Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times (48941 Views)

Buhari Set To Increase Workers' Salaries - Daily Times / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times / Abia State Pioneers Cement Based Roads. Daily Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by sukkot: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2015
every biafran agitator needs to be flogged till they receive sense cheesy
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by heniford(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2015
[b][/b] I see it coming soon this noise making would BE REAL and THEN ALL THIS PEOPLE START ASKING FOR THEIR OWN FREEDOOM...--i see it coming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 02, 2015
Hope there're no underage girls in the forum tonight, Yerima's in da building...
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by kozmokaz(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2015
happney65:
But do an average Ibo Man or Woman really wants to leave Nigeria?To me the clamour for biafra is just from a minute few..Ibo's are all over Nigeria doing good..Inter tribal Marriages,Have got an Ibo girlfriend who doesnt even give a hoot about Biafra..Have got ibo friend's..I mean i think this clamour is just from a few nowadays and not the general ibo..My Take

and average Igbo man actually locked up his shop just to show solidarity for ipbo and u still asking if dey are in support !?

don't worry bro... a referendum will tell u better!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Valintos147(f): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2015
What !! Say it Louder,,,,,!! I can't believe this coming out from Sherri what !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by suwalee(f): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2015
BiafranPrince:

http://dailytimes.com.ng/biafra-igbo-legitimate-struggle-yerima/
I'm SS I jst hope dey don't join all dis yeeBos to leave naija cos at the end dey ain't trustworthy nnamdi Kalu is fighting for his own stomach wen d country divides that's wen we will kno if they all mean well for us I still stand for a one nigeria
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Fearcom(m): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2015
If Jonathan had won the last Presidential election I'm very sure none of this Idiotic struggle would have come up. You didn't agitate for 6 good years PDP was in power yet LESS THAN FIVE MONTHS of APC rule you're screaming biafra to the high heavens.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by saintandsinnerz: 8:57am On Dec 02, 2015
happney65:
But do an average Ibo Man or Woman really wants to leave Nigeria?To me the clamour for biafra is just from a minute few..Ibo's are all over Nigeria doing good..Inter tribal Marriages,Have got an Ibo girlfriend who doesnt even give a hoot about Biafra..Have got ibo friend's..I mean i think this clamour is just from a few nowadays and not the general ibo..My Take
Yes you are right, not all Igbos want Biafra, but based on what I'm seeing and the vibes and sentiment about Biafra anytime i travel home; i can tell you a lot of Igbos have been caught up with the Biafran agitation. A lot of people support it now with all seriousness. I really don't know what brought about these renewed and intensified agitations, but a lot of Igbos have really keyed in into it. Don't be deceived with what they are saying online that the agitation and protests are being carried out by touts. This is a very fat lie! The last protests i witnessed has a lot of quality people that i never knew will identify with such protest openly. My brother, if they should organize a referendum now, I'm very sure a lot of Igbos will vote to have Biafra. Don't be deceived by those who say they don't give a shiit about Biafra, when the time comes you will see them voting in favour of Biafra. I heard from grapevine the last time i travelled that many prominent Igbo sons and daughters both in diaspora and home are supporting the cause both financially and otherwise. The only person I'm blaming for this renewed agitation is Buhari, his 5% comment, the lopsided appointment he made and the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu fueled the renewed agitations. He should have ignored him. Don't forget that Nnamdi Kanu started this struggle during Jonathan's administration, but he was able to prevent the agitation from spiralling by just ignoring them and giving the Igbos a sense of belonging in his Govt.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by ddeola: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Shameless pedophile. angry angry angry

This guy should be hanged and his department cut off for child abuse. Just joking grin grin grin
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Zico5:
Some of the so called leaders re just kids who still need direction. If someone of Yerima status can state something like this then his brain should be checked. The main question is why this so called agitation were not in place during GEJ era when igbo were at the fore front of this government. As well, no one is saying igbo should not be on their own. But any region that want to bring down the well being of this nation need harsh treatment. I agree that south east can stand alone cos they contribute little or nothing to this nation but bringing any part of the nation for their agitation is total war. I wish to state that Nigeria will not condone any act that may destroy the unity of our great nation.
your political zone gives nigeria trillions annually for budget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Valintos147(f): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 02, 2015
Zico5:
Some of the so called leaders re just kids who still need direction. If someone of Yerima status can state something like this then his brain should be checked. The main question is why this so called agitation were not in place during GEJ era when igbo were at the fore front of this government. As well, no one is saying igbo should not be on their own. But any region that want to bring down the well being of this nation need harsh treatment. I agree that south east can stand alone cos they contribute little or nothing to this nation but bringing any part of the nation for their agitation is total war. I wish to state that Nigeria will not condone any act that may destroy the unity of our great nation.

Sadist with a myopic views

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by backtosender: 9:02am On Dec 02, 2015
Buhari mentality is very backward he keep running to world leaders trying to suck up to them but they will advise him by now to trade carefully with Nnamdi kalu or Nigeria will turn to another Libya....he still have the same mentality of many people here threatened to go to war with Biafrans they think this is 1966 era things have changed

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 02, 2015
People are funny sha! So they now know that Yerima is a pedophile but Buhari isn't, make una dey shift the post dey go, one day na the post go shift una comot

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by livinbygrace: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2015
Liftkid:
Please tell the brainless dictator!

