Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up (45910 Views)

Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State / Policewoman Spotted Preaching In A Bus In Lagos Today: (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by plaetton: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2015
Tufanja:

As a scientist, knowing the backside of the studies, I can fairly say it is naive to look at studies this way... I need another thread to prove you the corruption within science, the faulty methodologies, the manipulations of statistics and datasets, the lack of fundamental quality, the dubious role of publishers and funders, etc. Generally, it makes it difficult to judge a study on its own merits and see how valid the evidence is, simply because you won't have access to all sources, only to the published part of it.

Anyway, I appreciate your contributions.

I appreciate yours too.
Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by free37: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by Joagbaje(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
makzeze:
Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up Or They Call The Police

A Nigerian man took to a London bus and starting constituting a nuisance of himself there preaching. In the UK, he would most likely be disturbing the peace and could be arrested. The preacher kept insisting that the passengers hear him out ‘because I am preaching the word of life.’

An annoyed female passenger who was obviously frustrated with the preacher’s refusal to get off the bus yelled at him, ‘Idiot!’ He further shocked passengers with his refusal to get off the bus and just stayed on disturbing the peace. It became so embarrasing that the driver stopped the bus and told the passengers he wasn’t moving the vehicle till the preacher gets off.

Another visibly angry passenger even yelled at the preacher threatening to call the police. She was even backed by another man who insisted the preacher must get off the bus or get arrested.

‘Well, it’s up to you,’ the preacher replied.

http://amebobook.com/nigerian-man-starts-preaching-in-london-bus-and-is-told-to-shut-up-or-they-call-the-police/

That's a good rugged preacher . I like him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by JoshMedia: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2017
tenderlaw:
He is a fake preacher. How do I know this? Because the bible says if they reject your message, dust off your sandals and move on. Insisting on preaching is a sure sign that he sent himself. 4ker should have been arrested.
The same Bible said Judge not
Do you know if there are some people there who would like to hear him?
He's still there because of someone!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by Omooba77: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2017
JoshMedia:

The same Bible said Judge not
Do you know if there are some people there who would like to hear him?
He's still there because of someone!

Pls no mind them; I have seen people preaching on London streets; playing guitars.
Jesus is the Universal language and the only Saviour.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by brocab: 12:51am On Dec 23, 2017
{Luke 9:1-27} See the problem is, Jesus trained His disciples, to go out unto every nation and preach the gospel.
One would think the man preaching the gospel on the bus, wouldn't fear everybody, but with all the advertising the news caste around the world about terrorism, people feared him, and I am sure everyone that preaches outside the square are treated the same , not because they preach the gospel, its because people these days are told by the authorities religion causes terrorism.
One time people could rely on the Church for protection 'these day's when we hear of insolent's such as these, the Church go's into a silent attack! I remember the day's the Church would stand up against television companies over swearing on Tv programs, the Church would stand up-against music against God!
This man was told to shut up "In London its a different story-every thing bad that happens in London, they call it a terror attack-in my country Muslim men mowing down 7 plus people in a built up area in cars, they blame it on drugs, or a mental state of mind.
The secret society is lying to the world, and no-one takes any notice, but when a man preaches on a bus, everyone panics and the world around them is coming to an end..
Is anybody watching the news lately, Churches have opened up doors of survival 'Churches are led by Government authorities, tax free systems are pushing the Churches down further to be worldly, not spiritual?
In some countries many Churches are already underground, like most believers who are told to shut up, the Word of God is slowly but surely disappearing from the Hearts of many.
It's the few that stand up for Him" and I myself have had the experiences told by "Christians" to shhhhh, shut up, not because they disbelieve, it's because of the nations have continualed to broadcast lies against religion, and the world fears after it's own kind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos / What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye / TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.