Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive (1635 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / 5 Places You Should'nt Touch Unless She Tells You To During Sex / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by Achiles: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2010
It was on the of first day of April, my cell had announced that I had a message waiting for my attention. the message actually came from my girl, u know, i mean my girl. the content was brief and straight to the point. Hi, I saw my doctor yesterday due to my protracted cough and he confirmed I was HIV positive! I will advise you go for a test.
I deleted the text with the speed of light and told myself I did not see it. but within few minutes, I was sweating and what to tell friends, mum and had my plans crashing. But I kept wondering, but I used condom na!
I jumped into my car, took a weird drive and rushed back to the house only for this girl to tell me it was April fool. The rest of the day provided some sober moment no doubt. How would you react
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by madlady(f): 9:40am On Apr 06, 2010
Hmmmmm I love jokes, but that's one sick joke. shocked shocked shocked I would be furious.

What did you do when you saw her in person?
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2010
What a silly Joke.
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by yilleng05(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2010
What if it hadn't been APRIL FOOL wat wld u have done?

I hope its not wat i'm thinking?
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by Diva20(f): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2010
LMAOOO!!
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by bkbabe97: 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2010
Not effing funny!!! what if she had effed wit som1 like me n i decided to hit her crib with a load Mac-11? April Fool, right?
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by EzeUche(m): 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2010
I shall use a condom if she is good looking. cool
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by Diva20(f): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2010
bk/babe97:

Not effing funny!!! what if she had effed wit som1 like me n i decided to hit her crib with a load Mac-11? April Fool, right?

You go straight to jail smiley
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by bkbabe97: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2010
Diva 2.0:

You go straight to jail smiley

And she goes straight to hell!!! angry
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by Diva20(f): 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2010
bk/babe97:

And she goes straight to hell!!! angry

That's not for us to judge.
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by bkbabe97: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2010
Diva 2.0:

That's not for us to judge.

Us? wHO is "us"? Did u carry the burner and blast her to the after life or did I? so where did "us" come in? Oh, it aint for u to judge but its u that'll judeg if I go "to jail", huh? freakn Hypocrite!!!
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by Sagamite(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2010
What will I do?

Get her back with a worse joke of my own. grin grin grin

And I will do mine on a non-April fools day, just to magnify the impact. I will show her I am the worst prankster.
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by waleski(m): 12:15am On Apr 07, 2010
hmmm nigerians sha using hiv as a joke is expensive d recipient heart wuld be in his mouth cause nd slow death be dat if dat was tried on me i wuld nt talk with d chic 4 sometime
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by Diva20(f): 3:01am On Apr 07, 2010
bk/babe97:

Us? wHO is "us"? Did u carry the burner and blast her to the after life or did I? so where did "us" come in? Oh, it aint for u to judge but its u that'll judeg if I go "to jail", huh? freakn Hypocrite!!!

I wasn't judging when I said you'd go to jail. In every society, that's the price of murder.
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by r231(m): 3:09am On Apr 07, 2010
wow

sick joke but funny grin cheesy
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 07, 2010
An expensive joke, could have had severe repercussions.
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by 190: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2010
i dont tink shes Jokin

shes indirectly passin a message

GO FOR UR TEST!
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by chelseabmw(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2010
This joke is too expensive.U really need to confirm if u have hiv or not.
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by dhensity: 11:25am On Apr 07, 2010
what a joke,i would deffinitely deal wit her
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by 4peace(m): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2010
will be confuse like you
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by fubiluv: 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2010
i kind of like her sense of humor.
But its a little out of place.
I also advice you go for HIV Test if you have not gone for one.
I like that joke, Hahaaaaa. smiley
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by naijaswag1: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2010
Suicidal joke!
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by Ben13: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2010
Lol. . .I won't even believe it as April fool, we must be tested. cheesy
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by idifu(m): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2010
that wasn't funny at all, i was really scared in 2007 the first time my gal friend went for test i was scared of d result,in fact i was getting drunk every day , i almost emptied my account just in case the result was bad didn't want any one to inherit my cash and the rest of my things, i was finally relieved the day she told me it's all good, ever since i have been very careful with my cock, i do it with condom now lol
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by petebor02(m): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2010
i ve to agree with ben10 that actually calling for a text
Achiles:

It was on the of first day of April, my cell had announced that I had a message waiting for my attention. the message actually came from my girl, u know, i mean my girl. the content was brief and straight to the point. Hi, I saw my doctor yesterday due to my protracted cough and he confirmed I was HIV positive! I will advise you go for a test.
I deleted the text with the speed of light and told myself I did not see it. but within few minutes, I was sweating and what to tell friends, mum and had my plans crashing. But I kept wondering, but I used condom na!
I jumped into my car, took a weird drive and rushed back to the house only for this girl to tell me it was April fool. The rest of the day provided some sober moment no doubt. How would you react
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by petebor02(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2010
EzeUche:

I shall use a condom if she is good looking. cool
. what do you mean? did u read the gist?
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by Duniverse(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2010
madlady:

Hmmmmm I loves jokes, but that's one sick joke. shocked shocked shocked I would be furious.

What did you do when you saw her in person?
take a U turn.
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by madlady(f): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2010
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by abrahym(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2010
It not the end of world.life continue
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by abrahym(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2010
It not the end of world.life continue
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by tayoast(m): 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2010
wow!! that's xpensive.

its easier said than done
Re: If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive by H2O2: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2010
I run for the hills.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" / . / Our Parents Got Married At Age 19-23 But Why Can't We?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.