Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,182 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. (46733 Views)

This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide / 5 Reasons Many Relationships Are Sweet At The Start…but Don’t End Well / How Many Relationships Have You Ever Been In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Odunharry(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2016
sirugos:
@op I disagree with U. No matter how effective your communication may be with out good in build behaviour/character of the individual especially the females folks. The relationship mush surely crash
Lol.. surely, u are getting him wrong.. He's not saying lack of communication is the only cause..
bad attitude, distrust, lack of communication etc etc are among reasons why relationships break up and he is talking about lack of communication as one of the strongest which to me is very true
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by jimmy2smut: 10:31pm On May 23, 2016
I love this 'communicate is the key to any relationship that wants to succeed in any weather' unfortunately, the lady I'm loving now doesn't likes it....
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
amen!!!!!! Thank u so much. This made my day. smiley
You used your sixth sense grin
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Akkord4gov: 10:35pm On May 23, 2016
MissyQueen come learn oooo grin grin grin. Tell me anytin u want no matter ao weird
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by TrumpDonald(m): 10:36pm On May 23, 2016
Since December last yr.
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by TrumpDonald(m): 10:36pm On May 23, 2016
Since December last yr?
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Odunharry(m): 10:41pm On May 23, 2016
jimmy2smut:
I love this 'communicate is the key to any relationship that wants to succeed in any weather' unfortunately, the lady I'm loving now doesn't likes it....
lol.. make her like it.
Be open and you must be understandable too..
Some people only talk when you talk first or get them engage in the conversation
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Odunharry(m): 10:42pm On May 23, 2016
TrumpDonald:
Since December last yr?
lol. u Neva see old thread like that of 3-4 years ago for front page before?
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by valralph(m): 11:35pm On May 23, 2016
One of the major reasons......the side chicks are better in bed...hehehehehe

Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by CaraJewel(f): 11:49pm On May 23, 2016
I like this
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Nobody: 12:21am On May 24, 2016
The people who read this sh.it should explain it to me grin grin
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Harvigh(m): 6:44am On May 24, 2016
This is surely the best way to begin another day, great write up @op. I just suffered from that recently and am yet to heal from the heart ache. Some girls would rather tell you 'nothing' when you ask them what they think should be addressed in the relationship whereas they know they aren't cool with some things in the relationship. Its so damn painful when you get sucker punched by someone who claims to love you when you think everything is going on very well because she told you so not knowing she's got grudges inside of her.
Toks2008:
COMMUNICATION IS THE BUILDING BLOCK OF ANY LASTING RELATIONSHIP

Communication is a simple word yet very vital in the lives of every living thing.

A school of taught defined communication as an exchange and flow of information and ideas from one person to another; it involves a sender transmitting an idea, information, or feeling to a receiver.

In maintaining a healthy relationship between a man and a woman, effective communication is very vital.

Many relationships fail today because there is a break down of effective communication. Effective communication occurs only if the receiver understands the exact information or idea that the sender intended to transmit but anything short of this will usuallylead to disaster In the relationship.

Many courtships and marriages have broken down today because each party assumes the other person to be a mind reader or expects the other party to understand issues in a magical manner.

Have you wondered why some divorcées usually use words like "irreconcilable difference". But the truth of the matter is that it was lack of effective communication that led to the break up.

In any serious affair or marriage, two different people must merge to understand each other and this can only be done by having a no holds bar communication with each other on every aspect from the craziest issue to the most important.

Many people tend to condole behavioral patterns they are not happy with and by so doing building up resentment over the years just to explode when the other partner least expects it and by then it may be too late for both parties to repair the damage.

No matter what the case may be, don’t hold back your feelings and learn to communicate with the other party in a very serious manner and not with mediocrity hence you just might be taking for granted.

It may be the way you want to be touched or the way you want your egg fried. It may be just anything that may sound stupid or unimportant but please discuss this and you will be happy at the outcome.

Nothing is too sacred to discuss...

-If you want mouth action from your spouse,discuss it
-If you dont like the way he or she snores,discuss it.
-If you hate his or hygiene,discuss it
-If he or she is too boring in bed,discuss it.
-If you feel you are not getting enough attention please discuss it and don't ever stomach or condole things that gets you mad cos a day will come when it will burst out of you and you tend to overreact so discuss it in a timely,humbly,and romantic manner and be at peace

If we all learn to communicate effectively with our partners , I bet the rate of break ups will be greatly reduced.

Divorce and broken relationship is the greatest delight of the devil because this is the only institution GOD takes so much pride in because he instituted it right from the beginning of the world so Lets learn to communicate any and every issue that bothers us with our partners and you will remain happy and also know where you are heading in your relationship in a timely manner.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by googlepikins: 7:04am On May 24, 2016
Tiwa savage must hear this.
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Laveda(f): 7:25am On May 24, 2016
Well written.
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by dljbd1(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2016
Thanks. Shared with my bae and friends.
Made this mistake in my previous relationship. I don't want it repeating itself in my current one. We talk everything now and we understand that there's no limit to what we can talk about. I've made her understand that I'm no angel of the Lord therefore I cannot read her mind. Hence, even the most awkward issues shld be communicated.
Thanks again Toks2008

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Nobody: 8:05am On May 24, 2016
chai
But I no just sabi talk.
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by henryblaze25(m): 8:38am On May 24, 2016
Burger01:
Don't mind her. Just be patient with her if you love her enough.

