Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Fg Has Paid November Salary - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fg Has Paid November Salary (50554 Views)

BREAKING: Why Some Nigerian Civil Servants Have Not Received November Salary / November Salary For FG Workers / FG Has Not Paid NOVEMBER SALARY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by onotuonotu: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
psquaret:
i keep checking my fone me never see any alert oh, i done even run go ATM thinking the sms nor wan deliver. nothing they my account oh. hmmmm maybe na anothe FG go pay my own then make i they wait.
FG has paid, my friend that worked in UNIBEN received alert yesterday night, me am in UBTH, but I have not receive. Hoping to receive very soon.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by sammyuche(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Even UCH Ibadan haven't been paid till now
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Applaner: 6:55am On Dec 06, 2015
rezy15:

U will shoot me but in Sept 2013 I wasn't paid a full month until October 2013.

de fault may ve been from ur ministry not Goodluck
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by OgaTheTop2: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2015
angry
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Kk4(m): 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
They did not pay some Fed Civil servants October Salary. Funny how nobody is saying anything about it..

Some people in My Ministry have not gotten November Salary.. This Christmas no go funny Walahi..

OGA PMB DO SOMETHING!!!
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by simtosul: 6:47am On Dec 07, 2015
It's part of change people probably voted for
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 08, 2015
Salary av been paid for November. Thanks bubu for the delay
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by sammyuche(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2015
please anyone under IPPIS been paid?
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Ballotelle(m): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
impatiently waiting for alert
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by lcoral(f): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
We are still waiting for alert ooo.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 09, 2015
Still no alert.which way Buhari? Does cbn need more hands to pay salary? Abi someone is sabotaging the process to defeat TSA?
At this rate, when is December salary going to enter? Never been like this all my public service career.
Xmas dey o
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Stakekay1(m): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2015
Pdp says Nigerians might witness the bleekest Xmas celebration because they may not receive salary before Xmas. This government should do something about the delay in salary payment, Nigerians are groaning already.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by chrisoloye: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Pay weitin. My wife works with FG and them never pay shishi. Which kind change be ds self. Now Lia Mohd knows propaganda nd talk is cheat but to govern it not that easy. u see, ordinary salary dem no fit pay. They now pay in piecemeal- pay one parastata tday nd pay anda nxt wek. To pay Oct salary dem say system crash and now na another story. Naija wants change and not story. APC no too know Naija, 2019 is around d corner oo. APC gov beta do somethg on time to change things atleast small if not the disgrace go pass PDP own ooo

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Ballotelle(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
paid
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by lcoral(f): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Still waiting and watching
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by lcoral(f): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Got paid today.
lcoral:
Still waiting and watching
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Stakekay1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
December salary, any news?
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by femi4: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
lcoral:
Got paid today.
Today is public hol, how manage?
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by briggz09(m): 6:53am On Dec 07, 2016
Salaries under science n tech hasn't been paid up till now 07-12-16 and this is very unusual and annoying!
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by teamchocolate: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2016
People in luth have not been paid o.. since 2012. People in luth don't kuku expect December salary.. for instance 2015 December salary was paid in March 2016... now today is December 7 2016 again and No November salary not to talk of December and the ineffectual buffoon that calls himself cmd had them send this...

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by crecruit: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
maryjames9:
I just want to respond to the misleading topics on naira land that FG hasn't paid November salary to workers. Some of my guys working for Federal Government yesterday got allert from Remit a Federal Government online payment of their salary.

I work for the National Population Commission and no pay yet, People working for the Federal Ministry of Agric also say they havent been paid on another thread. Please don't postulate about things you know nothing about. Apart from state offices, Population Commission has offices in each of the 774 local governments in Nigeria, several public health centres etc. Can you begin to imagine how many people's pain you are treating as trivial?

Today is the 22nd of December for heave's sake, that translates to the 52nd of November.

CC: Seun Osewa, lalastica

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by seunmsg(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
crecruit:

I work for the National Population Commission and no pay yet, People working for the Federal Ministry of Agric also say they havent been paid on another thread. Please don't postulate about things you know nothing about. Apart from state offices, Population Commission has offices in each of the 774 local governments in Nigeria, several public health centres etc. Can you begin to imagine how many people's pain you are treating as trivial?

Today is the 22nd of December for heave's sake, that translates to the 52nd of November.

CC: Seun Osewa, lalastica

Sorry for your situation but the fault is from NPC. All the MDAS having this salary problem had exhausted their personnel budget for the year. Simply put, they failed to make accurate provisions in their 2016 personnel budget proposal. All other MDAs have not only collected November salary, they have collected December salary as well. Good enough, the recently approved virement will remedy the situation. Hopefully, all the affected MDAs should get their pay by next week latest.

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by femi4: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
seunmsg:

Sorry for your situation but the fault is from NPC. All the MDAS having this salary problem had exhausted their personnel budget for the year. Simply put, they failed to make accurate provisions in their 2016 personnel budget proposal. All other MDAs have not only collected November salary, they have collected December salary as well. Good enough, the recently approved virement will remedy the situation. Hopefully, all the affected MDAs should get their pay by next week latest.
Just stop there, do you know the no of agencies involved are more than 10. Infact some collected the last salary as far back as Oct. The truth is that whatever method the finance minister decided to use is not working. Its taking her forever to release money....protocols my foot when souls are dying

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by sammyuche(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
femi4:
Just stop there, do you know the no of agencies involved are more than 10. Infact some collected the last salary as far back as Oct. The truth is that whatever method the finance minister decided to use is not working. Its taking her forever to release money....protocols my foot when souls are dying

heath workers no kobo since october
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Darayola(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
TO LET - 2 BEDROOM FLAT/ 1 ROOM AND A PARLOUR SELF CONTAIN/ 1 ROOM SELF CONTAIN AVAILABLE NOW

Structural status: Bungalow
Environment: Very conducive and fully fenced.
Bore-hole water: Yes
Toilet: 3/2/1
Bathroom: 2/1/1
Floor: Fully tiled
Price: 250k/ 180k/ 150k (All Charges inclusive)

If your interested, please feel free to call Yola Integrated Services @08035267070
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by ekwuemendinso(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2016
seunmsg:

hope you are not saying DEC 2016 salary?

because u will be lying ooo... today is 23rd Dec, nothing yet...
anyway, let me believe u are talking of last year cos the trend says 2015
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by seunmsg(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2016
ekwuemendinso:

hope you are not saying DEC 2016 salary?

because u will be lying ooo... today is 23rd Dec, nothing yet...
anyway, let me believe u are talking of last year cos the trend says 2015

I was paid my December 2016 salary yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by ekwuemendinso(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
seunmsg:

I was paid my December 2016 salary yesterday.

hnmmmmm... if its true...congrats... am yet to receive ooo...till now.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by crecruit: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
FINALLY!!!! I was paid both November and December salaries today. So relieved I don't have to enter the new year impoverished.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Olumyyde(m): 2:58am On Jan 01, 2017
Thank GOD I was also paid my November n December salaries on 29/12/2016,ministry of sci n tech.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" / Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss / Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.