They All know The Truth and they are saying it one after the other.
A yoruba man wrote some few minutes ago.
I have brainstormed about Biafra, as a Yoruba man I just wanna say, I think this is a matter of National interest, which requires absolute care, if the government does anyhow with it, it could cause another Instability, loss of life and property.
I see people who are soaked in their belief, radicalised and won't give up unless they die or actualise their aim.
I know some people will come and rubbish this as nonsense but let's remember one thing there is no burning bush that does not start without a small little flame.
As for we Yorubas, I hope our cowardice does not lead us to extinction and mediocrity

You are a bastard for saying Yorubas are coward.Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by ruffDiamond: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2015
undecided yarima the sharia jihadist ,hypocrite and world renowned PAEDOPHILE .. ..yeebos Belle go sweet small with dis trash one mtchewww
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Reference(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2015
I absolutely agree and have been saying this for years. People make up nations and not the other way round. The quality of a country is about the quality of its people. Nigeria owes its people. It has an obligation to negotiate with, appease, provide for, secure its people and strengthen its uniom. If Nigeria was a father is this how it treats its children?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Fearlessjoe(m): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2015
GOD bless you senator yerima

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Leopardd(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2015
suwalee:
I'm SS I jst hope dey don't join all dis yeeBos to leave naija cos at the end dey ain't trustworthy nnamdi Kalu is fighting for his own stomach wen d country divides that's wen we will kno if they all mean well for us I still stand for a one nigeria

Honestly we don't even want non-Igbo and non-Igboid from SS in Biafra, in few years time you people will be a liability, and even Nigeria will discard you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Excellentmind: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2015
Fearcom:
If Jonathan had won the last Presidential election I'm very sure none of this Idiotic struggle would have come up. You didn't agitate for 6 good years PDP was in power yet LESS THAN FIVE MONTHS of APC rule you're screaming biafra to the high heavens.

Not even your crying can stop a fight for freedom. It's constitutional.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Kestolovee95(f): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2015
''All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently oppossed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident''. Arthur schopenhauer (1788-1860)
The Biafran truth is in the second stage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by mekadinho(f): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2015
freez2ryme:
When u hv a dictator as a president!

Nigerians may think Buhari is doing d right thing until u become a Victim.

It is so surprising that SW and some SS are against this agitation, not knowing that this agitation can only end in two ways,
BIAFRA
OR
TRUE FEDERALISM.

Either way, it is a win win game, cos various region will hv control over their resources even the North thereby fully utilizing their potentials. Which will lead to human and infrastructural DEVElopement.

Wow... Nicest WRITE-UP, I think u should create a thread with ds WRITE-UP. Biafra my home!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2015
AKUNWATA1:
SEE EM CHILDREN OF ANGER AND VENOM

LOL.

I'm seeking clarifications. Anger for what exactly?? undecided
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Kestolovee95(f): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2015
Oduduwaboy:
yes , yes...and that is why you also supported Sharia & Boko Haram!

your name says oduduwa but have sworn to die enslaved in nigeria. Why are you afraid of joining your kiths and kin in Benin republic if i may ask.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by ruffDiamond: 9:17am On Dec 02, 2015
backtosender:
Buhari mentality is very backward he keep running to world leaders trying to suck up to them but they will advise him by now to trade carefully with Nnamdi kalu or Nigeria will turn to another Libya....he still have the same mentality of many people here threatened to go to war with Biafrans they think this is 1966 era things have changed
yeah keep deluding yr self flatee it is allowed ,u dey dere when dem world leader s dey give am yr imaginary 'advicce' ni That bald headed felon kunu go rot in jail and nothing will happen.nobody is afraid of yr so called threat my friend it's empty drum ,whenever y'all ready to yr war pls start from sw we'll waiting .....b-EAST OF NO NATION
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2015
even northerners are supporting IPOB and Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2015
We are missing something here. For a company or country to work, team work is necessarily needed. In Nigeria, it is different. Igbo and supposedly Biafrans think different from Nigerian concept. Individually, these people think they are not Nigerians. We are deceiving ourselves trying to clamping the Biafra down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by suwalee(f): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2015
Leopardd:

Honestly we don't even want non-Igbo and non-Igboid from SS in Biafra, in few years time you people will be a liability, and even Nigeria will discard you.
the fight for freedom is awesome tho But their motive might change nd it might turn to d same nigeria u discared wats d point let's all work togeda nd mak nigeria work again that's all
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Kestolovee95(f): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2015
PassingShot:
The problem is not whether they're entitled to secede or not. The problem is threatening a section of the country with violence and campaigning of violence against the government. The strategy of kanu has not worked anywhere and will not work in Nigeria.

If you want to secede, do so in civilized manner employing known civil strategies. Not intimidation and not coercion.

The peaceful non-verbal violent approach of massob cost them about 2371 lives, kanu was a member there before he left. Only a mad man does the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. In my opinion what Biafra needs now is commitment with one of the world powers. Biafra is not new to the world, any sensible government who reads the history books will naturally align with Biafra by default except they have interests to protect like the British.
Biafra is coming, even dead men can smell it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by sukkot: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2015
charlzchudi:
We are missing something here. For a company or country to work, team work is necessarily needed. In Nigeria, it is different. Igbo and supposedly Biafrans think different from Nigerian concept. Individually, these people think they are not Nigerians. We are deceiving ourselves trying to clamping the Biafra down.
thats bullshytt. the truth of the matter is that you cant compete with yoruba and hausa so you are crying and want to have your own place where you will no longer be dominated by yoruba and hausa. see, yoruba and hausa are lions while igbo is kitty cat. so because you cant compete with real lions you want biafra. thats the truth

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by DanielPop(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2015
And more teens? grin grin grin cool
studio14:
YERIMA MAY ALLAH GIVE YOU MORE LIFE
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Blingblings(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2015
for the first time in his life yerima don make sense....

BIAFRA loading.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? / Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.