Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet (22187 Views)

Christian Astrophysicst Discovers New Planet Size Of 7 Earths Using Kepler' Data / How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries / A Man Of God Caught Trying To Bury Charms Before Crusade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by hahn(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
esau is a blanket name for all white people. its not one person. its a nation of people called edom aka esau

But I thought Esau and Jacob were brothers undecided

So, in that case, Jocob is a blanket name for....?
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by johnydon22(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
timonski:

I thought you said you do not believe in the big b.ang theory.

telling someone exactly what the Theory says is not synonymous to believing it.. don't let your beliefs stop you from learning..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by johnydon22(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

Noooooo sir.

Not so simplistic.

It is not a matter Beliefs.

I hate the word belief, especially when it is injected into a scientific discussion.
It has no place in rational science.

No 2 Takes mathematics and the known laws of the universe to extrapolate, project and model ideas and facts.

No 1 is pure magic, pure Houdini all the way. No mathematical corrolaries whatsoever.

No 1 is a remnant of primitive superstitions.
No 2 is derived from scientific observations, experimentations and analysis.

So, corrections.
There are two types of people in the world.
Those beholden to primitive superstitions, and those beholden to the scientific rationalism.

Simple.
I just had to ignore it.. It's obvious he still needs to start from the basic science in order to achieve at least fundamental comprehension of scientific thesis and methods.

1 Like

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
yes they were black. the oldest bones found in europe are of negros. i will post you a video if you want to watch. very short video

Europeans were dark skinned 8,000 years ago ! shocked

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3028813/Europeans-dark-skinned-8-000-years-ago-Pale-complexions-brought-Europe-Near-East-study-claims.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Honestly plaetton you need to check your responses to me before posting - scan , proofread , evaluate , etc - its becoming embarrassing

It is actually embarrassing for me to not only to read idiotic responses from you, but having, from time to time, being compelled to condescend to reply to you.

Seriously, the quality of your intellectual output befuddles me.
I am no match for your intellectual buffoonery, so I simply ignore.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:
I just had to ignore it.. It's obvious he still needs to start from the basic science in order to achieve at least fundamental comprehension of scientific thesis and methods.

Pathetic indeed.

A nation where people learn religious myths before, and in many cases, absent of scientific learning.

1 Like

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by malvisguy212: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

Noooooo sir.

Not so simplistic.

It is not a matter Beliefs.

I hate the word belief, especially when it is injected into a scientific discussion.
It has no place in rational science.

No 2 Takes mathematics and the known laws of the universe to extrapolate, project and model ideas and facts.

No 1 is pure magic, pure Houdini all the way. No mathematical corrolaries whatsoever.

No 1 is a remnant of primitive superstitions.
No 2 is derived from scientific observations, experimentations and analysis.

So, corrections.
There are two types of people in the world.
Those beholden to primitive superstitions, and those beholden to the scientific rationalism.

Simple.
in regards to those beholden to the scientific rationalism. Do they have explanation of the first cause? If NO , then am sorry to say this, scholar8200 was right.

2 Likes

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

But I thought Esau and Jacob were brothers undecided

So, in that case, Jocob is a blanket name for....?
jacob is a blanket name for negros. its a symbolic story.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by hahn(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
jacob is a blanket name for negros. its a symbolic story.

For real? And Jesus is a blanket name for .....?
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

For real? And Jesus is a blanket name for .....?
yisrael elect 144 thousand
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by hahn(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
yisrael elect 144 thousand

Educate me please
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

Educate me please
long story. give me time. i am currently multitasking and in the middle of something. but it is a veryyyy long storyy lol
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

It is actually embarrassing for me to not only to read idiotic responses from you, but having, from time to time, being compelled to condescend to reply to you.

Seriously, the quality of your intellectual output befuddles me.

Please stick to pertinent responses . Evolutionists believe the white skin could get darker in a thousand yrs time due to global warming . You are too intellectually shallow to perspicaciously grasp why .

You called me idiotic again . LMAO . You couldn't hide the embarrassment cheesy .

So sir dont be hasty to quote me again to avoid this repeating itself . Cos I'll enjoy rubbing it in your face kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by hahn(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
long story. give me time. i am currently multitasking and in the middle of something. but it is a veryyyy long storyy lol

I just googled it. Basically, what it says here is 144,000 people will enter heaven. In summary of course grin

My bad, the 144k will resurrect into heaven first
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

I just googled it. Basically, what it says here is 144,000 people will enter heaven. In summary of course grin
yes but that is a symbolic and not an actual number and heaven in this context means ' rulership of the world '. does not mean other will not make it into the kingdom of heaven. keep in mind ' making it to heaven ' is different from ' making it into the kingdom of heaven ' . the first one is the rulers and the later are the indigenes. cuz many people get confused grin
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by hahn(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
yes but that is a symbolic and not an actual number and heaven in this context means ' rulership of the world '. does not mean other will not make it into the kingdom of heaven. keep in mind ' making it to heaven ' is different from ' making it into the kingdom of heaven ' . the first one is the rulers and the later are the indigenes. cuz many people get confused grin

Oboy!

kingebukasblog, I think this guy must be the ifeness of theists grin
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Please stick to pertinent responses . Evolutionists believe the white skin could get darker in a thousand yrs time due to global warming . You are too intellectually shallow to perspicaciously grasp why .

