Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba (15974 Views)

10 Comical Nigerian Superstitious Beliefs / Some Superstitious Beliefs In A Typical Nigerian Traditional Society / Funny/Silly Superstitious Beliefs You've Heard/Believe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by oderemo(m): 1:11am On Jun 01, 2009
oba atopa ye, itse. am out you heaaaaaaaar. peace.
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by okokomeji: 1:16am On Jun 01, 2009
@Romeo.
Mark my word, the Obas’ supremacy is on the brink of extant. Nobody will pay homage or respect them anymore. Because it’s not everything they say about tradition that’s truth. But there are kings who do right thing that we hear here and there. But a lot are doing things just mainly for their family and unborn generation.
In Lagos, I paid a visit to my friend’s house and we stayed late till 11:15pm at night. We were outside chilling and we realized that fire had engulfed the next building by his house. We rushed there to quench the fire with the help of passers-by. It was during a raining season and a lot of the tenants are scrubs, either they sell provision or hawk and majority of the guys there work at the market place.
My point is with there impecunious nature they rally around to contribute little money for the urgent renovation of the part destroyed my by fire. They called the carpenters and bricklayers to negotiate prices. It was during the raining season I said… There one local king like that sent his miscreants to come with Oba’s specter and tell those tenants that Oba’s said nobody should renovate anything on the burnt house unless Oba give final says. He said it’s an abomination to do anything until they see him. The landlord said he was insolvent and he only depends on the monthly rents to earn a living. When the tents got to King’s palace he said his father owns all the land in mainland and he leased for 99 years to everybody and once your house is burnt you forfeit your land if you can’t pay. They paid him with a lot of pledges from elders too before he granted the go-ahead to renovate that house.
Secondly, this happened to the person I know, he had used Tokunbo products all his life and many times he had product with them and he decided to buy a brand new TV for the first time in his life. He went to Shobowale store and Cash n Carry to compare the price but found it so cheap at ebipenjo in Marina. After he got his TV, just to walk down to Marina car park, after leaving Central mosque he met some miscreants who worked for king to collect tolls on any products that people buy and they are pack in the carton. You must pay Oba royalty before they would let you go. If you refused to give them money, which was 150 naira then. They would beat you and steal your item along the process, nobody will rescue you. Because they know they cannot win against king.
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by mccloud224(m): 1:23am On Jun 01, 2009
@Okokomeji,

I dey feel you.Keep it coming abeg.Tell these mumu fanatics what their "elders" are made off.
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by fayahsoul: 1:30am On Jun 01, 2009
culture and tradition MUST be respected. It is these modernity that is responsible for our problems, family disunity, immorales, early death and other things. If Benin donot want exposure of palm whatever in their kingdom, you abide by that dictates or please find another place to stay.
These modern day fever will erode our basic existence especially because our ideologies are not yet fashioned to that.

Thak you.

To add to this, prohibiting the exposure of palm tree extracts does not necessarily pose an obstacle to that economic sector;

Most of you profane white washed/arabized afurakans are just heathens. If whites and arabs do it then it's religion but if the afurakan does same it must be superstition.

You profane educated fools believe many biblical/koranic fables without question. Fables such as 'God' split the red sea! and some dude name jonah lived in the belly of a whale for 3 dayz but when the Oba and cheif preist speak the decree of the Gods and ancestors these same 'modern' fools are quick to ridicule tradition. They shut out logic when dealing with their western/middle-eastern beliefs but get all logical, modern and analytical when it comes to Afurakan tradition. Big shame on thee.

You guyz are just heathens! you say tradition causes fear, stagnation, backwardness blah bla bla but none of you devils are righteous enough to live in the kind of disciplined  communities we had in pre-modern times with very high moral standards. You all are hedonistic and lost. I curse you!

You claim to believe in the after life yet you scorn our traditionalist when they claim to communicate with our ancestors for guidance and protection. Funny thing is that you muslims and christians are also involved in ancestral worship but you are too stupid to realize the facts and the ancestors(moses, paul, john, mohammed) in question whom you revere and honour so much are those of israelites and arabs. You turn your back on your own Gods and ancestors to stay devoted to foreign Gods and ancestors eyt wonder why you are all catching hell and being disrespected globally. huh?

How i can't wait to see the day when you babylonians/modernists/romans beg for mercy on the great day of reckoning; when you come face to face with our ancestors and Gods. . .oh i will love to see your faces when you squeal like a pig been slaughtered.

Afuraka is the land of the Gods. it's the ture holy land. It's like no other land so stop the comparison. Respect the people, culture, land and tradition or forever remain cursed.

