Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Is Prof Osinbajo Tired Of Being A Vice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Prof Osinbajo Tired Of Being A Vice (1467 Views)

Video: I Never Used A Brand New Car, Until I Became A Vice President / Controversial: Does Nigeria Have A Vice President – Must Read / What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Prof Osinbajo Tired Of Being A Vice by wreckormend: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
today at the APC mega rally in Yenegoa, the vice President , Prof Yemi Osinbajo emphatically posed a question to the large crowd. "we bring you promotion. if u want promotion let me see your hands" He later added Even myself I need promotion. what could be the latent meaning of those utterances. is he tired of being a 'vice' and is anxiously awaiting when his own good luck like Jonathan's will shine or he's perhaps seeking promotion in other endeavors
outside Presidency. Abi na me dey overstretch the meaning in our vice President's earnest and innocent heart desire.
Re: Is Prof Osinbajo Tired Of Being A Vice by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Buhari is traveling around the world, while VP is been traveling around bomb sites

2 Likes

Re: Is Prof Osinbajo Tired Of Being A Vice by kestolove95(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Even me I want promotion
Re: Is Prof Osinbajo Tired Of Being A Vice by itstpia8: 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
If you dash me promotion I go take am, if e no get yamayama inside o.
Re: Is Prof Osinbajo Tired Of Being A Vice by wreckormend: 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
everybody truly needs promotion. but this is campaign where mention of infrastructures seems to b d major tool to hoodwink the vulnerable electorates. I feel he's subconsciously connecting his desires with that of the crowd.
Re: Is Prof Osinbajo Tired Of Being A Vice by itstpia8: 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
wreckormend:
today at the APC mega rally in Yenegoa, the vice President , Prof Yemi Osinbajo emphatically posed a question to the large crowd. "we bring you promotion. if u want promotion let me see your hands" He later added Even myself I need promotion. what could be the latent meaning of those utterances. is he tired of being a 'vice' and is anxiously awaiting when his own good luck like Jonathan's will shine or he's perhaps seeking promotion in other endeavors
outside Presidency. Abi na me dey overstretch the meaning in our vice President's earnest and innocent heart desire.

you said it was in Yenagoa, connect the dots.

what does Yenagoa mean btw.
Re: Is Prof Osinbajo Tired Of Being A Vice by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
He wants promotion as president....? Felony
This is treason...
So he is planning over throwing the current sitting president...
DSS should watch out for this man as he needs to account for that statement...

This is an act of treason... Quote me anywhere..
Re: Is Prof Osinbajo Tired Of Being A Vice by DICE234(m): 3:34am On Dec 03, 2015
LOL!!! Nigerians can make a mountain out of a mole hill.... propaganda every where

meanwhile

Do you have a skill or do you run a service and yet not making much money out of it? Chances are that many people don't know you have this skill or offer such services and yet someone in your area might be in desperate need of your services... are you a makeup artist, event manager, Dj, Piano tutor, Model, Rented Usher, Bass guitar tutor, graphics designer, web developer, actor/actress, Lesson teacher, french Lesson tutor, programmer, etc... register your services/skill at (check my signature) and be surprised how many people require your services out there but don't know you offer them. Sabiboy.com... someone, somewhere needs your services.
Re: Is Prof Osinbajo Tired Of Being A Vice by guccimilan(m): 3:38am On Dec 03, 2015
He knows what he's talking about being a pastor though the statement might not be comprehensive in that political terrain.
Re: Is Prof Osinbajo Tired Of Being A Vice by otokx(m): 5:28am On Dec 03, 2015
Psychiatrists should be making tons of cash in Nigeria.
Re: Is Prof Osinbajo Tired Of Being A Vice by Warlord3000(m): 5:54am On Dec 03, 2015
Lol.... Nigerians and word twisting sha cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu / Check Out This Epic Response To Senator Ben Bruce On Twitter. / Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.