Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (70204 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tkb417(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2009
FBS:

^^^ You too dey fear grin. Have faith my guy!
ok nau
mo ti gbo grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2009
tkb417:

ok nau
mo ti gbo grin
how much you bet sef? 20 naira? hahahah LOL! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tkb417(m): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2009
FBS:

how much you bet sef? 20 naira? hahahah LOL! grin
100 naira grin grin grin
wetin concern u sef
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2009
tkb417:

100 naira grin grin grin
wetin concern u sef
haba, no be you dey worry about your money. Ki lo kan mi cheesy? As long as Chelsea wins. . .It's all good. cool grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by BinghiNya(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2009
Chelsea will lose to pool. SB is now Liverpool's fortress. Chelsea,s bad spell has started mark my words. AV lurking around the corner. I don't pity Chelsea, Champs wannabe.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2009
BinghiNya:

Chelsea will lose to pool. SB is now Liverpool's fortress. Chelsea,s bad spell has started mark my words. AV lurking around the corner. I don't pity Chelsea, Champs wannabe.
In your dreams. You will eat your words.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2009
@FBS

what really went wrong that day ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2009
I'm still smarting from the loss to Wigan.
I just hope we've learnt a lesson.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2009
dyabman:

@FBS

what really went wrong that day ?
@dyabman, to be sincere no one can honestly explain. It was as if, they all had a party the night before the match.
According to Uncle Carlo, he said they prepared well and even he could not understand what went wrong.
Personally, I'd like to take see it as a one-off scenario.

The match againt Apoel and L'pools will provide answers but I do also hope that there are no voices of discontent in the dressing room.  wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ all Chelseans,

Has anyone been watching the awful performances Mancienne has been putting in for Wolves?

That guy is a disaster waiting to happen.

He has gone from grace to grass.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ibime:

@ all Chelseans,

Has anyone been watching the awful performances Mancienne has been putting in for Wolves?

I thought i was the only one.

Mancienne's performance for Wolves has been aweful to say the least.
I keep asking myself why the Manager still has him on his starting line-up?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2009
Liverpool gives me the chills.
I fear them more than i fear United.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2009
tkb417:

This is what one of your gorimapas on this thread posted just last week

grin grin grin grin
Wigan/Burnley
whats the difference?

Wigan are regulars and also have a better team tongue

FBS:

Yes Cech still make vital saves but Moi thinks he needs to sit a match out. He ain't the Cech we used to know.
And when will he stop using that headgear? It ain't helping him at all.

Hilario? hmmmm! I don't even know what to say. Maybe it's about time we give Turnbull a chance?  wink

You be correct guy, His decision making (esp with set pieces) post injury has gotta be one of the worst in the prem if not the world
sometimes I feel like sending the dude a big bottle of "calm yo ass down champagne" cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2009
BlueDiva:

Liverpool gives me the chills.
I fear them more than i fear United.

Aint nothing special abt liverpool I beg to differ, it's simple Essien takes out Gerrard(has done it b4 succesfully)
Terry/Carva takes care of Torres and move the ball more quickly with intent and creativity and we win the match smiley
Damn, I need to apply for a coaching badge cheesy

Ibime:

@ all Chelseans,

I'm sure the dude will come good, perhaps he has almost two years to gain vital experience and develop as a player
b4 coming bk to the bridge, so no shakes cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tocdee(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2009
jalether:

Aint nothing special abt liverpool I beg to differ, it's simple Essien takes out Gerrard(has done it b4 succesfully)
Terry/Carva takes care of Torres and move the ball more quickly with intent and creativity and we win the match smiley

So Chelsea's aim will be to neutralize two Liverpool players? grin grin grin
Gerrard never plays too well against Chelsea but other players always do. Torres WILL always score against Chelsea and don't forget Kuyt and Yossi.

I'm not saying Liverpool will win but I feel they have a good chance of doing so.

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2009
tocdee:

So Chelsea's aim will be to neutralize two Liverpool players? grin grin grin
Gerrard never plays too well against Chelsea but other players always do. Torres WILL always score against Chelsea and don't forget Kuyt and Yossi.

I'm not saying Liverpool will win but I feel they have a good chance of doing so.

Glenn Johnson looks gay as Bleep in that pic mehn shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2009
Chelski fans are so amusing - y'all were so sure you were going to disgrace Wigan and you lost woefully.

Not holding brief for the scumtwats, but when they went a man down, they still beat Spurs comprehensively. You on the other hand fell like a pack of cards.

No one is saying Liverpool will simply walk all over you but you must be off your rocker if you don't realise the big gaping hole you have without Cech and Cole. You don't replace quality like that with the wave of the hand.

Torres is blazing hot right now and will definitely give y'all a torrid time.

Someone is saying there's nothing special about Liverpool? What was special about them last season when they broke your home unbeaten record? What was special about Wigan when they thrashed you last week?

What does being special have to do with anything?

It's going to be a great game though - with the way things are going at the moment, draws are very hard to come by so one of the rivals is likely going to drop 3 points again. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
debosky:

Not holding brief for the scumtwats, but when they went a man down, they still beat Spurs comprehensively. You on the other hand fell like a pack of cards.

Please don't compare Man Utd with those buncha OAPs. . . . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2009
debosky:

Chelski fans are so amusing - y'all were so sure you were going to disgrace Wigan and you lost woefully.

No one is saying Liverpool will simply walk all over you but you must be off your rocker if you don't realise the big gaping hole you have without Cech and Cole. You don't replace quality like that with the wave of the hand.

Torres is blazing hot right now and will definitely give y'all a torrid time.

