Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,953 members, 7,852,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. (2969 Views)

My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by IamLucy(f): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
the luck wey you get ehn, you be ma girlfriend namesake. Na wetin save you. If not! You for hear am this afternoon.
see this guy.wetin you for do undecided
Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Tequilah: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
charles009:
Forgive me folks, Things are really getting out of hands. I met an Ex about three months ago who is equally married with kids, just like myself.

We talked about a difficult task she had to execute and afer a prolonged plea. I offered to help. After work I went over to her place(she is on transfer) and in a few hours the work was done.

Now the devil struck, She served me vodka and fried plantain and the rest is history. I will now go from work straight to her house, Infact last night i left the house very late just to have sex with her. My preety wife keeps wondering when I have turned a crawler.

The truth is I want to stop seeing her, But I just cant.

Please folks, Whats the way forward. I dont wanna wreck my home.

This is no fiction, this is very real.

Hmmn...please drop your -ex's home address, right here. undecided We need to thoroughly investigate that substance she put in the fried plantain she served you that night, along with the vodka. Then, we would know what kind of antidote to prescribe, so that you can get out of her clutches.

No be ordinary eye be dis one. Just pray that the antidote works, because if it fails na 3 days dry fasting you go do. shocked I also know a nearby church where deliverance sessions are conducted, for these kind of cases. Drop yah email, so I can send you the address...

1 Like

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by AVRecruit: 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
not justifying adultery or fornication but if his own wife was giving im sure he wont go outside
Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by RealSleek(m): 12:05am On Dec 07, 2015
there is nothing sweeter than meat wey you jije (chop secretly), enjoy it while it last...You don't need to an advice, cos anybody doin bad knows wt he/she is doing is bad. jst be ready for the likely outcomes of ur actions..c'est fini

1 Like

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Tequilah: 12:18am On Dec 07, 2015
AVRecruit:
not justifying adultery or fornication but if his own wife was giving im sure he wont go outside

I beg leave dat side. There are many men whose wives are at their beck & call, ready to make love with them, but it still doesn't stop such men from looking outside. Many of those women have been schooled on how to take care of a man, especially when it comes to the aspect of the marital bed. Ask Calabar babes. You wan try? cheesy Yet, a number of such men are still unsatisfied with these fine chics at home.

One of my friends told me the other day: "how can a man be eating 'amala' at home, every day? Once in a while, he would long for the taste of fufu..." I just replied him, "Don't worry, I will let your wife know you called her 'amala', and that you have gone to seek for 'fufu' outside your home."

2 Likes

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by AVRecruit: 12:32am On Dec 07, 2015
Tequilah:

I beg leave dat side. There are many men whose wives are at their beck & call, ready to make love with them, but it still doesn't stop such men from looking outside. Many of those women have schooled on how to take care of a man, especially when it comes to the aspect of the marital bed. Ask Calabar babes. You wan try? cheesy Yet, a number of such men are still unsatisfied with these fine chics at home.

One of my friends told me the other day: "how can a man be eating 'amala' at home, every day? Once in a while, he would long for the taste of fufu..." I just replied him, "Don't worry, I will let your wife know that you called her 'amala', and that you have gone to seek for 'fufu' outside your home."

true sha.
Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by IamLucy(f): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
for real?
Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by dmola(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
hope u no sm1 is gonna fork ur wife too

1 Like

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by missKiffy(f): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
If you are really serious about stopping, you would

1 Like

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by marieolae(f): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hiaaan..what exactly is your problem? He's obviously feeling guilty for his actions, the reason why he created this this thread. Now I'm not trying to justify his actions, but your exaggerated curses and insults are not necessary. No be you holy pass na haba...Everyone has their own issues..it's just that he decided to post his publicly.

@Op you need to really take time to think.How do you feel knowing that you're betraying your wife? Stop thinking about the temporary satisfaction that you're receiving and think about the long term damage you may cause. Is it really worth it? If the tables were turned, how would you feel? Ask yourself these questions, because you might end up being a sad, lonely and bitter man.
Estharfabian:
crycryI hope he dies...gringringrin I really hope his Ex gives him Hiv1&2 or Ebola...grin

Cheating is A No No for me..Like what's so bloody hard? If you're tayad of commitments, a simple, "Hey, I wanna break up" would do just fine...undecided he be digging one hoe behind my back..Fück No!lipsrsealed
Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
^^^Is you sisters? cool
Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
marieolae:
Hiaaan..what exactly is your problem? He's obviously feeling guilty for his actions, the reason why he created this this thread. Now I'm not trying to justify his actions, but your exaggerated curses and insults are not necessary. No be you holy pass na haba...Everyone has their own issues..it's just that he decided to post his publicly.

@Op you need to really take time to think.How do you feel knowing that you're betraying your wife? Stop thinking about the temporary satisfaction that you're receiving and think about the long term damage you may cause. Is it really worth it? If the tables were turned, how would you feel? Ask yourself these questions, because you might end up being a sad, lonely and bitter man.
Uh...You rose the thread from the dead miss....lipsrsealed Not cool!

PushMusic... No we ain't...sad
Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...You rose the thread from the dead miss....lipsrsealed Not cool!

PushMusic... No we ain't...sad

You both sound the same.

Like other sides of the same coin ish!
Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
PushMusic:

You both sound the same.
Like other sides of the same coin ish!
Hell to the no!!
she's A softie...I ain't... I don't sugarcoat anything... I say it the way it is...
Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Hell to the no!!
she's A softie...I ain't... I don't sugarcoat anything... I say it the way it is...
That's why you are on the other side of the coin lil miss tough. tongue
What even makes you think you aren't a softie?
Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by IamLucy(f): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intimate Diary Of Lagos Runz Girl - My Sexual Experience With Men / How I & My Frnd Saved A Lady From ‘area Boys’ & She Gave Us Free ‘KPEKUS’ In Car / Help!! Is My Girlfriend Becoming A Leech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.