Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Fg Has Paid November Salary - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fg Has Paid November Salary (50558 Views)

BREAKING: Why Some Nigerian Civil Servants Have Not Received November Salary / November Salary For FG Workers / FG Has Not Paid NOVEMBER SALARY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by JohnReese: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
I taya for dis buhari oooo. . People keep saying it's too early to criticise. Workers in my office are pissed. One man wan cry today for my office. Since buhari came to power it's bin hardship upon hardship
onyxo76:
bros i tell you, na to enter my coop society to gather small change for xmas runs ooo, i have already zeroed my mind for 2016 regarding dec salary.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
femi4:
How you dey manage to survive with 75k per month?

Wetin u de spend ur money on?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Sharplogger(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
teamchocolate:
That's the point I am making, corruption was so deep in the last administration, it was different strokes for different folks which shouldn't be

Say what u know! So don't call somebody else narrating their own experience a liar....

u called me a liar from d pits of hell which was really uncalled 4...hence my reaction...I didn't say d past or present administration was devoid of corruption...I am just taken aback dat d FG is aware dat it's month end and most of us have bills & fees to pay & d op is here saying Remita has started paying....dats an obvious lie Wat happened to IPPS
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by JohnReese: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
It's bin hardship upon hardship since dey came to govt. June12 president running a june12 govt. Mtchwww
omogin:

APC are full of lies. Lie Mohammed to garbage shehu...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by DWORDS: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
IamPatriotic:
Nothing has been paid....please stop spreading falsehood, if Saraki's new social media law scales through, you may be liable to two years imprisonment for this lie.
dont mind them.i have not seen anything
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
And moderator just took it to front page with verifying.

Hmmmm I smell hanky panky oooo

This days Lie Mohammed is now gathering bloggers and news agents .

Nairaland,seun Dont be compromised oooo
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by k2kay(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
JohnReese:
I taya for dis buhari oooo. . People keep saying it's too early to criticise. Workers in my office are pissed. One man wan cry today for my office. Since buhari came to power it's bin hardship upon hardship
The word "hardship" is an understatement
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Geniro: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

If this is all what you can showcase as the achievement of PDP in the last sixteen years,

Zombie, that is the achievement of the GEJ led admin alone.

Ephemmm:

Lagos-Ibadan Express road started with GEJ and Amosun as an AD Governor,

Amosun as an AD governor ? I underestimated your daftness. LMAO

Ephemmm:

has it been completed up till date?

Get yourself educated before exposing your ignorance online. The Lagos Ibadan expressway was schedule to be completed in 2017.

The expected date for the completion of the project, which is being financed through Public and Private Partnership is July 3, 2017.

http://www.informationng.com/2015/11/lagos-ibadan-expressway-julius-berger-rcc-return-to-site.html

Ephemmm:

Your clueless master brought Lugard's used Rail into Nigeria claiming that Nigerian cannot afford new rail, is this not the highest form of stupidity?

Does that look like Luggard rails to you zombie. Ever heard of the Abuja to kano standard gauge rail ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1977866_5_jpg032b2cc936860b03048302d991c3498f

https://www.thecable.ng/kpmg-nigerias-high-speed-rail-world-class

Ephemmm:

Has power stabled in your environs since then?Have you seen the effect of all these scenario pictures in the Health Centers within your jurisdiction?

Zombie, where were youwhen ediots where claiming the fairly available power supply was because of Buhari body odour. HAS THE DULLARD EVEN INVESTED A CENT IN THE POWER SECTOR ?

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/08/fear-of-buhari-has-led-to-stability-of.html

http://thenationonlineng.net/buharis-directive-led-to-improved-power-supply/

Ephemmm:

Have you seen the effect of all these scenario pictures in the Health Centers within your jurisdiction?

Even the SURE P maternal care centers are functioning properly even after his exit.

Ephemmm:

For your information, the last election is not an election between GEJ and GMB, but is an election between GEJ vs all the millions of unemployed graduates and youths,

But recent statistics has shown that unemployment has gotten worse by the very own making of the Daura President.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/03/unemployment-rate-in-nigeria-rises-to-8-2/

OBJ the APC navigator has started showing signs of letter writing

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/obasanjo-raises-alarm-over-unemployment/

Ephemmm:

is an election between GEJ vs all those innocent graduates that were murdered during the last immigration exam,

Fool, have you forgotten the the over 800 people killed during the post election violence by almajiri zobies of the Daura President

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/16/us-nigeria-violence-idUSTRE74F71S20110516

And the 11 Corp members gruesomely killed by the Daura President supporters

http://ireports-ng.com/2011/04/23/11-youth-corps-members-confirmed-dead-in-bauchi-scores-raped/

Ephemmm:

is an election between GEJ and all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an election between GEJ and all the victims of Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast

Are you this dumb. Should we start posting links of BH latest bombings here ?

Ephemmm:

[s]is an election between GEJ vs all the failed small business that has been short down due to shortage of power supply,
is an election between GEJ and all those who lost their love ones during health workers strike,
is also an election between GEJ and all those university undergraduates who has spent more than their stipulated years in school due to strikes and hike in fees.
Finally is an election between GEJ and the general masses who are suffering from the clueless decisions of this government.
Mr Stealing is not corruption, sometimes I wonder where you people pull out your thoughts from. You make natural retards even feel smart.[/s]

I won't bother with all this nonsense cos this thread is a clear pointer to the Eldorado Nigeria has suddenly become.

