Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Fg Has Paid November Salary - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fg Has Paid November Salary (50556 Views)

BREAKING: Why Some Nigerian Civil Servants Have Not Received November Salary / November Salary For FG Workers / FG Has Not Paid NOVEMBER SALARY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Pappymason2: 11:50am On Dec 03, 2015
Mynd44 this thread is in direct violation of Rule 8.

What are you waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Ezenwa11(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:
What is your problem? I just confirmed to you that my guys working in Federal Government Parastatals, in point of fact an FG University got allert yesterday and you are here disputing me. What do i have to gain in lying? Not every body is a politician mind you or a paid APC/PDP Online Propagandists.I know because i have many of them as Customers who own me money and have started paying since yesterday when they were paid. Understood?
Why have I not gotten mine if FG has paid as you claimed?

5 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by simtosul: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2015
SMH

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by luvinhubby(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2015
The volume of concentrated lies coming out of the threshold of these shameless APC supporters makes the devil look like a saint when compared with them. cheesy

REMITTA ko MIRRETA ni ! grin

4 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by luvinhubby(m): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2015
Pappymason2:
Mynd44 this thread is in direct violation of Rule 8.

What are you waiting for?
He won't listen to you, don't bother yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
ISOKAY. I never get alert o
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:
I just want to respond to the misleading topics on naira land that FG hasn't paid November salary to workers. Some of my guys working for Federal Government yesterday got allert from Remit a Federal Government online payment of their salary.

Stop telling silly lies...

Tell us which ministries and agencies have been paid.
The same thing happened last month.
Stop aiding wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Burger01(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
the shoes that Lie Muhammad left behind as APC national publicity secretary doesn't fit you. Don't try it.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pappymason2:

APC will bury this nation in a mountain of lies.

Is this the kind of illiterates that liar Mohammed has sent to do his shilling for here?

IPPIS has been the main salary platform for a vast majority of federal civil servants since Jan 1st, 2015 and is still the main platform for paying salaries.

Remita is a consultant to the FG in remitting govt revenue to the Single Treasury Account.

You guys have been busted with that fake alert.

Remita does not pay salaries and was only involved with FG in the STA as early as December last year!

Why are you touts posting fake claims of FG paying salaries when that is not the case?

Is it through cheap silly lies perpetuated by semi illiterate jobless touts that liar Mohammed hopes to run down the ministry of misinformation?

The Federal Civil Service is not Osun Civil Service and your cheap lies won't work!

Tout

Dont mind them
They think everyone online is a dumb illiterate cow.
Since August, salaries have been late. As if it's a crime to pay on time.

4 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Tytto(f): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
OP, stop spreading fake news nuffin has been paid.

3 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by TruthHurts1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
So who is telling the truth?
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by carterkelly1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
if y'all keep arguing i will TELL FG not to pay anyone of you

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Abrakhan: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
IamPatriotic:
Nothing has been paid....please stop spreading falsehood, if Saraki's new social media law scales through, you may be liable to two years imprisonment for this lie.
They ve paid just noticed my alert.

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Akynzodeighbour(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
we never see alert for here o, op no let people for here catch you
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by kellsblingsz(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
if i vex for here eeh!!

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by rileyy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Not state, anu manu. She said FG, you must have comprehension issue #AutoSwerve

ProfessorPeter:
pls ask Osun state's workers whether Aregbeshola has pay them.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by ikkkkk: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:
What is your problem? I just confirmed to you that my guys working in Federal Government Parastatals, in point of fact an FG University got allert yesterday and you are here disputing me. What do i have to gain in lying? Not every body is a politician mind you or a paid APC/PDP Online Propagandists.I know because i have many of them as Customers who own me money and have started paying since yesterday when they were paid. Understood?

No one is doubting you but we are yet to receive Bro. Their establishment did pay them with their IGI (internally generated revenue) pending when FG pays November salary. Most Universities operate like that.

7 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Aplaudez(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
A beggi oh fg pay Nigeria police force salary shaperly! Guys are just damn dry here in school angry

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by MrHighSea: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Paying ur employees shd nt b news. Dts d only job our govt does beta probably plus commissioning uncompleted projects and frequent int'l travels.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by efilefun(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
abokikhalifa:

FG not the same as state government, understood undecided?
You got time to educate those kids who know nothing. They only come to nairaland to spew trash, if you finally see who's behind that moniker he might be a secondary school student

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by anointed1234: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
I'm also a witness. They started paying since yesterday
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Burger01(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by mayor007(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
I work for The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and nobody has been paid.

That is all I can say about that.

6 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by PrincessEni(f): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:
. Please federal civil servants haven't been paid.whats the name of the parastatal you are quoting please

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nellybii: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sharplogger:

this is Wat happens wen children have access to d Internet...d op is not even under d FG's payroll & he is coming on here to yarn gibberish. Under the last administration we were promptly paid on the 24th of every month and that was constant. I don't understand how all of a sudden it's really difficult to pay pple dat have worked...or is the money been saved to furnish the presidents foreign trips??

You are a bloody liar.
Who paid you by 24th under which administration.? An administration that owed a lot of parastatals salaries for months. God will punish you enemies of progress that litter this country. Last Christmas was the worst since I started working. I couldn't buy anything. That your stupid short memory. God will never allow such bunch of wicked thieves to rule this country ever again never. !!!

5 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by richdaflux: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
As an FG worker in both GEJ and PMB's administration, salaries have always been delayed. In fact, its relatively faster in PMB's govt.

Kids everywhere!!!

N.B.: November salary is yet to be paid!

3 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Pappymason2: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
anointed1234:
I'm also a witness. They started paying since yesterday

With Remita alert abi?

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by oshudu(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
How can I believe that were by the military are not been paid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" / Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss / Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.