Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. (46735 Views)

This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide / 5 Reasons Many Relationships Are Sweet At The Start…but Don’t End Well / How Many Relationships Have You Ever Been In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by sirugos(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2016
@op I disagree with U. No matter how effective your communication may be with out good in build behaviour/character of the individual especially the females folks. The relationship mush surely crash

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Martinmania(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2016
Poverty nkor?? Date a guy for two months e cant afford all your expenses o.y.o.. Op is not only communication ooh.. Yhu never finish work
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Teespice(f): 9:24pm On May 23, 2016
at least he did not blame the female gender for lack of communication in relationships.

makes for good read. somebody shout alleluia!!!!

3 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by tivta(m): 9:24pm On May 23, 2016
Toks2008:
COMMUNICATION IS THE BUILDING BLOCK OF ANY LASTING RELATIONSHIP

[/b]

Many people tend to condole behavioral patterns they are not happy with and by so doing building up resentment over the years just to explode when the other partner least expects it and by then it may be too late for both parties to repair the damage.

No matter what the case may be, don’t hold back your feelings and learn to communicate with the other party in a very serious manner and not with mediocrity hence you just might be taking for granted.

It may be the way you want to be touched or the way you want your egg fried. It may be just anything that may sound stupid or unimportant but please discuss this and you will be happy at the outcome.

Nothing is too sacred to discuss...

-If you want mouth action from your spouse,discuss it
-If you dont like the way he or she snores,discuss it.
-If you hate his or hygiene,discuss it
-If he or she is too boring in bed,discuss it.
-If you feel you are not getting enough attention please discuss it and don't ever stomach or condole things that gets you mad cos a day will come when it will burst out of you and you tend to overreact so discuss it in a timely,humbly,and romantic manner and be at peace

If we all learn to communicate effectively with our partners , I bet the rate of break ups will be greatly reduced.

Divorce and broken relationship is the greatest delight of the devil because this is the only institution GOD takes so much pride in because he instituted it right from the beginning of the world so Lets learn to communicate any and every issue that bothers us with our partners and you will remain happy and also know where you are heading in your relationship in a timely manner.

Hope this helps.

What happens when the person refuses to change?

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 23, 2016
Estharfabian, comman learn o! grin
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 23, 2016
Toks2008:
COMMUNICATION IS THE BUILDING BLOCK OF ANY LASTING RELATIONSHIP

Communication is a simple word yet very vital in the lives of every living thing.

A school of taught defined communication as an exchange and flow of information and ideas from one person to another; it involves a sender transmitting an idea, information, or feeling to a receiver.

In maintaining a healthy relationship between a man and a woman, effective communication is very vital.

Many relationships fail today because there is a break down of effective communication. Effective communication occurs only if the receiver understands the exact information or idea that the sender intended to transmit but anything short of this will usuallylead to disaster In the relationship.

Many courtships and marriages have broken down today because each party assumes the other person to be a mind reader or expects the other party to understand issues in a magical manner.

Have you wondered why some divorcées usually use words like "irreconcilable difference". But the truth of the matter is that it was lack of effective communication that led to the break up.

In any serious affair or marriage, two different people must merge to understand each other and this can only be done by having a no holds bar communication with each other on every aspect from the craziest issue to the most important.

Many people tend to condole behavioral patterns they are not happy with and by so doing building up resentment over the years just to explode when the other partner least expects it and by then it may be too late for both parties to repair the damage.

No matter what the case may be, don’t hold back your feelings and learn to communicate with the other party in a very serious manner and not with mediocrity hence you just might be taking for granted.

It may be the way you want to be touched or the way you want your egg fried. It may be just anything that may sound stupid or unimportant but please discuss this and you will be happy at the outcome.

Nothing is too sacred to discuss...

-I[s]f you want mouth action from your spouse,discuss it[/s]
-If you dont like the way he or she snores,discuss it.
-If you hate his or hygiene,discuss it
-If he or she is too boring in bed,discuss it.
-If you feel you are not getting enough attention please discuss it and don't ever stomach or condole things that gets you mad cos a day will come when it will burst out of you and you tend to overreact so discuss it in a timely,humbly,and romantic manner and be at peace

If we all learn to communicate effectively with our partners , I bet the rate of break ups will be greatly reduced.

Divorce and broken relationship is the greatest delight of the devil because this is the only institution GOD takes so much pride in because he instituted it right from the beginning of the world so Lets learn to communicate any and every issue that bothers us with our partners and you will remain happy and also know where you are heading in your relationship in a timely manner.

Hope this helps.

