Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Fg Has Paid November Salary - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fg Has Paid November Salary (50557 Views)

BREAKING: Why Some Nigerian Civil Servants Have Not Received November Salary / November Salary For FG Workers / FG Has Not Paid NOVEMBER SALARY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:
You are very ridiculous. Someone has already uploaded the November payment up there. You guys should stop being as ass all the time.

My own mum has not been paid, she's complaining bitterly about money now. Last month she was paid on 6th...smh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by porka: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:
I just want to respond to the misleading topics on naira land that FG hasn't paid November salary to workers. Some of my guys working for Federal Government yesterday got allert from Remit a Federal Government online payment of their salary.

aliert (sic) from REMIT?
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Sparkle777(f): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2015
I wok wt min of interior in abj. I neva see alert oo. Dose of una wey see,abeg tell us wia una get am make we go collect.
Under gej, we get alert every 25th. Wt pmb, we collect salary to pay debts. Not good at all. I ve never supportd pmb cos the devil u know is always beta than a new devil.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by seunmsg(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
So what about Remita?

Remita is a payment platform used by CBN to pay workers. It is also the platform that is used by federal government to transfer MDA's revenue to the TSA in CBN.

IPPIS is a software payroll management system used to compile and compute federal workers salary. It is not a payment platform. It is just like an organisation using a software to compute the monthly salaries of its workers. After computation, they will still take the computed list to bank to effect the payment. The bank will pay with their own payment platform and not the organisations payroll software.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2015
seunmsg:

Remita is a payment platform used by CBN to pay workers. It is also the platform that is used by federal government to transfer MDA's revenue to the TSA in CBN.

IPPIS is a software payroll management system used to compile and compute federal workers salary. It is not a payment platform. It is just like an organisation using a software to compute the monthly salaries of its workers. After computation, they will still take the computed list to bank to effect the payment. The bank will pay with their own payment platform and not the organisations payroll software.
Okay. Thank you. Is this the first payment they are handling?

4 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by iokpebholo: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2015
I hv nt recieved a kobo.God wil help us
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by seunmsg(m): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Okay. Thank you. Is this the first payment they are handling?

No, this is not the first time.

3 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by abokikhalifa: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
pls ask Osun state's workers whether Aregbeshola has pay them.
FG not the same as state government, understood undecided?

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by abokikhalifa: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2015
kwaraguy:
I don't like to insult or rain courses on anyone here on nairaland but due to the sensitivity of what you are joking with make thun........... Chai I don't do it but that's a bloody lie. It was not like this during last administration. Call me a wailer (I'm a proud one). Today is November 33rd on our President's calendar still no payment.
proud wailer

4 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2015
seunmsg:

No, this is not the first time.
Okay. For how long now? You have an idea?
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2015
Sparkle777:
I wok wt min of interior in abj. I neva see alert oo. Dose of una wey see,abeg tell us wia una get am make we go collect.
Under gej, we get alert every 25th. Wt pmb, we collect salary to pay debts. Not good at all. I ve never supportd pmb cos the devil u know is always beta than a new devil.
. They work under Lie Muhammad.

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by abokikhalifa: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Okay I get it now. But this new Remita thing is what I don't understand.
you want to shift attention now. what do you want to know about remite? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2015
abokikhalifa:

you want to shift attention now. what do you want to know about remite? undecided
Don't stress it. I'm getting it already.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by simtosul: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2015
Still waiting for alert oooooo
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Pappymason2: 10:56am On Dec 03, 2015
seunmsg:

APC will bury this nation in a mountain of lies.

Is this the kind of illiterates that liar Mohammed has sent to do his shilling for here?

IPPIS has been the main salary platform for a vast majority of federal civil servants since Jan 1st, 2015 and is still the main platform for paying salaries.

Remita is a consultant to the FG in remitting govt revenue to the Single Treasury Account.

You guys have been busted with that fake alert.

Remita does not pay salaries and was only involved with FG in the STA as early as December last year!

Why are you touts posting fake claims of FG paying salaries when that is not the case?

Is it through cheap silly lies perpetuated by semi illiterate jobless touts that liar Mohammed hopes to run down the ministry of misinformation?

The Federal Civil Service is not Osun Civil Service and your cheap lies won't work!

Tout

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by seunmsg(m): 10:56am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Okay. For how long now? You have an idea?