You called me idiotic again . LMAO . You couldn't hide the embarrassment cheesy .

So sir dont be hasty to quote me again to avoid this repeating itself . Cos I'll enjoy rubbing it in your face kiss

I asked you to name the so- called evolutionists that made such a statement.
You dodged, as you usually do when you make such idiotic and logical fallacious statements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by hahn(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

Chai! grin
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

Oboy!

grin grin dunno bout all dat chief
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by hahn(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin dunno bout all dat chief

Only bubu will understand grin
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
malvisguy212:
in regards to those beholden to the scientific rationalism. Do they have explanation of the first cause? If NO , then am sorry to say this, scholar8200 was right.

Lol.
I suppose that you or scholar8200 have explanations for the first cause ?

I guess you haven't been reading modern scientific articles and findings that question the necessity of a first cause ?

I personally have opened 2 threads to show scientific models of a universe that needn't have had a beginning, as we are wont to assume.

The Big Bang was a critical inflection point, rather than a bona fide first cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

Only bubu will understand grin
oh ok lol
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

Chai! grin

Gosh!
I wish he would just shut up , read, learn, and when necessary, contribute meaningfully, rather than acting like jester in a medieval king's court.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

I asked you to name the so- called evolutionists that made such a statement.
You dodged, as you usually do when you make such idiotic and logical fallacious statements.

Your comment was :

Idiotic.

Mention the evolutionists that believe that.

It was clearly derogatory and rhetorical . You couldn't believe evolutionists could come up with something like that and it prompted your reaction. "Idiotic" because you felt it was a stupid , dumb and false claim I was making .

A sound enthusiastic mind would quietly read the article and get enlightened but a mentally indolent person wouldn't .

The bullshyt you keep accusing religious people of not doing is what you are conspicuously showing here . That's being hypocritical .

Click on the article , watch the video , get enlightened and move on . No one cares if you dont tho undecided
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by hahn(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

Gosh!
I wish he would just shut up , read, learn, and when necessary, contribute meaningfully, rather than acting like jester in a medieval king's court.

Kikikikiki. All these for bubu

tongue
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by hahn(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Your comment was :

It was clearly derogatory and rhetorical . You couldn't believe evolutionists could come up with something like that and it prompted your reaction. "Idiotic" because you felt it was a stupid , dumb and false claim I was making .

A sound enthusiastic mind would quietly read the article and get enlightened but a mentally indolent person wouldn't .

The bullshyt you keep accusing religious people of not doing is what you are conspicuously showing here . That's being hypocritical .

Click on the article , watch the video , get enlightened and move on . No one cares if you dont tho undecided

The article was interesting though. But do you think humanity will survive another 1000 years from now especially when you consider that Jesus is supposed to come any moment from now? tongue
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

Gosh!

My comment was accurate , profound and pertinent to was being discussed with sukkot . Your response to my comment had butt-hurt , idiotic and ill informed written all over it .

I'm obviously more informed ... deal with it !
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

The article was interesting though. But do you think humanity will survive another 1000 years from now especially when you consider that Jesus is supposed to come any moment from now? tongue

Hahn , thank you for this response . I expected a possible intellectual discussion to sprout from that and not someone looking for names of evolutionists to feed on grin

I believe man has a purpose of creation until that purpose is achieved Christ will tarry . So if its God's will for man to continue his existence for the next 1000 yrs , then yes man will .

Everything will fall into place to perpetuate his existence

i. Some computer scientists believe AI can obliterate the human race , then the creation of conscious robots may not be achieved
ii. Some scientists claim climatic change will have adverse effects on humanity , that will be dealt with
iii . Chances of asteroids hitting the earth will be reduced to nothing etc
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

Kikikikiki. All these for bubu

tongue

You dey craze . And na you wey like and share am ... carry on wink
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

Oboy!

His ideas of the events in the bible being allegorical are not totally out of line . He presented them smartly but I'll surely find away to catch him off guard . I hope sukkot knows more questions are coming . I really want to more of his knowledge smiley

But ifeness is just looking for where to cling on . He refused to be a viodict and had to believe in aliens . He makes up his own stories and regurgitates fantasies and fiction from Hollywood movies
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

His ideas of the events in the bible being allegorical are not totally out of line . He presented them smartly but I'll surely find away to catch him off guard . I hope sukkot knows more questions are coming . I really want to more of his knowledge smiley

But ifeness is just looking for where to cling on . He refused to be a viodict and had to believe in aliens . He makes up his own stories and regurgitates fantasies and fiction from Hollywood movies
never. impossible to catch me off guard lmao. oh yeah i am here all day so bring the questions on later. right now i am in this very heated frontpage thread about this beautiful girl who got shot and killed in the biafran rally. but i will only be there for like an hour so after that you can fire all your questions and they will be thoroughly answered. wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name / Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Similarities Between Nigerian Pastors And Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.