Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise (3544 Views)

Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? / Advise Needed....... Is She Worth It? / No Girl Is Worth Fighting For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by sidman: 1:48pm On May 28, 2009
Ok . My Naija brothers and sisters,
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by opuro(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2009
my guy,
I for say you kolo, craze
you be proper mugu
you no worth to be call man
habba you see a proper gold digging ashewo
you de jell for am
omo wake up o
wake up.
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by izeek(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2009
just leave the girl and let her be,
why wait on someone who has soo many issues at hand.
even if she accepts u now, and changes ur status to husband 1, will she still leave bobo1 & 2?
think well before u jump.
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by sidman: 2:02pm On May 28, 2009
Th
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by sidman: 2:07pm On May 28, 2009
Oiza
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by opuro(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2009
sidman:

Opuro, take am easy now. I need advise , suppose i be your brother na so u go dey hard on me.

You be ebira I no from your profile. i did my high school in ebira land for Edo state.
Oiza take am easy

I no get mugu for brothers
all my brothers are guyman
IF YOU BE MY BROTHER, I FOR DIS-BROTHER YOU WITH YOU DOLLARS
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by sidman: 2:14pm On May 28, 2009
ok , u win now. u be super star. I need to put my findings to a database i call" failure effect mode analysis" to know what went wrong and how to fix it next time.
Its a program that NASA use each time they want to make a flight to space.
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by peyt(f): 2:30pm On May 28, 2009
@poster. I am a lady so i'll be frank with you, she is not worth fighting for. Her problemis she doesnt no what she wants or who she wants to marry. If you are really thinking of settling down I think you should stop all communications with her and do not go for her room mate because she can cause problems btw you two. She doesnt want to loose you at the same time she doesnt want her friend to have you. Look somewhere else for your wife, you will definetly get someone good for you.
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by biola44: 2:33pm On May 28, 2009
@poster: guy u worry, d girl de njoy, u de lament over nothing
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by Ournaija: 2:41pm On May 28, 2009
What is stopping you from going after what you want ? I cant imagine you considering a heartless girl who is toying with the minds of three full grown adults ( Bobo1, Bobo2 and You). How are you sure that after your marriage with her you woundn`t become Bobo three when another Naija guy will be dragging the case to Nairaland for another advise. Abeg go for the Igbo babe if she is available abd settle down sharp sharp. Abeg leave that ashewo for your good.
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by justwise(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2009
She is heartless, just imagine the poor guy in Nigeria who paid for her trip? borrow money from back all cos of her? would u pay him back all the money he wasted on her?.

U are bobo3 and when she gets married to u she will have bobo4. if u really want peace of mind, stay clear away from her.

Look for somebody without an attachments and hang-overs
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by sidman: 2:46pm On May 28, 2009
Hi Peyt,
Thank you
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by opuro(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2009
make una lif this mugu for the babe o
bobo 1-2-3-4-5-
are you really sure you know how many bobos the ashewo get?
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by bluespice(f): 2:47pm On May 28, 2009
mr u need to stay the hell away from both ladies and cast ur reel far deep into the water if u value ur sanity n peace of mind
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by sidman: 2:47pm On May 28, 2009
Thank you justwise. That can also happen to Bobo2 too someday abi. Its possible.
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by opuro(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2009
sidman:

Hi Peyt,
Thank you for the advise. I think i am getting it now. I wil stop communication  immidietly and keep off. Change my phone line too. I dont have time to waste. i am running out time already and its making me sick already. God Bless you .
why change your phone line?
you dont have enough ball to face the ashi
and tell her to go - to- hell- and stay there?
omo you no fit be my brother cool
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by sidman: 2:51pm On May 28, 2009
Christ.
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by oladcity(m): 2:53pm On May 28, 2009
i hope u will be able to do all you have said you will do, cos this ur adrenalin is very high
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by sidman: 3:02pm On May 28, 2009
Oladcity,
I will do it. Trust me . u only live once.
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by sidman: 3:34pm On May 28, 2009
Thanks.
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by kalmebad(f): 3:44pm On May 28, 2009
@poster

A word they say is enuf for the wise. She only wants to eat her cake and have it back

I have bn fooled b4, (babe 1, 2, 3) dont ever try and be in competition, a sick thing to do

But only d guy knew were his mind lies

He gave me so much hope,never wanted anyother man around me, no txt nor call (tot i was d one, big fool like me)

Eventually he married for money (guys are also gold diggers, not only women)

So she doesn't worth the attention u give her and dats y she cant make up her mind now,

You dnt need to change ur numbers (means u can't take d bull by the horn)
be a man and tell her u can't be in competition

Let her define who she wants to be with,

D much i can say for now.goodluck
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by Mashkov: 3:51pm On May 28, 2009
1 question? Are you a man with brains at all?
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by shanda(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2009
You are really a gentle guy. I will advice you to get her bleeped a couple of time before dumping her. Bitches deserve to be nailed before dumping them.
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by sidman: 4:36pm On May 28, 2009
Shanda
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by shanda(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2009
I'll advice u to leave her. She'll end up giving u high blood pressure. No sacrifice is too big to get things right in one's life. If it means getting rid of ur phone lines, do it and get another lady. If you don't change ur lines, she might ruin the relationship u r trying to build. I'm adding u to my ym cos i'm planning to be a security expert too. will need ur advice.
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by Mashkov: 4:54pm On May 28, 2009
You are just a junk ma. Can't you see that there is nothing in this whole thing for you? MOve on man. You are a proper gbewu dani - I wish you know the meaning of that.
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by sidman: 2:33am On May 29, 2009
Mashkov,

I dont know what to tell you. Is it that you are so perfect that msitake were never made by you? Now i know and you learn by making honest mistakes and this was one of them. How i wish i know the yoruba you just spoke?

I wish you well any way.

The general concensus here is that i have to let this go and i have taken it. I should be able to give all my people that contributed to the healing someday, when life begin to improve by having another girl. I know then you will be happy with me.

take care. bye. Thank you all for your help.
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by sleekdoc: 2:56am On May 29, 2009
This girl must be so hot! or somethin, i know her type.
Bobo1 a typical Nigerian man borrowing money to sustain her in the u.s shocked Bobo2 refsuing to move out or even let her out of his sight shocked and you the poster still wanting to marry her despite knowing all this (even droppin her at the airport for bobo2 shocked)
Be like say the girl go hot die.
Poster dont waste ur time, i'm sure there are and will be more bobos.
She's certainly not wifey material, period.

play her if you can and forget love
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by sidman: 5:37am On May 29, 2009
take care and God bless.
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by sidman: 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2009
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by Pittbaby(f): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2009
I just pity Bobo1 sending his money to educate a girl that has Bobo1, 2 ,3 , poster are you seriously considering marrying a woman that is living with another man.(or did i read your post wrong)

@ poster and all males , is that there are no good women in the states ? whats the deal with sticking with a female that your whole family has to be begging or going to marry someone you barely know from naija ( i have nothing against old friends or someone you happen to develop a relationship with)

goodluck sha
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 13, 2009
leave her alone and look for a wife buddy cool. there are lots and lots of better girls out there cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. / "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) / Can You Do What This Woman Did?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.