Even Dele Momodu a core buharist will smack you in the face for being this silly.

Dele Momodu has written a memo to President Muhammadu Buhari asking him to as a matter of urgency fix Nigeria saying that Nigerians are lamenting that the change he promised is fast becoming a mirage and that Buhari’s style and methodology appear too slow.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/dele-momodu-writes-buhari-says-nigerians-are-lamenting/

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by femi4: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
GreatAgb:

Wetin u de spend ur money on?
Women
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by teamchocolate: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Remita is what has been paying some cadres of health workers since uncle Linus Awute took over health.. we were captured on ippis but Remita pays us but who complains as long as the salaries get paid at the end, however, the few months ippis paid us was bliss, salaries were never late..

Wish I cud send u a screenshot, but this is a public forum and security is important..

Sharplogger:

u called me a liar from d pits of hell which was really uncalled 4...hence my reaction...I didn't say d past or present administration was devoid of corruption...I am just taken aback dat d FG is aware dat it's month end and most of us have bills & fees to pay & d op is here saying Remita has started paying....dats an obvious lie Wat happened to IPPS
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by JohnReese: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Na wa oooo, so December salary now na till N ext year
k2kay:

The word "hardship" is an understatement
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
JohnReese:
yes ooo just hold your PVC well to vote out this agberos called APC govt .

Democratic govt .one Nigeria
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by JohnReese: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Op how come only u ve received in nigeria?
maryjames9:
I just want to respond to the misleading topics on naira land that FG hasn't paid November salary to workers. Some of my guys working for Federal Government yesterday got allert from Remit a Federal Government online payment of their salary.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by sammyuche(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
let's try to make this front page too and atop deceiving honest Nigerians with this thread. www.nairaland.com/2778812/fg-not-paid-november-salary
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
JohnReese:
Op how come only u ve received in nigeria?
Dont mind the pathetic liar family of liar Mohammed
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by JohnReese: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sure, we don't need dem. People are suffering and d clueless president is busy travelling up and down
princeofpeace22:
yes ooo just hold your PVC well to vote out this agberos called APC govt .

Democratic govt .one Nigeria
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by okwadatigbogal: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Some....
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
okwadatigbogal:
Some of you have no manners and are always angry! If they haven't paid you then state it and stop being mad at everyone. All aviation parastatals have been paid since last month ending, so dont say no federal worker has been paid. Stop peddling stupid lies
your moniker tells who u are.
Can u pronounce it?
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Tundeiab(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:
I just want to respond to the misleading topics on naira land that FG hasn't paid November salary to workers. Some of my guys working for Federal Government yesterday got allert from Remit a Federal Government online payment of their salary.

I was expecting to read, "I received an alert". You know whether your guys dey lie? Abi you carry eye see the message?
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by firstolalekan(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:
What is your problem? I just confirmed to you that my guys working in Federal Government Parastatals, in point of fact an FG University got allert yesterday and you are here disputing me. What do i have to gain in lying? Not every body is a politician mind you or a paid APC/PDP Online Propagandists.I know because i have many of them as Customers who own me money and have started paying since yesterday when they were paid. Understood?
Shut da fùck up

I have not received anything

Academic staff... FG UNIVERSITY
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by firstolalekan(m): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
GreatAgb:
The delay is annoying but salaries are trickling in. Make una no crucify d op abeg.
Guy which kain life be dis na grin

Every month, u go chop your salary reach 0.000 naira b4...
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by BABANGBALI: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
my landlady must not see this o
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by egobetatoday: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
maryjames9:

I'm suprised that paying salaries have become a major news under APC government. The wise ones are watching and waiting patiently till 2019. May God keep us beyond then.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by egobetatoday: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
JohnReese:

Yes now. So imagine this for the next 3.5 yrs. Its scary.
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
firstolalekan:

Guy which kain life be dis na grin

Every month, u go chop your salary reach 0.000 naira b4...

grin grin grin grin how man pikin go do na
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
femi4:
Women

Provided it hurts no one and makes u happy... smiley
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
firstolalekan:
Shut da fùck up
I have not received anything
Academic staff... FG UNIVERSITY
My prof calm down you will be paid before christmas. Merry Christmas in advance

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by kevoh(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Alert just entered! MtchEeew! Other IPPIS guys will get theirs soon, still angry though at the delay!

1 Like

Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Hafsat24(f): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lwkmd.. People are angry sha.. cheesy..Bush seriously for the first time in 7months serving with FCTA they just began to pay last night..haven't received alert yet though..but my fellow corper colleagues showed me their alert and its from the same REMITA..I guess its a slow process that's why it hasn't gone round..mehn I'm broke..and angry embarassed
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by Soap010: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
kevoh:
Alert just entered! MtchEeew! Other IPPIS guys will get theirs soon, still angry though at the delay!
Aw true z dis cos i dy anticipate ooo
Re: Fg Has Paid November Salary by psquaret: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
i keep checking my fone me never see any alert oh, i done even run go ATM thinking the sms nor wan deliver. nothing they my account oh. hmmmm maybe na anothe FG go pay my own then make i they wait.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" / Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss / Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.