Heathens!
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by mccloud224(m): 1:37am On Jun 01, 2009
Another bloody fanatic.You talk about us "believing" everything in the bible.Well, there are more than enough logical things in the good book that reflect on today's society and much much much more (than you can understand).

Back to you.Can you please (In the name of your sacred Oba) explain to us the relevance of the palm fruit in your life (because you are obviously a palm fruit worshipper).
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by sosisi(f): 1:37am On Jun 01, 2009
behold the abomination

Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by grafikdon: 1:38am On Jun 01, 2009
Nice one Okokomeji. . .tell them make them hear. About 13 years ago my father had a very hard time convincing a family not to take their son (already in fetters) to a "prayer house". According to them, their son was infested with mammy water spirit and all manners of ridiculous ''evil spirits'' that I can't even remember shocked shocked.

He told them frankly that their son had cerebral malaria and needed treatment and not prayers or some loud incantation that will aggravate his situation. After what seemed liked a century they decided to take my father's advice. Two weeks later the man bounced back and went back to his wife and two children. This is someone that would have been taken to a place where they'd beat the crap out of him and probably kill him all in the name of ''chasing away'' evil spirits and mammy water maidens from the deep sea. . .

Similar incidents abound all over the country because we love to cling tenaciously to juju and tusa tusa. Everything is caused by witchcraft, from jedi jedi to malaria. . . lipsrsealed :-
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by sosisi(f): 1:39am On Jun 01, 2009
does the oba eat food cooked with palm oil?
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by mccloud224(m): 1:44am On Jun 01, 2009
Come oooo, where all those fanatics go?Where are those "Oba worshiping" slave boys?
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by sosisi(f): 1:47am On Jun 01, 2009
mccloud224:

Come oooo, where all those fanatics go?Where are those "Oba worshiping" slave boys?

they are busy having wrestling matches with palm trees grin
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by mccloud224(m): 1:52am On Jun 01, 2009
@Osisi

You raised a very intelligent question.Does this Omnipotent Oba not eat soup?Sebi Banga na specialty for Edo state.Doesn't he drink palm wine (The drink of the "sacred" Obas)?Bloody hypocritic fanatics.

(In between, the ofe egusi in your pix looks sumptous cool).
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by touchmeder: 2:00am On Jun 01, 2009
i guess NIFOR can close now lipsrsealed
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by mccloud224(m): 2:11am On Jun 01, 2009
My People, this is the cause of our country's problems.This fruit is the cause of bad roads,unemployment and embezzlements.Let us rally and burn down all the palm trees so that the Oba can be respected and allowed to ride his high horse(Freakin elder worshipping fanatics).

Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by mccloud224(m): 2:33am On Jun 01, 2009
All the palm trees in Edo State should be uprooted and presented in the court of law because their delicious fruits (for banga) and the palm wine from the trees are the cause of the decline in our economy.It's because of these trees we can't have credible elections in this country.It's because of these trees we have scarcity of fuel.It's because of these trees we have no light.It's because of these trees Adams Oshiomole was previously denied his right as the winner of an election he won fair and square (Talking about elections, where were the gods of the palm fruit when this injustice was been meted out on the former NLC chairman?).Did the sacred and Omnipotent Oba command fire and brimstone to consume the evil doers (or were the gods asleep at that time?

Make una wake up abeg.

Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by benez6(m): 2:35am On Jun 01, 2009
the oba's personal opinion hardly counts as a law, He is free to decree whatever he wants but it does not mean it is binding on law abiding residents of the state or benin city, contravening his opinion does not attract any penalty whatsoever, When they begin to disturb the free movement of law abiding citizens, then they will have to  choose btween the law of the federal republic of nigeria and the whims and caprices of the oba who is a mere traditional ruler and holds no office of authority under the constitution,
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by cold(m): 2:39am On Jun 01, 2009
benez6:

