you consider smart: everyone.

NL member that tries too hard.: obiorathesubtle

NLer(s) you find intriguing :thesadist

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer :uuuuh. I don't learn insults

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: no reply

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: recently, everybody!

Who do u often agree with:everybody

Romancelander that you secretly wish you both can get to know each other.:prettythicksme

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex):prettythicksme

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex):can't remember faces

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : nobody is nice! Everyone is a dick in their own way.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl: same as above

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag :I'm not comfortable with this question

Tags:
Anybody mentioned above
booboo hafa? Happy newmnth. Bn soo busy, dnt even hav tym for myslf. Jxt came here to peep @u. Yhur gud?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=kinglekan post=40586199][/quote]i already did.... wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
grin am loving this.. Durent.t, grab my car keys, take us to The palms Beach resort....

no be only parm biitch resort, i'll tak u to ur grave angry

SLOW-POKE
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ipledge10(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pucaxo:
Took you almost 5 hours to grow balls right? grin
i just figure out who is behind the moniker,so not anyway surprised tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Go on...
You want more reasons why you're a dumbfvck or why you're a minion? undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Geraraheremehn: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
[s][/s]
Laveda:

Those u like on Romance Section: Lanicky, cherryice, mizmycoli,...and my niggas wink

NLer(S) you consider smart: mizmycoli

[s][/s]

cheesy

Now Gerarahere mehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.