I don't know precisely when they started but I am very sure that I have been seeing Remita in my salary alert since the GEJ era.

3 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2015
seunmsg:

I don't know precisely when they started but I am very sure that I have been seeing Remita in my salary alert since the GEJ era.
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by seunmsg(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2015
Pappymason2:

APC will bury this nation in a mountain of lies.

Is this the kind of illiterates that liar Mohammed has sent to do his shilling for here?

IPPIS has been the main salary platform for a vast majority of federal civil servants since Jan 1st, 2015 and is still the main platform for paying salaries.

Remita is a consultant to the FG in remitting govt revenue to the Single Treasury Account.

You guys have been busted with that fake alert.

Remita does not pay salaries and was only involved with FG in the STA as early as December last year!

Why are you touts posting fake claims of FG paying salaries when that is not the case?

Is it through cheap silly lies perpetuated by semi illiterate jobless touts that liar Mohammed hopes to run down the ministry of misinformation?

The Federal Civil Service is not Osun Civil Service and your cheap lies won't work!

Tout

So much for being ignorant. Get yourself educated and stop displaying your ignorance on a public forum.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Pappymason2: 11:09am On Dec 03, 2015
seunmsg:

So much for being ignorant. Get yourself educated and stop displaying your ignorance on a public forum.

You are the ignorant jobless tout lying on something you have no clue on.

You have been busted.

What I really want to know is why are you guys lying that the FG has paid salaries?

3 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Pappymason2: 11:14am On Dec 03, 2015
Mynd44 this thread is in violation of Rule 8 for posting false information.

Do the needful ASAP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by aljharem(m): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2015
Fg salaries have not been paid !!!

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by k2kay(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2015
Sparkle777:
Spot on! Gosh I tot I was the only one. Ever since pmb took over, I personally have been collecting salary to pay debt due to the delay.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Pappymason2: 11:27am On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:
I just want to respond to the misleading topics on naira land that FG hasn't paid November salary to workers. Some of my guys working for Federal Government yesterday got allert from Remit a Federal Government online payment of their salary.

You are pathetic at lying.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by seunmsg(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2015
Pappymason2:

You are the ignorant jobless tout lying on something you have no clue on.

You have been busted.

What I really want to know is why are you guys lying that the FG has paid salaries?

There is no point in arguing with someone who doesn't understand the difference between a payroll management software and a payment platform.

And please note, IPPIS was not introduced in Jan 2015 as you ignorantly asserted. It was fully introduced in 2011.

8 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by oweniwe(m): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2015
Why is this news? Isn't it normal thing for employers to salaries? did government paying a month's salary become a thing that everybody will be looking forward to?

Nigeria has degenerated to this point?

SMH angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Pappymason2: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2015
seunmsg:

Mr. ITK, I just shared this useless thread with a civil servant friend and he was appalled at the blatant lie being circulated here. I asked him to send me a screen cap of his October Salary so we will compare it with this your fake Remita alert.

Today nah today

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Pappymason2: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2015
seunmsg:

There is no point in arguing with someone who doesn't understand the difference between a payroll management software and a payment platform.

And please note, IPPIS was not introduced in Jan 2015 as you ignorantly asserted. It was fully introduced in 2011.

Wait now.

I will soon post the IPPIS payslip
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by emmasege: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2015
kabsun:
I am a living witness. Salary has been paid by FG and even Bauchi state workers have been paid. Starting yesterday.
Do you work for FG, because your post suggests you work for Bauchi state. If you work for FG, please tell us where and let others confirm that. Don't come here to spread unfounded rumour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Pappymason2: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2015
seunmsg:

And please note, IPPIS was not introduced in Jan 2015 as you ignorantly asserted
. It was fully introduced in 2011.

Did your apc govt not apologise for the delay of last month's salaries which they blamed on the breakdown of the IPPIS server?

Keep burying yourself in your own sh1t grave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Pappymason2: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2015
aljharem:

don't argue with that goat. He has nothing upstairs

Liar mohammed should at least employ intelligent and educated people to do his shilling here.

These set of Agbereo dropouts will only make his lies more glaring

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2015
abokikhalifa:

FG not the same as state government, understood undecided?
yes i agreed. worker na worker. Government na government. APC na APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" / Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss / Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.