Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times (48939 Views)

Buhari Set To Increase Workers' Salaries - Daily Times / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times / Abia State Pioneers Cement Based Roads. Daily Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by xlam01: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2015
You are Learned !
Liftkid:
Please tell the brainless dictator!

They All know The Truth and they are saying it one after the other.
A yoruba man wrote some few minutes ago.
I have brainstormed about Biafra, as a Yoruba man I just wanna say, I think this is a matter of National interest, which requires absolute care, if the government does anyhow with it, it could cause another Instability, loss of life and property.
I see people who are soaked in their belief, radicalised and won't give up unless they die or actualise their aim.
I know some people will come and rubbish this as nonsense but let's remember one thing there is no burning bush that does not start without a small little flame.
As for we Yorubas, I hope our cowardice does not lead us to extinction and mediocrity

3 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Mbediogu(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2015
banio:
Yerima canvassing for 2019
I prefer him as President compared to Roch-ASS of Plateau State.
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by MummyTehillah(f): 9:56am On Dec 02, 2015
Leave that thing, I guess he has seen another child wife in the iboland.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Hazardhandsome(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2015
Zico5:
Some of the so called leaders re just kids who still need direction. If someone of Yerima status can state something like this then his brain should be checked. The main question is why this so called agitation were not in place during GEJ era when igbo were at the fore front of this government. As well, no one is saying igbo should not be on their own. But any region that want to bring down the well being of this nation need harsh treatment. I agree that south east can stand alone cos they contribute little or nothing to this nation but bringing any part of the nation for their agitation is total war. I wish to state that Nigeria will not condone any act that may destroy the unity of our great nation.
Are u done ranting? if u really agree dat we shud stand on our own because we ha nofin to contribute, then y are u being sentimental? I sense hate and jealousy in ur comments. Be matured.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by delishpot: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2015
Yerima, no child bride for you in Biafra o
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by 49cents(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2015
Fearcom:

Please! You and I both know that if Jonathan had won the last Presidential election, there will be no such agitation. I STAND TO BE CORRECTED. Some of us in yorubaland knew this was coming because we suspected some miscreants like Asari Dokubo and co kept making references to war if Jonathan loses the election. We know that huge stockpile of weapons were purchased for this purpose by cronies of the previous administration and the real intention of this agitation is to scatter the country and turn it into a war zone area because of it's rich resources. The WHOLE PICTURE isn't obvious to you because you are just pawns on the chess board of this power struggle-foot soldiers who are expendable once the power brokers are ready to move into the next stage of their evil agenda.

Do you earnestly think that Buhari won fair and square with a the millions of under-age votes who were handed PVCZ?

Millions of igbos were dienfranchised by a witholding of their PVCS especially those of us in Lagos! We went to the local gov office and we never reciebved our PVCS as soon as we dropped our Igbo names

But that's not the case in view. You and I know that NO IGBO man can become Nigeria's president till Angel Micaael sounds the horn without licking the boots of the north, being what no Igbo Man will never do

You think you are better off because Fashola and Kemi are holding key ministries, my firennd Nigeria's woes is because of stuff like this

Something radical has to be done to better the life of the average citizen as it's self evident is not delivering the goods

10 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by bros12345: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2015
Zico5:
Some of the so called leaders re just kids who still need direction. If someone of Yerima status can state something like this then his brain should be checked. The main question is why this so called agitation were not in place during GEJ era when igbo were at the fore front of this government. As well, no one is saying igbo should not be on their own. But any region that want to bring down the well being of this nation need harsh treatment. I agree that south east can stand alone cos they contribute little or nothing to this nation but bringing any part of the nation for their agitation is total war. I wish to state that Nigeria will not condone any act that may destroy the unity of our great nation.

You are a complete otele. That means means you eat from your nyash

5 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by saintkel(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2015
Zico5:
Wot a waste of human resources and resources dat could have bin used to better d life of 5 alhmajiris

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by laclass(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2015
Thank u Yerima for saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by mekadinho(f): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2015
amshigida:
Let them go please we are tired of the substandard and faking, yes referendum
Thank u, spread d news. We wanna leave with our substandard and faking whatever... Yes to referendum!!!

