Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (70589 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2009
Who are all these guys. . . ?
I'd rather not have posts than post all this garbage.

Even Debosky has an opinion. . .
When he makes comparison sometimes, he makes Dayo sound like Albert Einstein. . .

It's unbelievable what crap you utter sometimes.

You were beaten disgracefully only two weeks ago with 11 men.
Utd had a man sent off and you couldn't even beat them and you have the guts to spew jabs on this place. . . talking about past glory . .

Who cares.

When you have a team that can challenge for any title . . any title at all . . You can come here and discuss.
Until then, crawl back into your trophy-less hole

Imagine sef!
I dey vex.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2009
Big Sam buoyed by Di Santo

Sam Allardyce is confident Franco Di Santo will be 'great' for Blackburn Rovers, but expects the striker to return to Chelsea in January.

Di Santo is on a half-season loan at Ewood Park and has so far made three appearances since linking up with Rovers.

He impressed during Saturday's 2-1 win over Aston Villa and Allardyce has been pleased with the young Argentinian's contribution to date.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5592735,00.html
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2009
nateevs:

Who are all these guys. . . ?
I'd rather not have posts than post all this garbage.

Even Debosky has an opinion. . . When he makes comparison sometimes, he makes Dayo sound like Albert Einstein. . .

It's unbelievable what crap you utter sometimes. You were beaten disgracefully only two weeks ago with 11 men.
Utd had a man sent off and you couldn't even beat them and you have the guts to spew jabs on this place. . . talking
about past glory . .Who cares.
When you have a team that can challenge for any title . . any title at all . . You can come here and discuss. Until then,
crawl back into your trophy-less hole Imagine sef! I dey vex.

ROFLMAO, when I hear the word trailer trash, the only thing that comes to my mind is Arsenal, A club living on past glory
who remembers Nothingham Forrest these days despite their past heroics in europe and EPL,
I would rather go from grass to grace than from grace to grass the latter fits the mould of Arsenal
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2009
FBS:

Big Sam buoyed by Di Santo

Sam Allardyce is confident Franco Di Santo will be 'great' for Blackburn Rovers, but expects the striker to return to Chelsea in January.

Di Santo is on a half-season loan at Ewood Park and has so far made three appearances since linking up with Rovers.

He impressed during Saturday's 2-1 win over Aston Villa and Allardyce has been pleased with the young Argentinian's contribution to date.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5592735,00.html

he should come and replace drogba in january jo! , manciene's game has depreciated, how bout sturride ? wats wrong with him,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by duduspace(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2009
tocdee:

The more I read your comments, the less I think of your reasoning skills, and I'm serious.

edit that to read the less you think at all. Pele ma binu, giving you headaches am I? All gooners are brainy and I ain't stereotyping but I can't say the same about people who waste money and end up getting banned from conducting transfers in the process.  tongue tongue tongue

What a laff, the Chavs are so thick, they can't even get tranfers right.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2009
duduspace:

edit that to read the less you think at all. Pele ma binu, giving you headaches am I? [b]All gooners are brainy [/b]and I ain't stereotyping but I can't say the same about people who waste money and end up getting banned from conducting transfers in the process.  tongue tongue tongue

What a laff, the Chavs are so thick, they can't even get tranfers right.

At bolded part, Delusions of Grandeur. . . . ., I laugh in emirates cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mukina2: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2009
jalether:

At bolded part, seun seriously needs to introduce an E-slap for every dumb post like this

and your post makes sense right? cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2009
mukina2:

and your post makes sense right? cheesy

Brainless gooner's how market cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2009
Everyone's opinion is valid,
Except Assanal fans.

If my club went four seasons without even the ordinary comm. shield,
I for don commit suicide since. Losers.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by MrCrackles(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2009
BlueDiva:

Oh really?
You must be inside your thong then . . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mukina2: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2009
jalether:

Brainless gooner's how market cheesy
clap for yourself .
next!

BlueDiva:

Except Assanal fans.

hehehehehehehehehehe

when chelsea went trohpyless for 2345678 years why u nor commit suicide? cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2009
Pompey and Spurs have a better 5yr performance than gaynners.
Forget what you won in the past, now is what matters.

Let's hope the jinx will be broken this season or else. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mukina2: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
abeg go sleep cheesy

cheksli.------------------> shyte club with no history grin cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2009
Gayyners have taken 4th place as some form of trophy.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by chic2pimp(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2009
jalether:

At bolded part, Delusions of Grandeur. . . . ., I laugh in emirates cheesy
I no blame dem jare. Nah their team wey never win anything for donkey years cause am.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mukina2: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2009
even the hermaphrodite sef wan talk cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by chic2pimp(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2009
Go and face your useless team. Bloody gayner.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mukina2: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2009
I like the fact that you never shy away from your sexuality tongue grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by chic2pimp(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2009
We all know you fantatise about shagging hermas cheesy. I definitely won't burst ya bubble  grin.

What you do behind close doors is none of my business wink cool.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2009
BlueDiva:

Pompey and Spurs have a better 5yr performance than gaynners.
Forget what you won in the past, now is what matters.

