Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Fg Has Paid November Salary - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fg Has Paid November Salary (50553 Views)

BREAKING: Why Some Nigerian Civil Servants Have Not Received November Salary / November Salary For FG Workers / FG Has Not Paid NOVEMBER SALARY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by kevoh(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Soap010:
Aw true z dis cos i dy anticipate ooo
Very true! I don't kid with matters like this!
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

If this is all what you can showcase as the achievement of PDP in the last sixteen years, then you must be ashamed of yourself. Lagos-Ibadan Express road started with GEJ and Amosun as an AD Governor, has it been completed up till date? Your clueless master brought Lugard's used Rail into Nigeria claiming that Nigerian cannot afford new rail, is this not the highest form of stupidity? Has power stabled in your environs since then?Have you seen the effect of all these scenario pictures in the Health Centers within your jurisdiction?

For your information, the last election is not an election between GEJ and GMB, but is an election between GEJ vs all the millions of unemployed graduates and youths,

is an election between GEJ vs all those innocent graduates that were murdered during the last immigration exam,

is an election between GEJ and all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an election between GEJ and all the victims of Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast

is an election between GEJ vs all the failed small business that has been short down due to shortage of power supply,

is an election between GEJ and all those who lost their love ones during health workers strike,

is also an election between GEJ and all those university undergraduates who has spent more than their stipulated years in school due to strikes and hike in fees.

Finally is an election between GEJ and the general masses who are suffering from the clueless decisions of this government.

Mr Stealing is not corruption, sometimes I wonder where you people pull out your thoughts from. You make natural retards even feel smart.

All you change agents would blame GEJ even if you can't get erecti0n.
MOVE THE FVCK ON...a new government has been on board for the past 7 months and the economy has nose dived like a rocket on a crash. Please you APC apologist should face and hold your new "chameleon leaders" accountable

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Dav24(m): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
IamPatriotic:

I not my friends or customers work in a federal government establishments, I've not been paid and no discussion from anywhere yesterday in the office about salary payments....meanwhile, I don't know when REMITA started paying salaries.
You are right, no payment yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by dejavo: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Please STOP waiting for that #30DaysMakesONEPay#. TEINS is a good business opportunity which can fetch u extra income and passive income. Contact me on 08034379361 if u want more info
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by mosjames: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Maka why?
Can i say late payment
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by tomioro(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
If you don't like the face of Buhari, you are free to port out of the country cos there is no room for stealing is not corruption in Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by olaolab: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
nonsense! I work for the FG and haven't gotten anything. With the TSA, everybody gets alert about the same time regardless of your bank. as much as I didn't like Jonathan, but he usually pays around 25th- 28th of d mnth, PMB should wake up o, boiz are hungry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by seunmsg(m): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pappymason2:

Mr. ITK, I just shared this useless thread with a civil servant friend and he was appalled at the blatant lie being circulated here. I asked him to send me a screen cap of his October Salary so we will compare it with this your fake Remita alert.

Today nah today

Pappymumu my dear friend, am still waiting for you to show me your friends alert that would prove REMITA is fake o. grin grin grin
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by onyxo76(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
psquaret:
i keep checking my fone me never see any alert oh, i done even run go ATM thinking the sms nor wan deliver. nothing they my account oh. hmmmm maybe na anothe FG go pay my own then make i they wait.
i just received alert some 2 hours ago ooo, my wife sef don receive....hopefully before the close or work tomorrow everyone should have been settled.

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by seunmsg(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
olaolab:
nonsense! I work for the FG and haven't gotten anything. With the TSA, everybody gets alert about the same time regardless of your bank. as much as I didn't like Jonathan, but he usually pays around 25th- 28th of d mnth, PMB should wake up o, boiz are hungry

Even under GEJ, workers never got their alert at the same time. TSA will not change. MDA's are paid batchly so, all federal workers can never get their salaries at the same time.