7 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Hazardhandsome(m): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2015
MummyTehillah:
Leave that thing, I guess he has seen another child wife in the iboland.
seems is u.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by chesterlee(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2015
mekadinho:

Hahaha...... I thought u r a church guy, u mean sharia all over Nigeria? Including sophisticated territory n Edo?

LOL @Sophisticated territory of Edo

They should 'Sharialize' Oshiomole and his goons abeg.

Since They want One Nigeria!!!
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2015
49cents:

Do you earnestly think that Buhari won fair and square with a the millions of under-age votes who were handed PVCZ?

Millions of igbos were dienfranchised by a witholding of their PVCS especially those of us in Lagos! We went to the local gov office and we never reciebved our PVCS as soon as we dropped our Igbo names

But that's not the case in view. You and I know that NO IGBO man can become Nigeria's president till Angel Micaael sounds the horn without licking the boots of the north, being what no Igbo Man will never do

You think you are better off because Fashola and Kemi are holding key ministries, my firennd Nigeria's woes is because of stuff like this

Something radical has to be done to better the life of the average citizen as it's self evident is not delivering the goods

Buhari tried like four times before he was finally elected, is he not a northerner? Ibos are not good at building alliances that is why they are failing in national politics not because of any systemic barrier put up against ibos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Leopardd(m): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2015
dearpreye:
The truth remains the same whether or not it's Yerima that said it. Every sincere Nigerian knows that this British experiment will someday collapse, and give rise to a saner system or more nations. Whenever people who do not share similar values are aggregated together into one Lugardian Cage, violence, intolerance and ultimate separation are inevitable. The more homogenous a people are, the better for them.

In the era and age, every people should be allowed to chart their destinies, and where peaceful separation isn't possible, any other means should be deployed to achieve that. Can two walk together expect they be agreed? Certainly NO.

I still reiterate my total support to the Biafra people and their demand for self determination. And I salute their doggedness and courage.

Except you engage the oppressors, you're very much likely going to remain oppressed and that same oppression will be passed onto your kids. Pleading with the oppressor only boldens their resolve and pillagery.

isee!
Keep shouting. Keep discussing it. And you shall overcome. God bless the Igbo nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by saintkel(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2015
happney65:
But do an average Ibo Man or Woman really wants to leave Nigeria?To me the clamour for biafra is just from a minute few..Ibo's are all over Nigeria doing good..Inter tribal Marriages,Have got an Ibo girlfriend who doesnt even give a hoot about Biafra..Have got ibo friend's..I mean i think this clamour is just from a few nowadays and not the general ibo..My Take
Nice write up Bro, am Igbo and I love d way u tot and wrote, some will just attack without thinking
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by mekadinho(f): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2015
chesterlee:

LOL @Sophisticated territory of Edo

They should 'Sharialize' Oshiomole and his goons abeg.

Since They want One Nigeria!!!
Hahaha... sharialize Osho? what his wife Iara? I wilnt like to see that beautiful girl wear Ninja, abi na hijab oh.
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by sukkot: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2015
roxell120:
RAISING MY BIAFRAN FLAG ITS MY PRIDE
you for raise your left yanch grin
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2015
Aigbofa:

Buhari tried like four times before he was finally elected, is he not a northerner? Ibos are not good at building alliances that is why they are failing in national politics not because of any systemic barrier put up against ibos.

True!
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by askdek(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2015
Kuyo:
Children's of hate and wickedness will not like this news
well,I dnt blame u.cos those wu fail to read history are bound to repeat it
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by 8unit(f): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2015
rhymestech:
Let's be sincere, the Biafra people should have referendum and see how many easterners support this.

hahahahahahaha pls don't try It. I'm a northern but my boyfriend is an Eastern. Trust me nobody from the East will say No to Biafra. You maybe surprised to see Rochas supports Biafra
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Laid2001: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2015
"Omo ale tii fi owo osi juwe ile baba re"

Above is if you are YORUBA at all.

