Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (70590 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2009
dayokanu:

Ask Nateevs who thinks Ballack doesnt matter in the Chelsea set up.

The Black Nazi is here again. I tell you Ballack is an important part of Chelsea but not like you make it. Ballack still isn't as important as Drogba, Lamaprd, Essien and Terry.

Also I do not believe that Ballack alone would have gone on to score 3 goals to win the match. The sluggishness would have infected him as well.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2009
debosky:

Liverpool is next and no Cech? Hilario better start saying his prayers. grin grin grin

Reina better start answering his own prayers . . . . The next time we file out, it'll be ruthless. Especially when we know we have to be.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2009
nateevs:

Reina better start answering his own prayers . . . . The next time we file out, it'll be ruthless. Especially when we know we have to be.

Chelsea will be 3rd on the table by next week.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

applaude yourself for making yet another dumb post, man utd are having lucky spells at the moment and you are
on here pre-ejaculating 
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2009
jalether:

applaude yourself for making yet another dumb post, man utd are having lucky spells at the moment and you are
on here preejaculating

Learn how to spell before directing your posts to me.
U bloated simpleton!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2009
dayokanu:

Ask Nateevs who thinks Ballack doesnt matter in the Chelsea set up.

The absence of Ballack in munich must also be the sole reason for the poor start to your season hey undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Learn how to spell before directing your posts to me.
U bloated simpleton!!!!

come and teach me "the art of spelling" prof suara tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Oh! Please. . How can you tell Liverpool will beat us?
You think we will fall like a pack of cards becos Wigan beat us. . ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2009
nateevs:

Oh! Please. . How can you tell Liverpool will beat us?
You think we will fall like a pack of cards becos Wigan beat us. . ?

The ability to get back on track after a defeat is what makes United better than their peers in the EPL.
Other clubs don't have that X-factor to pick themselves up after suffering a gruesome defeat.
As if that ain't enough, you will have Cech and Ashley Cole missing.
Who's gonna be in goal? Hilario?? Get outta here!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

The ability to get back on track after a defeat is what makes United better than their peers in the EPL.
Other clubs don't have that X-factor to pick themselves up after suffering a gruesome defeat.
As if that ain't enough, you will have Cech and Ashley Cole missing.
Who's gonna be in goal? Hilario?? Get outta here!!!!

what the mess are you talkin about?
who lost two consecutive games to Liverpool and Fulham just last season?
Villa almost completed the hatrick if not for Macheda's brilliance
Liverpool have a mountain to climb coming to the Bridge for a draw.
QUOTE THAT!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2009
mykali:

QUOTE THAT!!!!

Absolutely. . . Tell him. . UTD this, UTD that. .

Who has said that Ashley is out for next week. . . . ?
And what suddenly makes it a potential defeat if Ashley doesn't play. . . . because they have Ronaldo? or Finidi George?. . .
Oh please I am so scared of Benayoun!

What Zhirkov come in and make the position his. .
Pool and Chelsea give one another mutual respect - not talking like a buncha know-nots. . because we lost to Wigan.

Absolute bullshit. . !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2009
nateevs:

Absolutely. . . Tell him. . UTD this, UTD that. . 

3 EPL titles on a spin is the reason why i gloat about Man Utd.
Until another club achieves it, y'all are shower of self-service.

When Ronaldo left in June, i was where when y'all were creaming one another that the title is def'ly going to SB.
Which other excuse are y'all going to spew should Chelsea fail to win the title this term?

mykali:

QUOTE THAT!!!!

I will take losing 4 consecutive games and winning a TITLE than the shower of shit at the Bridge?
Don't u guys have any shame? 3 good seasons without a TITLE and you are yet to show any seriousness that you would win this.
When Mourinho ran away with 2 titles on a spin in 2005 and 2006. . . . .United rose to the challenge and led the table from Sep- May.
SAF did not allow Jose Mourinho at any time to tie him on points throughout the season.