the oba's personal opinion hardly counts as a law, He is free to decree whatever he wants but it does not mean it is binding on law abiding residents of the state or benin city, contravening his opinion does not attract any penalty whatsoever, When they begin to disturb the free movement of law abiding citizens, then they will have to  choose btween the law of the federal republic of nigeria and the whims and caprices of the oba who is a mere traditional ruler and holds no office of authority under the constitution,  
that is where u're seriously mistaken,no one dares flout the Oba's edict in Benin,the Oba is a law unto himself.Flout at ur own peril,it's a worrisome situation embarassed
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by mccloud224(m): 2:44am On Jun 01, 2009
Yeah.It's really worriesome.The day nigeria graduates from this bondage is the day we leave the stone age.Pitiful.
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by okokomeji: 2:47am On Jun 01, 2009
@fayahsoul.
Another fool re-surface. Not today you will be quoting bibles or quran and have skull heads in your closet. I don’t judge anybody but don’t make preprospeous statement in this information age. I did not complete agree with everything in the bible or quran. Like they say if not because adam and eve hate the apples we shouldn’t have beening dying. I told tell them, you guys need to give me a break. If we don’t die the kings will rule for life, likes of Mugabe, seseko mobutu, adofl hitler, saddam husseni, fidel castro, sanni abacha and co will rule for life. That is why there is new testerment and old testerment in the bible because they know some of the scriptures in old testerment are not strong enough to convince people of now a day. I know nuasancy like you, when things fall good for you, would need give a f$ck about what happen to common people. I have come across people like you before. Maybe, because your family depends on royalties and you never stayed out of you boundary to see how others are suffering. Get for a fact, if you put ban on means of income to some people you have automatically denied hundred thousands of people means of their livelihood. I guess most people don’t realize that because they are doing good on their own. It’s only thief or other bad acts that I detected. Other than that, just create and viable to earn a living. Poverty is not good, anybody who must have experienced it before would know what am talking about.
This idiot @fayahsoul quoting bible when you know you got skeleton in your cupboard.
Nigeria, Malaysia and south korea started together for independence just by one or two years difference from one another. Only Nigeria obsessed with tradition and remains stagnant with corruption.
From 1970 to this moment South Korea admitted 94% of their kids to school, Nigeria only admitted 26%. The areas where we could have been breakthrough, they would tell you it’s an ambomination to invent on that land and gods will punish you.
Malaysia doing so good that it’s now a dream for the populace of giant of Africa to visit Malaysia once in a lifetime.
I am saying in this global world, who makes law and order it’s the populace. This world is bipolar now, not one person making decision anymore. That was the same problem America is having in the global stage now. We must all sit down and scrutinize at the merits and demerits of palm fruits, if the demerits more than the merits then we can put ban.
Rather than banning common people from doing it and let Oba’s wife has the monopoly of the palm fruits. Because it’s a cash crop too. It happened during Obasanjo’s regime; they banned turkey importation and seized a lot of people’s goods. These people also got their goods on credit and some lost their lives over thinking when and how they would pay the debt money back. Not quite long when Obasanjo banned the turkey, they now announced at Otta farm that what most of you are looking for in sokoto is under your shokoto. Come to Otta farm to grab your turkey if you want to buy turkey.

This is what people with common sense do with palm fruits: (see the picture in my attachedment)
Borojo is a highly recommended way to maintain the body’s natural health equilibrium: strengthens the immune system, maintains blood-sugar equilibrium, reduces hypertension and also helps the metabolism and immunological system regenerate cells.*

Palm Fruit (Chontaduro) balances the body's equilibrium of vitamins, minerals and proteins. It boasts high Vitamin A and C, is a good source of polyunsaturated and saturated fatty acids and eases gastrointestinal problems.

Our Borojo and Palm Fruit Jelly makes a delicious spread on bread and rolls and is even used by some chefs for tarts and other desserts!
Hear that, it maintains  blood sugar equilibrium, there by reduce epilepsy occurrence.
This is what I know you can use palm fruits for not the omen of evil doers.
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by mccloud224(m): 2:54am On Jun 01, 2009
@Okokomeji

Abeg tell dem, tell them.Make dem hear.I wonder what would have happened if Edo state was a diamond mine field.His Emminence (the "magnimonous" Oba) would have come out to say,nobody should mine unless they will be blinded.Before you mine, you must come and "see" him.Two words.Arrant nonsense.
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by okokomeji: 3:15am On Jun 01, 2009
@Benez6. You might their opionions don't count sometimes it does, they Oba thugs might have killed many innocent people before government intervene. See the one that happen in Ago Iwoye in OSU like 4 yrs ago. The Oba's OPC started killing students, anyway students take laws to their hands too and burnt Oba's palace and touched all his 4 cars too. What caused the commotion? Oba gave curfew that no students should walk around by 8pm at night. And you know students life maybe 11pm you still studying or hanging out with love ones and Oba instructed his OPC to punish any students found outside after 8pm. So don't say their opinions don’t count. The only thing is when ever they say something which we think is like depriving the right of common citizens we have right to be loud. Slavery did not end by willingness of slaveholders but by gulf of lashing out from sympathizers all around world. Who used anecdotes, caricature, speeches and writings to win the heart of slave holders. It's just my opinion, because that is injustice and injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere "Martin Luther King jr" told Y'all.
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by naijaking1: 3:20am On Jun 01, 2009
From a sociological, psychological, and even anthropological perspective; it becomes clearer why our nation takes 2 steps forward, and 8 steps backward embarassed
Some people at the helm of our affairs in this country have questionable mental health conditions masquaraded in the name of religion, culture, or even tradition. Can you imagine someone with all these unfounded 'superstitious' ideas making life and death decisions for Nigeria.
I remember(with laughter), Obasanjo saying the difficulty with adequate power generation had to do with evil spirits.
Can you imagine this Oba, or people blindly defending him making emprical decision for this nation
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by mccloud224(m): 3:21am On Jun 01, 2009
The reason these Obas come up with their stupid authocratic orders is because they want to stay relevant and make sure they people know who is boss.Period.