As for the Igbos, it is quite simple to get their Biafra with the following steps; I can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then I can tell you, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages across the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee!

Liftkid:
Please tell the brainless dictator!

They All know The Truth and they are saying it one after the other.
A yoruba man wrote some few minutes ago.
I have brainstormed about Biafra, as a Yoruba man I just wanna say, I think this is a matter of National interest, which requires absolute care, if the government does anyhow with it, it could cause another Instability, loss of life and property.
I see people who are soaked in their belief, radicalised and won't give up unless they die or actualise their aim.
I know some people will come and rubbish this as nonsense but let's remember one thing there is no burning bush that does not start without a small little flame.
As for we Yorubas, I hope our cowardice does not lead us to extinction and mediocrity
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2015
Hazardhandsome:

Are u done ranting? if u really agree dat we shud stand on our own because we ha nofin to contribute, then y are u being sentimental? I sense hate and jealousy in ur comments. Be matured.

You just dignified that poster with your comment.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by chesterlee(m): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2015
mekadinho:

Hahaha... sharialize Osho? what his wife Iara? I wilnt like to see that beautiful girl wear Ninja, abi na hijab oh.

She be Ethiopian woman na....If she no like am, she fit waka na

Sharia must spread from Borno to Osun down to Lagos!!!! grin
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by 49cents(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2015
PassingShot:

So, threatening to take up arms against a government is not treason? Asking Ibos to kill Hausas and Yorubas anywhere they find them is not grievous enough an offense to be picked up?

How many Yorubas and fulanis have been killed or have fled the SE?

Like is said you know longer reason well because of your sentiments

Your idea of democracy is about playing games to win for your region at the expense of other region;it's a shame that a Northerner whom you rather serve than stand on your own, is saying the truth which you rather not admit

6 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Ahmeduana(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2015
studio14:
YERIMA MAY ALLAH GIVE YOU MORE LIFE
MORE LIFE OR MORE WIVES?
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by ipreach: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2015
SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW
Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2015
Kestolovee95:
No yoruba pastor collecting tithes from Biafrans will say this truth. Never! This is why i respect northerners and Biafrans. If we don't like each we say it right in front of ourselves, it is mutual but a yoruba will smile in front of you and then stab you at the back when you lose your guard. Cowards and hypocrites!

u r very right...an average yoruba person will only pretend to like an igbo person as long as he or she is benefiting something frm d igbo person but once they stop getting that thing, they show u their true colours..
what do u expect frm children whose slutty mother dont even know d particular men who fathered her children? They grow up to be so hateful and full of anger..so dont blame them..

3 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by idima(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2015
God bless u for standing on the truth about democracy and Nigerian constitution

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by 49cents(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2015
Aigbofa:

Igbos are not known for forming narrow minded alliances; igbos vote according to their conscience; MKO case comes to mind; IBB tossed Tofa and Ogbonaya at us but igbos not wanting a northerner in charge after IBB, Buhari and shagari's 16years

Igbos voted massively for MKO based on principle not hate for the north but rotation of power principle but the yorubas tend only to vote for their perceived personal gain nothing else...spot the diff

6 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by benELOHIM7(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2015
The faking and substandard started when we discoverred we were being shown fake and substandard love.

Upon the oil money unuh dey steal, na una suffer pass. Come take money go buy food boh!
amshigida:
Let them go please we are tired of the substandard and faking, yes referendum

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times by PassingShot(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2015
49cents:

How many Yorubas and fulanis have been killed or have fled the SE?

Like is said you know longer reason well because of your sentiments

Your idea of democracy is about playing games to win for your region at the expense of other region;it's a shame that a Northerner whom you rather serve than stand on your own, is saying the truth which you rather not admit

That you expect everyone to reason like Yerima says a lot about you. You're emotional and irrational. Done with you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? / Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.