Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. (9060 Views)

Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) / This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic / When She Insists On Having A Selfie Of You(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by MzPecs(f): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2015
Qualer:

it is VERY necessary, so we can stop making assumptions once there is proof in the negative or positive!! wink
And i'm wondering what kinda proof you want sef
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by Qualer: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

And i'm wondering what kinda proof you want sef

clears throat*** practical proof that you do not hang two legs when in 'Synchronised Ecstatic-motion Xhibition' mode tongue
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by MzPecs(f): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2015
Qualer:

clears throat*** practical proof that you do not hang two legs when in 'Synchronised Ecstatic-motion Xhibition' mode tongue
I'm still waiting for you to tell me how i'm gonna go bout that!
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by Qualer: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

I'm still waiting for you to tell me how i'm gonna go bout that!

like i said, the only way is a practical demonstration of your prowess and mannerisms during the act. So.... how we go take see?! cool
don't forget, we are doing this for the sake of scientific logic! tongue
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by MzPecs(f): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
Qualer:

like i said, the only way is a practical demonstration of your prowess and mannerisms during the act. So.... how we go take see?! cool
don't forget, we are doing this for the sake of scientific logic! tongue
I laugh! cheesy

You're really not serious! grin grin grin
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
londongal03:
lol
Hw far
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

I laugh! cheesy

the guy is right.. u can praticalize it
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by tolexy007(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by MzPecs(f): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
the guy is right.. u can praticalize it
MYB!
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

MYB!
MYB MEANING
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by Stesibelle17(f): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
I hang both legs sef. And I can jump not just gutter but canal
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by Qualer: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

I laugh! cheesy

na babe, right now, i'm as serious as a hungry lion. how we go take see[i](send me a PM make we conclude)[/i]
we have to compile a report for before, during and after (for science, remember wink )
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by MzPecs(f): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Qualer:

na babe, right now, i'm as serious as a hungry lion. how we go take see[i](send me a PM make we conclude)[/i]
we have to compile a report for before, during and after (for science, remember wink )
Gerrarahia menh...
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by schumastic(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ginaz:
I dont have time on hang my leg on a shoulder undecided

REALLY BUT YOUR BF SAID YOU HANGED BOTH LEGS THE OTHER TIME grin grin
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by Qualer: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

Gerrarahia menh...

for real mehn!! shocked ok!! for science grin grin grin
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by MzPecs(f): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Qualer:

for real mehn!! shocked ok!! for science grin grin grin
For real angry
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by TunjiMsp: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ginaz:
Hmmn,
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by TunjiMsp: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
I will need to verify this assumption, before I can believe it, so.....
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Stesibelle17:
You be kingkong in the game o... hanging 2 legs with jumping canal.. Super woman
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by ichommy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Stesibelle17 shocked *faint*
Stesibelle17:
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by Fulanto(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:
I don't hang my leg o.

I'm I hanger?

and I jump gutters.

English plsssssss

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by Stesibelle17(f): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
ichommy:
Stesibelle17 shocked *faint*
grin grin grin
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by Stesibelle17(f): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
You be kingkong in the game o... hanging 2 legs with jumping canal.. Super woman

Naaa!! It's not a game to me. It's a pleasure activity btw a man and woman who are sexually attracted to each other,, and I enjoy it to the fullest. So if I have to hang both hands and legs to do it. Why not?
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 04, 2015
Stesibelle17:

Naaa!! It's not a game to me. It's a pleasure activity btw a man and woman who are sexually attracted to each other,, and I enjoy it to the fullest. So if I have to hang both hands and legs to do it. Why not?
this one is badder.. triple twale to you
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
don't judge the book by its cover cos u won't dare to read a page
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by onyi2016(m): 3:34am On Jan 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Are u sure ?
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by onyi2016(m): 3:36am On Jan 06, 2016
TunjiMsp:
grin
TunjiMsp:
Re: I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 06, 2016
This pic been trending since 47B.C sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria / Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? / Konji Hold Her!! South African Lady Shares X-rated Photos Of Herself On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.