Let's hope the jinx will be broken this season or else. . .

Gayners have to wait atleast 10 years for that to happen. Where are the players to win them trophies, Diaby cheesy, silvester
I laff in Ijebu-Ode,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
dayokanu:

Gayyners have taken 4th place as some form of trophy.

You can't blame them tho , they say when you are deprived of chicken/turkey for too long, kpomo becomes a luxury item grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by ritchboy(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
chelsea fans are a funny bunch  cheesy

imagine a team that needed blood money to end a 50 YEAR league drought as recently as 2005 talking about being trophyless? how amusing!
how long is it going to take chelsea to win the league again, another half century? maybe a halved millenniumgrin

in a few years, when man city also win a few trophies, i guess we'll have some "man city fans" spewing bollocks in similar mold.

what a disgrace!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by kaypumpin2(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2009
BlueDiva:

Except Assanal fans.

If my club went four seasons[b] without even the ordinary comm. shield[/b],

But you can only get to win the ordinary comm. shield IF you win either of EPL or FA cup.
So how sensible is this logic of yours of ending trophyless streak by winning ordinary shield? undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2009
kay_pumpin:

But you can only get to win the ordinary comm. shield IF you win either of EPL or FA cup.
So how sensible is this logic of yours of ending trophyless streak by winning ordinary shield? undecided

Technically, are you saying Bluediva is a retard?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by kaypumpin2(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Technically, are you saying Bluediva is a retard?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just illogical.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by duduspace(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2009
ritchboy:

chelsea fans are a funny bunch  cheesy

imagine a team that needed blood money to end a 50 YEAR league drought as recently as 2005 talking about being trophyless? how amusing!
how long is it going to take chelsea to win the league again, another half century? maybe a halved millennium?  grin

Na real blood money, that is the only viable explanation for money miss road spending like that. The 2 premier league titles they won was compensation for the amounts they remitted to HRM coffers that na why dem no fit do anything for europe.
Now that the Abrahamoney guy don wise up go dey negotiate with the Blatter and Platini axis to stop indiscriminate spending, premier league title don dry up be that and Chelsea are back to their humble beginnings i.e being massacred at places like Wigan. Water must to always find im level.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Borat1: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2009
Isnt it obvious the only retard here is sharon
And by the way y'all should shut up already about past trophies. What lameness. Nottingham forest and leeds can boast better football achievements than some premiership teams, that doesnt mean they are not digging dirt in the lower lower. Maybe arsenal is waiting for 50 years and 'blood money' to reassure their title credibility grin
When next you gunners and scumtwats lose a match, i suggest you just go and look at your trophy cabinet and jack off. . .happy now? Idiots
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by sley4life(m): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2009
chelsea will win their match with at least a 2 goal magin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by duduspace(m): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2009
~Borat~:

Isnt it obvious the only retard here is sharon
And by the way y'all should shut up already about past trophies. What lameness. Nottingham forest and leeds can boast better football achievements than some premiership teams, that doesnt mean they are not digging dirt in the lower lower. Maybe arsenal is waiting for 50 years and 'blood money' to reassure their title credibility grin
When next you gunners and scumtwats lose a match, i suggest you just go and look at your trophy cabinet and jack off. . .happy now? Idiots

We don't need such money, we always do our things the right way. Usmanov come take the money beg us but we refuse am. We are not interested in dubious awoof money like trophy starved Chelsea fans.

By the way, you'd better get used to jacking off cos there is no trophy in your immediate future.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by ritchboy(m): 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2009
And by the way y'all should shut up already about past trophies.

no one is talking about past trophies, on the contrary, we are talking about the lack of. . .

Technically, are you saying Bluediva is a retard??

research shows the average chelsea fan is barely as smart as an intoxicated maggot  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2009
nateevs:

Even Debosky has an opinion. . .
When he makes comparison sometimes, he makes Dayo sound like Albert Einstein. . .

It's unbelievable what crap you utter sometimes.

You were beaten disgracefully only two weeks ago with 11 men.
Utd had a man sent off and you couldn't even beat them and you have the guts to spew jabs on this place. . . talking about past glory . .

Man Utd was a much better side no doubt about it. . . so unless you are claiming Wigan is a better side with a world player of the year in their ranks, your comparison is not only idiotic, it's pitiful.

Arsenal beaten by reigning CL champions being compared to Chelski losing woefully to Wigan? Wonders will never cease. cheesy

Who cares.

When you have a team that can challenge for any title . . any title at all . . You can come here and discuss.
Until then, crawl back into your trophy-less hole

Imagine sef!
I dey vex.

Again, I give you the same assignment as I gave lether boy - when your team wins a quarter of the titles we've won in the next 50 years come and talk. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2009
duduspace:

We don't need such money, we always do our things the right way. Usmanov come take the money beg us but we refuse am. We are not interested in dubious awoof money like trophy starved Chelsea fans.

By the way, you'd better get used to jacking off cos there is no trophy in your immediate future.

This guy . . . .
Can you tell me why you think there are no trophies in the immediate future. . .

I hate lame reasoning. . . You don't post for the love of it. . There's no need to post if it's all garbage

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.