Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes (987 Views)

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding / Ever Hated The Fact That You In Love With A Guy/lady? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by AdeyanjuGF: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
What is the worst a guy or a lady can do that will make you to delete him from all your communication modes?
Barred his numbers
Block, unfriend, unfollow e.t.c on Twitter, Facebook, BBM, whatsapp e.t.c
Asking out of curiosity
Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by IamLEGEND1: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Recharge card hoes

2 Likes

Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by iceberylin(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
Have a flat Ass... grin

1 Like

Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by AdeyanjuGF: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Recharge card hoes
Never thought of that. Very very on point.
Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by Nova15: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
iceberylin:
Have a flat Ass...

I know they didn't create emselves buh that's not my bizz
This guy is just mean grin

2 Likes

Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by AdeyanjuGF: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
iceberylin:
Have a flat Ass...

I know they didn't create emselves buh that's not my bizz
Not a good reason to delete her completely from all your communication modes
Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by iceberylin(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
AdeyanjuGF:

Not a good reason to delete her completely from all your communication modes

For me..
It is....Trying to avoid sonething

1 Like

Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by ghost1718(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
iceberylin:
Have a flat Ass... grin
oboy
Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Disloyalty, this goes for anyone that dares to test me on this one. Friends, lovers & family alike, I don't discriminate. I kill em off like Ted Bundy.

1 Like

Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by AdeyanjuGF: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Disloyalty, this goes for anyone that dares to test me on this one. Friends, lovers & family alike, I don't discriminate. I kill em off like Ted Bundy.
Disloyalty. On point. But you can still have them as Facebook friend or in your phone contact list
Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
AdeyanjuGF:

Disloyalty. On point. But you can still have them as Facebook friend or in your phone contact list

No.

1 Like

Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Recharge card hoes
you be gammer... that's d coco

1 Like

Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Recharge card hoes
and seriously they feel ashamed if u Dnt fall for their Maga.. I know some Nairaland Asewo are not exception of this

1 Like

Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by Taiwo20(m): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
The flat stone which the people rejected, might become the grinding stone.
Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by AdeyanjuGF: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
and seriously they feel ashamed if u Dnt fall for their Maga.. I know some Nairaland Asewo are not exception of this
so you are supporting IamLEGEND1
Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by AdeyanjuGF: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Taiwo20:
The flat stone which the people rejected, might become the grinding stone.
You re very correct my brother. Just wondering why u will delete. No one knows tomorrow.
I remember a friend called one day for contact and I was like you don't have the contact again or what.

1 Like

Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by fulfillbill(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ha! You have'nt met "you must marry me kinda ladies". They will so bedevil your life to the extent that you'll be left with no option than to block them...Infact you'll think that END TIME has finallY come.

1 Like

Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
AdeyanjuGF:
so you are supporting IamLEGEND1
yes. cos each time a lady block me na because of recharge card.. and me no sabi send am...

1 Like

Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by fulfillbill(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ha! You have'nt met "you must marry me kinda ladies". They will so bedevil your life to the extent that you'll be left with no option than to block them...Infact you'll think that END TIME has finallY come. grin
Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Guys dat ask for sexy pics, or want to sex chat
Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by IamLEGEND1: 3:07am On Dec 03, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
you be gammer... that's d coco

1 Like

Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by cruzita(f): 3:54am On Dec 03, 2015
the arrogant ones that love showing off.they behave as if ur twitter or fb will be invalid without them.I go just block ur sorry ass

1 Like

Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by debque(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2015
The Lions..*tthe mufasa type*...they derive maximum utility from spreading false rumours or lies on social media...

1 Like

Re: Worst Of A Guy/lady demanding deleting from all communication modes by Adewummy007: 6:25am On Dec 04, 2015
I don't delete. No matter what. You can assist one another in future

(1) (Reply)

What does She want? / Sex Does Not Keep A Man / True Love Is Never Gone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.