Women! Their wahala too muchsmiley
so because u love her, u should still stick around nd be disrespected? open communication leads to respect in a relationship
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by loverence(m): 8:45am On May 24, 2016
Thanks..well said...that is what I have been telling her but she expect me to be a mind reader and to know what is the issue when she won't tell
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by henryblaze25(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2016
Odunharry:

lol.. make her like it.
Be open and you must be understandable too..
Some people only talk when you talk first or get them engage in the conversation

Kai thatz what i hate nd it will look as if u are d talkative. girls initiating conversation is a good sign in a relationship, then when u initiate she will give u few words response or she says i dont know

most girls dont know the difference between closed ended and open ended question.
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:27am On May 24, 2016
I like this Article. smiley
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Laveda(f): 9:29am On May 24, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
I like this Article. smiley

I do too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2016
Laveda:

I do too. cheesy
grin
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Laveda(f): 9:39am On May 24, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

grin

Yeah where you messed up. wink

grin
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2016
Laveda:

Yeah where you messed up. wink

grin

Did I? cheesy
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Laveda(f): 9:46am On May 24, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Did I? cheesy
Kinda..
Ermm both ways rather. cheesy

Maybe if she knew better. grin grin
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2016
Laveda:

Kinda..
Ermm both ways rather. cheesy

Maybe if she knew better. grin grin

lol indeed
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by uzolexis(f): 10:09am On May 24, 2016
Teespice:
at least he did not blame the female gender for lack of communication in relationships.

makes for good read. somebody shout alleluia!!!!

My thoughts exactly,1st toks post he didn't bag the female folk and blame them for all that has gone wrong in the world.
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Nobody: 10:25am On May 24, 2016
Toks2008:

lol! by now you should know that 99.99% of what i write are from me so im my own source.

Its all about creative writing.

Can you help me compose a letter to President Idi Amin ?

undecided
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by nopretense: 10:32am On May 24, 2016
Toks2008:
COMMUNICATION IS THE BUILDING BLOCK OF ANY LASTING RELATIONSHIP

Communication is a simple word yet very vital in the lives of every living thing.

A school of taught defined communication as an exchange and flow of information and ideas from one person to another; it involves a sender transmitting an idea, information, or feeling to a receiver.

In maintaining a healthy relationship between a man and a woman, effective communication is very vital.

Many relationships fail today because there is a break down of effective communication. Effective communication occurs only if the receiver understands the exact information or idea that the sender intended to transmit but anything short of this will usuallylead to disaster In the relationship.

Many courtships and marriages have broken down today because each party assumes the other person to be a mind reader or expects the other party to understand issues in a magical manner.

Have you wondered why some divorcées usually use words like "irreconcilable difference". But the truth of the matter is that it was lack of effective communication that led to the break up.

In any serious affair or marriage, two different people must merge to understand each other and this can only be done by having a no holds bar communication with each other on every aspect from the craziest issue to the most important.

Many people tend to condole behavioral patterns they are not happy with and by so doing building up resentment over the years just to explode when the other partner least expects it and by then it may be too late for both parties to repair the damage.

No matter what the case may be, don’t hold back your feelings and learn to communicate with the other party in a very serious manner and not with mediocrity hence you just might be taking for granted.

It may be the way you want to be touched or the way you want your egg fried. It may be just anything that may sound stupid or unimportant but please discuss this and you will be happy at the outcome.

Nothing is too sacred to discuss...

-If you want mouth action from your spouse,discuss it
-If you dont like the way he or she snores,discuss it.
-If you hate his or hygiene,discuss it
-If he or she is too boring in bed,discuss it.
-If you feel you are not getting enough attention please discuss it and don't ever stomach or condole things that gets you mad cos a day will come when it will burst out of you and you tend to overreact so discuss it in a timely,humbly,and romantic manner and be at peace

If we all learn to communicate effectively with our partners , I bet the rate of break ups will be greatly reduced.

Divorce and broken relationship is the greatest delight of the devil because this is the only institution GOD takes so much pride in because he instituted it right from the beginning of the world so Lets learn to communicate any and every issue that bothers us with our partners and you will remain happy and also know where you are heading in your relationship in a timely manner.

Hope this helps.

Hmmnnnn
I complained of nt gettin enof attention frm my gf nd d best she cld do was call it quit. I love her though. I knw m way ryt nd m still beggin fr being ryt (isn't that crazy?) bt all my pleads fell on deaf hears...
Pls, advice me!
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Odunharry(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2016
henryblaze25:

Kai thatz what i hate nd it will look as if u are d talkative. girls initiating conversation is a good sign in a relationship, then when u initiate she will give u few words response or she says i dont know

most girls dont know the difference between closed ended and open ended question.
True at the last sentence but Wat you gotta do about it??
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:07am On May 24, 2016
even to listen na job. He tells me i talk too much :-
Re: This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail. by Toks2008(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2016
nopretense:

Hmmnnnn
I complained of nt gettin enof attention frm my gf nd d best she cld do was call it quit. I love her though. I knw m way ryt nd m still beggin fr being ryt (isn't that crazy?) bt all my pleads fell on deaf hears...
Pls, advice me!

She was never into you...let go and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? / Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.