Tell me,wetin curfew get to do with Oba if no be craze dey worry am.If business man dey leave work by 10pm, wetin go be im fate?All this nonsense worshiping of silly old men is one of this nations great problems.
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by naijaking1: 3:27am On Jun 01, 2009
Nigerians want to eat their cake and have it too. They want democracy, education, and modern standards of living on one hand, but on the other hand, and when it suits them, they cling to anti-democratic institutions like the Obas, Emirs, and Igwes.
Who's fooling who grin
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by okokomeji: 3:41am On Jun 01, 2009
@mscloud224. I dey enjoy you too my chairman, na una be future of this great Nigeria. Our culture demands respect and respect is reciprocal. We children of now adays, God created us differently and is the same all over the world. Many of this young generation think within and beyond conventional knowledge which I think it's a threat to traditionally old ways. Educate yourself and free from mental slavery. Preoccupied with what you don't see and fear what you don't know. There is no abomination. My philosophy in life is just do good and that shall set you free. Telling people you are helping them while you are killing them is the greatest crime before Supreme Being.
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by okokomeji: 3:53am On Jun 01, 2009
@naijaking1. You damn right, you can not eat your cake and still have it. Institution of monarch into democrazy makes it impure. In Nigeria just tried to kill people for money or rob a bank and make big money or be a man of God and use miracle on false pretence or use juju and thug to make your way into government. You have defeated all odds in your life and sycopants will never let you face the consequence of your wrong doings. Which is on the opposite in the europe and western world. No matter how big or influential you are, if you do anything contrary to law or deprived others right, you will never do that in your life again.
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by tunku(m): 4:24am On Jun 01, 2009
This is just simply amazing. Literate people or barely literate defending the capricious whims of an educated fool empowered by a tradition that has atrophied to irrelevance. My ancestors rejected the norm of their day and chose to educate their children. My grandfather rejected multiple wives for the conspicuous showing of wealth and chose to send his children to school rather than toil away on the farm. It is because of the decision of my rational and logical grandparents that I am educated today, have cousins that are lawyers, doctors, and doctorate holders. This unthinking clinging to a tradition that is irrelevant to the lives of most Nigeria would be baffling if not for the massive ignorance of the Nigerian people at large irrespective of ethnicity. It doesn't matter if our leaders are educated if the masses are not likely empowered to keep them in check. I do not believe in anything but strings, quarks, and atoms. Religion is the bane of Africa, I would say that it is a source of hope, but the perpetual fatalism of most Africans makes this argument moot: A majority of Africans when confronted with horrific evil will abdicate any right to redress that wrong themselves by leaving it up to God. We pray to God and Gods for our salvation when we have the power to manumit ourselves from the enslaving blights of ignorance, poverty, poor leadership, and so on. Respect those only who've earned it. oda oba oba oda
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by sage(m): 4:31am On Jun 01, 2009
Africans have irrational fear. Thats the biggest problem of the continent. Generations grow up with the fear of water, palm fronds, cloths, food instilled in them. so sad undecided cry. Its sad seeing educated Africans arguing that roads drink blood, palm fronds are dangerous, humans turn 2 goats etc. We fear everything in nature. Itz the singular reason Africa is backward.