Chelsea will not take ALL the 3 points next week. . . . . .Any takers?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Borat1: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2009
Can someone pls tell this dude to stop cumming all over this thread
We are tied on points and you are top of the league courtesy of a single goal and you cant stop wanking.
We play 'pool who have lost 2 and conceded 10 goals and because we'll lose cech and probably cole, i should start shitting my pants?
We may not take maximum pts from them because they are strong at the moment, but that doesnt change a thing. We are chelsea not hull city. I suggest you take your useless stats and wipe your conceited ass.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

3 EPL titles on a spin is the reason why i gloat about Man Utd.
Until another club achieves it, y'all are shower of self-service.

When Ronaldo left in June, i was where when y'all were creaming one another that the title is def'ly going to SB.
Which other excuse are y'all going to spew should Chelsea fail to win the title this term?

I will take losing 4 consecutive games and winning a TITLE than the shower of shit at the Bridge?
Don't u guys have any shame? 3 good seasons without a TITLE and you are yet to show any seriousness that you would win this.
When Mourinho ran away with 2 titles on a spin in 2005 and 2006. . . . .United rose to the challenge and led the table from Sep- May.
SAF did not allow Jose Mourinho at any time to tie him on points throughout the season.

Chelsea will not take ALL the 3 points next week. . . . . .Any takers?

This an absolute load of bollocks. . .

What other seriousness do want from the bridge to win the title this season. Win 7 out of 7?
You don't need to oppose with your eyes closed. . . We've answered every questions asked of us so far this season and we still yet to show any seriousness that we want to win it? What are you on about?

You of all people talk about early days in the prem and you are here spewing dust after 7 matches. .
It's only early days when Utd is coming from behind. . It's not when they are on top even though there are 29 matches to go. . .

Injuries and suspensions are still going to get the better of every one . . . Those only that have depth will stand out.
I can't begin to give you instances or permutation of events that could truncate your season.

We lost a match and you lost a match . . so far we've both been blazing . . . nothing much to read from it.

So now we won't pick up 3 points against pool. . . . I thought it was becoming to become general belief that we were losing . .  
You have never seen me take a bet on Liverpool and I am not about to do it. . .

Come Sunday 7pm we will know. . . That's all I will say.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2009
Lemme reply the sensible fellow and ignore the mysophile. . . .

nateevs:

This an absolute load of bollocks. . .

Don't bust a gut. grin

What other seriousness do want from the bridge to win the title this season. Win 7 out of 7?
You don't need to oppose with your eyes closed. . . We've answered every questions asked of us so far this season and we still yet to show any seriousness that we want to win it? What are you on about?

What questions? How many of the BIG 4 clubs have you played?
The only club yet to answer questions is Man Utd. . . .They have beaten 3 teams who managed to sit on top of the table this season.
Arsenal, Man City and Tottenham were dispatched with panache. Chelsea are yet to play any quality side bar Tottenham.
So zip up your pants.

You of all people talk about early days in the prem and you are here spewing dust after 7 matches. .
It's only early days when Utd is coming from behind. . It's not when they are on top even though there are 29 matches to go. . .

Only Man Utd have shown they can come from the 19th position and win the league title.
That credential is not open to mere pretenders like Chelsea that continue to look lost since Jose's departure.
What is to say this is not another Scolari ver 2.0? grin grin grin

Injuries and suspensions are still going to get the better of every one . . . Those only that have depth will stand out.
I can't begin to give you instances or permutation of events that could truncate your season.

Please give me the permutation of events.
Before now, it was RONALDO. . . . . . .Ronaldo left 3 months ago and United still got to the top.
What other excuse are you gonna put out? VDS has not kicked a ball this season and we keep marching on.
Cech gets a match suspension and Chelsea's title hope is shaking already. . . . .Stop talking about depth, your team does not have it.

We lost a match and you lost a match . . so far we've both been blazing . . . nothing much to read from it.

Nope. . . . . . . .We lost a match and we have bounced back with 7 victories on the trot.
Chelsea have lost a match and we still dunno how they would react to the loss. Different situations, amigo.
History tells us Chelsea have a reluctance to bounce back after a defeat. Prove me wrong!!!!

So now we won't pick up 3 points against pool. . . . I thought it was becoming to become general belief that we were losing . .  
You have never seen me take a bet on Liverpool and I am not about to do it. . .

