Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home (1513 Views)

Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... / What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) / GUYS: What Is The First Thing U Do When Expecting A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home by ziego(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Its funny how this may sound so funny but yet so true, that feeling you get when a chick your have been crushing on, finally agrees to pay you a visit..lolss omo na #Godwin you go dey sing ….

checkout 10 things guys do when they are expecting a girl at home:

1. They sweep the room tidy prior to her arrival if the room has not been swept for days

2. They tell their friends not to spend too much time with them when she arrives

3. They try to change their boxers and underwear even wen it is not really dirty

4. They make provision for condoms in case of necessity, hoping if miracle might happen

5. They go to the petrol station to buy petrol in case Nepa messes up

6. They keep looking at their watches every second

7. They spend more minutes brushing their teeth than the normal time

8. They spray so much amount of perfume, though it might not really scent well

9. They make an estimation of how much they are going 2 spend

10. They are so expectant that they keep hoping their phones rings

Ooyah lets have fun in here on a super Thursday morning so Feel free 2 add yours…lols

Enjoy the rest of your day

3 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home by zico530(m): 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ik
Re: 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Which country are u that it's still Thursday on ur side? shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home by AfribaryChika(f): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Funny
Re: 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home by Hayorstimmy: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
U nailed it... Esp no9, it happens mostly wen I was a broke nigg in school. But dt spirit of fornication would nt just let go. U plan hw u would spend jst 2h on her, and in case she by any means tell yhu shez okay(u would feel so happy frm d depth of ur heart).

I can't forget d day I formed to d extent of buying with ma last penny a 5hundred naira worth of food fr a girl wen I dnt hv food in d hostel to eat and it was late at night, she asked If I won't mind eating thou buh I told her I ate diff types of food in ma hostel. Chaii hungry wey catch me dt day no be moi moi... I no ft sleep well, I tried all I could to get garri frm ma neighboure but to all in vain... That day was a great day for me, all bcoz of p**sy. I dn retire for d game o, even thou I now live in plenty.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home by DICE234(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
lol so true... u made me reminiscing about one day like dat...

meanwhile

i believe that all women are pretty without makeup, but with the right makeup they can be pretty powerful. are you a makeup artist? can you apply the right makeup for all occassions? why not click on my signature to register your services? Sabiboy... someone somewhere needs your services

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home by firstking01(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
ziego:
Its funny how this may sound so funny but yet so true, that feeling you get when a chick your have been crushing on, finally agrees to pay you a visit..lolss omo na #Godwin you go dey sing ….

1. They sweep the room tidy prior to her arrival if the room has not been swept for days

2. They tell their friends not to spend too much time with them when she arrives

3. They try to change their boxers and underwear even wen it is not really dirty

4. They make provision for condoms in case of necessity, hoping if miracle might happen

Ooyah lets have fun in here on a super Thursday morning so Feel free 2 add yours…lols

u stole dis from d recycled binsad.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
ziego:

Lol...Niggas be like "hell yeah, on point" grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hilarious .... BT wait ooo, op are you guilty of dese acts?. wink. tongue
Re: 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home by MzPecs(f): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Copy and paste OP undecided
Re: 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home by ziego(m): 6:09am On Dec 05, 2015
firstking01:
u stole dis from d recycled binsad.

Where is the bin
LoL
Re: 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home by firstking01(m): 6:14am On Dec 05, 2015
ziego:

Where is the bin LoL
it's smbody else's work...i knw d original writer
Re: 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home by ziego(m): 6:18am On Dec 05, 2015
firstking01:
it's smbody else's work...i knw d original writer

U wan call 911 for me?

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home by firstking01(m): 6:28am On Dec 05, 2015
ziego:

U wan call 911 for me?
yes, u stole, u knw its an offencesad
Re: 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home by Akposkool(m): 7:27am On Dec 05, 2015
They arrange indomie in case she says she's hungry and wants to go home.
They arrange with the local kiosk owner to bring the drink at their signal
Some arrange blues music even though they only listen to raggae. To put her in the mood i guess.
Some fake being sick so she can actually come closer.
They remove all furniture from the room even plastic chairs so when she comes her only option will be the bed.
Crazy things guys do huh

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home by ziego(m): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2015
firstking01:
yes, u stole, u knw its an offencesad

Okay

Call 0809999999999991111111111111
Re: 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2015
Akposkool:
They arrange indomie in case she says she's hungry and wants to go home.
They arrange with the local kiosk owner to bring the drink at their signal
Some arrange blues music even though they only listen to raggae. To put her in the mood i guess.
Some fake being sick so she can actually come closer.
They remove all furniture from the room even plastic chairs so when she comes her only option will be the bed.
Crazy things guys do huh
lolzzz
Re: 10 Hilarious Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Expecting A Girl At Home by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2015
Confession time cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Does Any One Understand What My Girlfriend's Dad Is Up To ? / What Are Your Allergies? / My Gf Pour Saliva On My Mouth And I Poured Back To Her's While Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.