Someone is saying there's nothing special about Liverpool? What was special about them last season when they broke your home unbeaten record? What was special about Wigan when they thrashed you last week?

What does being special have to do with anything?

It's going to be a great game though - with the way things are going at the moment, draws are very hard to come by so one of the rivals is likely going to drop 3 points again. cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked OMG, what gives a bloody gayner the right to have an opinion abt chelsea, until you win a trophy for a
change then you can come on here and express your retarded opinion, so let that marinade into your thick skull tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2009
jalether:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked OMG, what gives a bloody gayner the right to have an opinion abt chelsea, until you win a trophy for a
change then you can come on here and express your retarded opinion, so let that marinade into your thick skull tongue

When you win a quarter of the league titles we've won in 50 years then get back to me. People who started watching footie in 05 are making noise.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by chamotex(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2009
debosky:

When you win a quarter of the league titles we've won in 50 years then get back to me. People who started watching footie in 05 are making noise.

OUCH!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2009
debosky:

haha, he dey pain the guy, you have been trophyless for over four years, when are you gonna break that awful record tongue
BTW I started watching football in 2009, sept to be precise cheesy, bloody swine flu,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2009
You're talking about 4 years? How many 4's can you get out of 50 years without a league title? That's your assignment for the night.

Mumu. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by lalaboi(m): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2009
Everyone goes. . .Manutd won spurs with a man down. . . .

Erm. . . Did they conceed a penalty in the process?? If they did and spurs Equalised. . . .Would UTD woulda win that game?. . . .Offcourse not!. . .Momentum woulda been to spurs(motivated from equalising an having 1 man advantage) . . . .Manutd wouldnt have won it. . .let alone a draw!

Chelsea did well to comeback to 1 - 1, . .done by the penalty and sending off! . . . Very different from the united situation. . .

So abeg. . .make we hear word!!. . . . . .Its gona Arsenal's turn soon! And that day. . . .DEBO and the rest will not rest! lol
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2009
lalaboi:

Everyone goes. . .Manutd won spurs with a man down. . . .

Erm. . . Did they conceed a penalty in the process?? If they did and spurs Equalised. . . .Would UTD woulda win that game?. . . .Offcourse not!. . .Momentum woulda been to spurs(motivated from equalising an having 1 man advantage) . . . .Manutd wouldnt have won it. . .let alone a draw!

Chelsea did well to comeback to 1 - 1,  . .done by the penalty and sending off! . . . Very different from the united situation. . .

So abeg. . .make we hear word!!. . . . . .Its gona Arsenal's turn soon! And that day. . . .DEBO and the rest will not rest! lol

You did well?? Are you kidding me? If not for Kirkland's stupid mistake you didn't even deserve that goal in the first place!

Did well to come back indeed. It's sad to hear a 'mighty' Chelski giving such excuses for defeat. Just a few hours before the game, y'all were dreaming of a new record - even the deluded commentators thought the same thing.

One thing lost you this game and one thing only - complacency and thinking you had won before the game started. End of!!

Now you can hear word.  grin

PS - If you help jalether with his homework I will know. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by ritchboy(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2009
debosky

why are you wasting time with a chelsea fan?

united, liverpool, and arsenal have all won three league titles in a row and chelsea have won three league titles in their entire history. how sad!

surely a team that have spent half their existence in divison 2,3, & 4 cant be mentioned in the same breath as arsenal.  cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by lalaboi(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2009
Yes. . . .We wer complacent. . . Every team is at one point!!. . .Its the same thing that lost u the UNBEATEN(filled with draws) . . .cos they tot they wer invincible? In a league? despite loosing in cups and european competitions!

Was manutd complacent when they lost to burnley? . . .or unlucky? . . .
Whatever it was. . . . It happens once in a blue moon!. . . tongue

Records will be broken! . . . Its just a matter of time.  . .Soon . . . .

No doubt chelsea's done better than Arsenal in the past 4yrs. . . .refering to the past wont help you in this arguement!! Tell me. . .if you was sportsman. . . . 4yrs without a trophy looks good on your CV? . . Just like saying. . . . Nigeria is the greatest team in africa and Egypt and cameroun have won the Nations cup more than them. . . .how does that work DEBO?

leave the past for the forefathers!. . This is the present!! Chelsea is doing better than Arsenal! Nothing can change THAT! tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by khanye(m): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2009
Hello Rugby team grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by duduspace(m): 1:30am On Sep 29, 2009
The Administration threatened Reds must be feeling quite optimistic going up against this "Money miss road" club after their bubble was rudely burst by the "Bumbling Bramble" led Wigan. Chei, even the rich also cry. It is as clear as day that there will be much weeping at the bridge this season.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2009
Ass-nal fans do make me laugh. Talking about history? Keeping holding on to it o se ti gbo. By neglecting your today, your future is gently slipping by the wayside and it doesn't look beautiful.  grin
Chelsea on the other hand are growing stronger and we have trophies to show for it.
If in the next 50 years we continue to win trophies and I assume that arsenal will win nada during that time. What will you say then? Bunch of useless ass-anal lofas.

Yes we lost against Wigan and honestly there are no excuses. A bad game is a bad game. End of story.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 7:14am On Sep 29, 2009
duduspace:

The Administration threatened Reds must be feeling quite optimistic going up against this "Money miss road" club after their bubble was rudely burst by the "Bumbling Bramble" led Wigan. Chei, even the rich also cry. It is as clear as day that there will be much weeping at the bridge this season.
Whichever club you support, I sincerely wish you same.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tocdee(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2009
duduspace:

The more I read your comments, the less I think of your reasoning skills, and I'm serious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.