Come Sunday 7pm we will know. . . That's all I will say.

With Cech and Ashley Cole out, Torres will destroy what is left of Chelsea's title aspirations.
Hilario versus Torres? It's like comparing a lighter to a furnace. cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Borat1: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2009
Thank you. We lost. POOF!
Our title hopes are gone wit the wind! grin
Get off the thread you gormless pariah. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tkb417(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2009
somebody said we lost 2 consecutive games
and almost lost to Villa

i laff in chinese

we won the league abeg
save the plot for another day

~Borat~:

Thank you. We lost. POOF!
Our title hopes are gone wit the wind
! grin
Get off the thread you gormless pariah. . .

now ure talking!!! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tkb417(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2009
If we are gonna loose points we sure aint gonna drop 3 points against Burnley

This is what one of your gorimapas on this thread posted just last week

grin grin grin grin
Wigan/Burnley
whats the difference?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tkb417(m): 8:08am On Sep 28, 2009
Wigan have played manscum and the gunners with disastrous results. I dont expect any different against chelsea. It looks like a 3 to 4 goals thrashing to me even though its away.
This came from Borat grin grin
3-4 goals indeed
hahahaha
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2009
Its Apoel next.

Your Predo guys.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tkb417(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2009
my mony on you guys
you must win or ill personally kill Ancellotti grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 8:54am On Sep 28, 2009
hahaha! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tocdee(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2009
It's not the end of the world for Chelsea though I agree with Sauron that they are yet to be really tested. Face it, needing 'extra' 'extra' time to beat the likes of Hull and Stoke (beaten 6-1 and 4-0 respectively by Liverpool) isn't very flattering.

Also pray Cashley is fit to marshal your left flank because the Glen Johnson-Kuyt partnership is just as deadly as the Gerrard-Torres alliance.

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2009
I expect us to beat APOEL with our fringe players.

The only game that bothers me a lil is our game with Pool.
Cech's absence ain't the problem,
Just that Pool have always being a nuisance.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tubabie(f): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2009
That Liverpool game will be more than a lil' nuisance . . . . . . . with Cech out and Cashley doubtful, Liverpool may have a better chance of routing you guys.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by lalaboi(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2009
Our defence is DEF weakened by the absence of cech. . . .Liv's defence is also shit nowadays!. . .And its at the bridge. . . .Money on Chelsea to win!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2009
Cech ain't Cech of before.
Anyhow, the best Pool will get at our fortress is a draw.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by lalaboi(m): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2009
BlueDiva:

Anyhow, the best Pool will get at our fortress is a draw.

Cut out the unnecessary mistakes. . .He still make them vital saves!

Maybe hilario win have his luck magic on lik he did vs Barca then! lol
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 10:23am On Sep 28, 2009
Yes Cech still make vital saves but Moi thinks he needs to sit a match out. He ain't the Cech we used to know.
And when will he stop using that headgear? It ain't helping him at all.

Hilario? hmmmm! I don't even know what to say. Maybe it's about time we give Turnbull a chance?  wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tkb417(m): 10:26am On Sep 28, 2009
FBS:

Yes Cech still make vital saves but Moi thinks he needs to sit a match out. He ain't the Cech we used to know.
And when will he stop using that headgear? It ain't helping him at all.

Hilario? hmmmm! I don't even know what to say. Maybe it's about time we give Turnbull a chancewink
not when i have my money on Chelsea
no chance in hell for him
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2009
^^^ You too dey fear grin. Have faith my guy!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tocdee(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2009
lalaboi:

Our defence is DEF weakened by the absence of cech. . . .Liv's defence is also shit nowadays!. . .And its at the bridge. . . .Money on Chelsea to win!

It's definitely going to be a cracking game but the UCL fixture's in Liverpool's favour; they play on Tuesday at nearby Florence, Italy while Chelsea will travel to far Greece on Wednesday. Thus giving the Reds more prep time. Don't forget that Chelsea haven't beaten Liverpool at the bridge in their last 4 attempts I think).

BlueDiva:

Doesn't make Hilario any better, does it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.