Lugard said Africans have the mindset of children and are gulliable. We keep proving him right
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by sage(m): 4:32am On Jun 01, 2009
tunku:

This is just simply amazing. Literate people or barely literate defending the capricious whims of an educated fool empowered by a tradition that has atrophied to irrelevance. My ancestors rejected the norm of their day and chose to educate their children. My grandfather rejected multiple wives for the conspicuous showing of wealth and chose to send his children to school rather than toil away on the farm. It is because of the decision of my rational and logical grandparents that I am educated today, have cousins that are lawyers, doctors, and doctorate holders. This unthinking clinging to a tradition that is irrelevant to the lives of most Nigeria would be baffling if not for the massive ignorance of the Nigerian people at large irrespective of ethnicity. It doesn't matter if our leaders are educated if the masses are not likely empowered to keep them in check. I do not believe in anything but strings, quarks, and atoms. Religion is the bane of Africa, I would say that it is a source of hope, but the perpetual fatalism of most Africans makes this argument moot: A majority of Africans when confronted with horrific evil will abdicate any right to redress that wrong themselves by leaving it up to God. We pray to God and Gods for our salvation when we have the power to manumit ourselves from the enslaving blights of ignorance, poverty, poor leadership, and so on. Respect those only who've earned it. oda oba oba oda

+ 1

very solid points
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by Oxone(m): 4:40am On Jun 01, 2009
CRAP!!! UTTER CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

we are in the 21st century for heaven sakes

what has palm fruit got to do with irresponsible leaders who are the cause of our problems in the first place

at this rate, they'll start sacrificing virgins to appease the gods undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

*are we moving backwards or what?*
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by okokomeji: 5:10am On Jun 01, 2009
@grafikdon. I feel you chairman.
I get my friends’ stories to share too,
My friend he was sick and didn’t want to go through procedure of operation. He went to churches and herbalists’ shrine just to see deliverance. From one miracle church to another, one would tell him is one evil spirit that God is more power than that evil spirit, they would collect money to buy fruits for sacrifice. After many churches with fasting and heavy prayers and no solution. He stepped to herbalists, he traveled from one town to another no solution. Major of the herbalists demand big chicken Cocks to kill for sacrifice which were given to them. Some even claim to talk with evil spirit and know the caused of your problem like he said. Then collect his money and bear false prophesies. He after two years living in the bondage and 95 thousand naira WAS blown away along the process. He then decided to seek operation as the last resort, 30 minutes after operation he felt good for the rest of his life.
Another friend of mine, he said he wanted to travel out and you know when you come from poor background and no helper, you will be like you don’t know how to do it. He had made all the travelling arrange but you know to get the Visa is the main thing. He said only one is free introduced him to celestial woman, he said that is whom YAHOO boys use to pray for them to get money from Maga. Then, my friend went there and the woman said yes she had seen it through vision that my friend would travel; but he needs to make an oath and if he does not fulfill his promise he would face the wrath of God. Then, my friend asked her what does she want him to make oath on, she said 10 percent of what ever he’s making in abroad. He said he told the woman he would get back to her.
I think my friend is soft-minded when he was narrating to one of his friends, there he told him to forget about church that it’s only Juju man or baba lawo can make it work quick through magic. He said when they got to Baba Lawo, he made so little incantations and said he seen him suffering long time and coming to his shrine had solved all his problems. But he demands that if my friend succeded in getting his Visa he must always appease gods yearly and he asked the Herbalist what can I use to appease the gods he said what ever the gods want he might be cow or anything and if my friend fails to remember gods he would face the wrath of gods. He said he told the herbalist that he would come back again.
He now put aside the fear and went to embassy, with all his fake documents they never check any documents from him. They just asked simple quick about what he wanted to do in future and would he come back home. He said never use up to 2 minutes they asked him to come back for his Visa.
He said all the talks that herbalist talked about, he would cast spell on consular they would issue his Visa before she or he would regain its consciousness is complete lie. He said there is barrier between interviewees and interviewers.
He just thanked God that he didn’t fall victims for the trick of anybody and that would have caged him in an ever lasting bondage. Because either of the pastor or herbalist would have claimed the glory. And if you don’t fulfill the oath as they say they would easily do something to hurt you. They can do anything to save people but they have what it takes to hurt.
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:18am On Jun 01, 2009
Let Nigeria please move towards a secular society.
Re: Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba by kosovo(m): 5:22am On Jun 01, 2009
i have said before if you dont like it, Go to the Oba's Palace if you will come back ALIVE.

see how they are talking anyhow, when  their Ancestors were paying homage to the oba, could they talk? i know majority of you ranting pigs are from lag, if you were intellegenct you know that the oba once controlled that part of the country, (even benin republic)  but would they know? after blocking and selling the bodies to lecturers?
now they have seen civilization, they are insulting an elderly man, lack of home training, it is only in these part of the world that people can be so ignorant.

you think the Oba is like those hungry Oba in lag, that have turned into political thugs, if it was Queen Elizabeth II that said that, they would see  nothing wrong with it.
pathetic ranting pigs!

what a waste!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race / Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research / Fanfare As Akanu Ohafia Holds 2021 Ekpe, New Yam Festivals (pix, VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.