Workers have been getting their alerts since yesterday, I got mine today and am sure others like you will get theirs tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by freemanbubble: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:
What is your problem? I just confirmed to you that my guys working in Federal Government Parastatals, in point of fact an FG University got allert yesterday and you are here disputing me. What do i have to gain in lying? Not every body is a politician mind you or a paid APC/PDP Online Propagandists.I know because i have many of them as Customers who own me money and have started paying since yesterday when they were paid. Understood?
mumu, i work with university of benin. up till now,no salary
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Ahmed0336(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
onyxo76:
i just received alert some 2 hours ago ooo, my wife sef don receive....hopefully before the close or work tomorrow everyone should have been settled.
abeg which fed min u dey? I never see alert
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by onyxo76(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ahmed0336:
abeg which fed min u dey? I never see alert
obafemi awolowo university...ile-ife
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by dalongjnr: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
IamPatriotic:
Nothing has been paid....please stop spreading falsehood, if Saraki's new social media law scales through, you may be liable to two years imprisonment for this lie.
in fact, plateau state government has start payment of salary as well.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by bskyb(m): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
seunmsg:

So much for being ignorant. Get yourself educated and stop displaying your ignorance on a public forum.

People who do not know and still refuse to learn always amaze me. How on earth could a Nigerian FG worker not have heard about REMITA?
If you haven't ( its not a crime) then u should do a quick search on google.

You are trying ooooo, arguing with these people bring little profit.
That is why I rarely comment on this forum.

People have forgotten so soon when late payment of salaries bedevilled the last administration and madam NOI told us she was developing hypertension trying to borrow money to pay the next salary. Short memories...

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by bskyb(m): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sharplogger:

u called me a liar from d pits of hell which was really uncalled 4...hence my reaction...I didn't say d past or present administration was devoid of corruption...I am just taken aback dat d FG is aware dat it's month end and most of us have bills & fees to pay & d op is here saying Remita has started paying....dats an obvious lie Wat happened to IPPS

Not every Fg worker is on IPPIS. Examples include ASUU and Doctors.

3 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by udohzone(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:
What is your problem? I just confirmed to you that my guys working in Federal Government Parastatals, in point of fact an FG University got allert yesterday and you are here disputing me. What do i have to gain in lying? Not every body is a politician mind you or a paid APC/PDP Online Propagandists.I know because i have many of them as Customers who own me money and have started paying since yesterday when they were paid. Understood?

Well, payment has not been made.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by udohzone(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
IamPatriotic:

I not my friends or customers work in a federal government establishments, I've not been paid and no discussion from anywhere yesterday in the office about salary payments....meanwhile, I don't know when REMITA started paying salaries.

She's an outsider trying to sound knowledgeable about things she has no idea about. Salaries have not been paid yet. Maybe other income generating agencies - but not the one/s am privy to.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Sharplogger(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
bskyb:

Not every Fg worker is on IPPIS. Examples include ASUU and Doctors.
ok noted..fanks man

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
When has this started becoming news? Chhhhaaaannnnnggggeeee.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by JohnReese: 1:09am On Dec 04, 2015
I don get alert na God win grin grin grin
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 04, 2015
ugolance:
Even if they had paid how is that news? Were they suppose to be delaying salaries in d first place? Mtcheeeeew
computer haff crash again!

Since this new govt enter, na so we dey get salary in the following month.

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by mechanics(m): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2015
maryjames9:
I just want to respond to the misleading topics on naira land that FG hasn't paid November salary to workers. Some of my guys working for Federal Government yesterday got allert from Remit a Federal Government online payment of their salary.
ok o, but ave nt seen mine
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by PrinceRakeem: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2015
Rumour has it that FG would not pay November salaries till Dec 17th.....
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by simtosul: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2015
Lol

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by femi4: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2015
PrinceRakeem:
Rumour has it that FG would not pay November salaries till Dec 17th.....
No problem
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by mechanics(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Seeing is believing, my colleaque just saw his own nw.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by adelah: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
I work in a parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Education and I have not been paid but a Friend who works in a Federal Govt Research Agency saw his alert at about 7pm yesterday night...I think they are paying in batches or something...Mind you I think REMITA will soon take over IPPIS...its just a matter of time.!
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by sammyuche(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
Friday and still yet no pay. o Lord what's this!!! which knd suffer be this. November salaries have not been paid don't be deceived
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by PrinceRakeem: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
They have paid. UNIVERSITY OF BENIN. My wife just got hers!
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by marma(f): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2015
Some of my colleagues in a fed. Uni jst confirmed payment, but they r all complaining of being short paid. Though I'v nt gotten my own alert.
Plz has anyone here experienced d short payment??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" / Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss / Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.