Please what is mouth action
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 23, 2016
Very true, been trying this lately myself
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 23, 2016
Very true
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by nonjebose(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2016
Teespice:
at least he did not blame the female gender for lack of communication in relationships.

makes for good read. somebody shout alleluia!!!!
Alle! That should do.
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Burger01(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2016
akinsal:
Sure.... Na wetin i dey tell dat one wey she no wan hear.....
Don't mind her. Just be patient with her if you love her enough.

Wonen! Their wahala too muchsmiley
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by SuperSupremo(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2016
oooook
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by czarr(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2016
If some couples decide to be communicating more....they may find they want different things.
And may split grin

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Seunpaul01(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2016
Nice one op, one of my ex broke up with me nebbish she could not handle long distance relationship.
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Seunpaul01(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2016
Nice one op, one of my ex broke up with me because she could not handle long distance relationship.
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
lol yeah communication is key... Doesnt mean one should be a bug...
God bless you!.
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2016
Yes very true OP, communiction is key but how you transmit that communication is much more important. We need to be thorough & respectful in communication. For example; just because my wife performs poorly in cooking doesn't mean I'll just say it to her face anyhow.
The non-verbal aspect (tone & body language) in a communication is much more vital than the verbal words itself

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Cutehector(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2016
herbie27:
God bless you!.

amen!!!!!! Thank u so much. This made my day. smiley
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2016
sirugos:
@op I disagree with U. No matter how effective your communication may be with out good in build behaviour/character of the individual especially the females folks. The relationship mush surely crash
The holy book says " Can tWo walk together unless they agree"....for a perfect dance in a ball room, the two bodies of the dance have to flow as one. Relationships will not crash if both parties try to solve the problems!
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by rose54321: 10:04pm On May 23, 2016
True that.
What you don't tell me, I don't know.
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by midey93(f): 10:05pm On May 23, 2016
so true!
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Funkychic(f): 10:06pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
sometimes the other partner might be blank... Sometimes the other partner may be tired of chats, sometimes the other partner would prefer physical conversations and togetherness...

Hmmm....I see
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:06pm On May 23, 2016
exactly! My partner is not one for long conversation nd it hurts badly.
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by professore(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2016
Effective communication occurs only if the receiver understands the exact information or idea that the sender intended to transmit but anything short of this will usuallylead to disaster In the relationship.

In any serious affair or marriage, two different people must merge to understand each other

Lets learn to communicate any and every issue that bothers us with our partners and you will remain happy and also know where you are heading in your relationship in a timely manner [quote]

The above parts got me

NB: those places u wrote condole,change them to condone,obviously u meant condone.

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Cutehector(m): 10:09pm On May 23, 2016
Funkychic:

Hmmm....I see
tell me wat u see abeg[size=8pt][/size]
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Odunharry(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2016
toks2008 my man.. nice one.
The part I hate most is assuming and not saying exactly how you feel thinking the other person is a mind reader or fully aware of all that's happening.

Them go old
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Cutehector(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2016
rose54321:
True that.
What you don't tell me, I don't know.
dahs one tin abt u ladies, u ladies dnt ask questions dats just d fact...

Yall never try to find out who really ur man is... u only wait for him to tell u, whch isn't right...

It really baffles me sha...

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by macaranta(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2016
Nice read
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Odunharry(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2016
BumbleBee2ice:
exactly! My partner is not one for long conversation nd it hurts badly.
lol.. people are different.. Prolly he prefers listening..
You can engage him in lots of discussion and before you know it, he will be interested..

First rule is, you yourself must be understandable for others to understand you.
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by rose54321: 10:19pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
dahs one tin abt u ladies, u ladies dnt ask questions dats just d fact...

Yall never try to find out who really ur man is... u only wait for him to tell u, whch isn't right...

It really baffles me sha...

Hmmm. So we are supposed to find out who you are Interesting....
Communication is 2 way my dear and there's a different between talking and asking.

If I regularly have to ask you before you say, then there's a problem...

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Odunharry(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2016
tivta:

What happens when the person refuses to change?
nice observation... Trust me everyone has a soft spot... identify it first trust me such person will open up a little.
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by gospi: 10:27pm On May 23, 2016
WELL MEE THINKS COMMUNICATION IS GOOD BUT UNDERSTANDING IS KEY. WHATS THE ESSENCE OF COMMUNICATION WHEN THE PERSON U R COMMUNICATING WITH DOES NOT/WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT U ARE COMMUNICATING NO MATTER HOW U PUT IT?
If u have wisdom,knowledge ,understanding and love there's no reason why ur relationship won't work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? / Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.