Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up (45915 Views)

Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State / Policewoman Spotted Preaching In A Bus In Lagos Today: (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by menesheh(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2015
twosquare:
I've read most comments on this thread and most are still missing the point. It's still the spirit of Anti-Christ that is spread all over Europe that is infecting most Nigerians now subtly....A Briton who was once told to accept Jesus replied, "can he pay rent?"

How is the spirit responsible for anti Christ looks like?
Who created the spirit?

Your wild great great greattttttt... Myriad of them grandfathers don't know or heard anything about Jesus, they survived and lived their life happily till just less than a century that a great foreign power came alone with its god and jesus myth to colonize, rule and subjugate you, your culture, your god concepts and overturned all your indigenious lifestyles, then cultivated their indigenious own via the use of force.

Not even that they presented theirs with evidence and prove, but they compelled you to start believing those things with faith, faith being reason people give to start believing things when they have no evidence, valid reasons and justifications for such. It is only a person with low judgment that will start believing things on faith. Faith is gullibility.

You're here shouting spirit of Anti-Christ, well i will not blame you cus, you're still ignorant of that and also a product of indoctrination.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by omojeesu(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2015
menesheh:

I hope you will be happy if a Muslim or a Hindu started preaching and disturbing your peace in the name of preaching, hope you will like it?

I will be too glad to engage him in good discussion!
Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by omojeesu(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2015
The West has gone round the bend with God and Jesus!
Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by plaetton: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2015
East2West:

And I guess u have personal wkanta wit religion dts why u call it stupid, stone aged and strive among d third world. Think u might need to check well. Documented fact of religious and highly fanatical countries and individuals whose economy are bigger and better than d so called non religious.
Bad economy is not a function of religion or beliefs, its based on good leadership couple wit good decision and determination. Wealth and poverty cut across all levels of life and nations irrespective of religion tribe tongues or color.

Lol.
Pls kindly present your so-called documented facts.

Let me educate you. You can pay me back when your school fees have been refunded to you.

There have been tonnes of studies that correlate religiosity of a society with lack of progress and poverty, low standard of life, corruption, human rights abuses, scientific underachievement, and lack of social harmony.

And, People whose worldviews are not firmly grounded on the laws of mathematics and scientific rationalism should never be in positions where they can MAKE DECISIONS that affect others, especially a population.
undecided

This is the problem of Africa's underachievement and BASKET CASE status.

We allow idio.ts and moro.ns whose worldviews are grounded on toxic Stone-age myths to MAKE DECISIONS that affect populations of millions.

So, bottom line is :
If you're unfortunate to be born in a society where idio.ts with stone-age worldviews , who know the bible and Koran inside out, but can't understand simple economics or simple scientific facts, make decisions that affect your life, then you would most likely to end up as an economic refugee.

Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2015
Very nice. UK is not Nigeria where noise making is normal. I'm happy they chucked him off the bus.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by twosquare(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2015
menesheh:

Who created the spirit?

Your wild great great greattttttt... Myriad of them grandfathers don't know or heard anything about Jesus, they survived and lived their life happily till just less than a century that a great foreign power came alone with its god and jesus myth to colonize, rule and subjugate you, your culture, your god concepts and overturned all your indigenious lifestyles, then cultivated their indigenious own via the use of force.

Not even that they presented theirs with evidence and prove, but they compelled you to start believing those things with faith, faith being reason people give to start believing things when they have no evidence, valid reasons and justifications for such. It is only a person with low judgment that will start believing things on faith. Faith is gullibility.

You're here shouting spirit of Anti-Christ, well i will not blame you cus, you're still ignorant of that and also a product of indoctrination.
In days to come, we shall see who the ignoramus is...no need for arguments.
Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by Omooba77: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.

Let me educate you. You can pay me back when your school fees have been refunded to you.

There have been tonnes of studies that correlate religiosity of a society with lack of progress and poverty, low standard of life, corruption, human rights abuses, scientific underachievement, and lack of social harmony.

And, People whose worldviews are not firmly grounded on the laws mathematics and scientific rationalism should never be in positions where they can MAKE DECISIONS that affect others, especially a population.

We allow idio.ts and moro.ns whose worldviews are grounded on toxic Stone-age myths to MAKE DECISIONS that affect populations of millions.

So, bottom line is :
If you're unfortunate to be born in a society where idio.ts with stone-age worldviews , who the bible and Koran inside out, but can't understand simple economics or simple scientific facts, make decisions that affect your life, then you would most likely to end up as an economic refugee.

Simple.

I beg to diagree sir,go and study those who were behind industrialization of Europe and America
Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by omojeesu(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2015
menesheh:

Who created the spirit?

WISDOM IS JUSTIFIED OF HER CHILDREN.
THE WEST DID NOT INVENT CHRISTIANITY.
YOU HAVE CHOSEN NOT TO BELIEVE.
MAY YOU REVERSE THAT DECISION BEFORE THE END OF ALL MEN COMES ON YOU AS IT WILL COME ON ME!
Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by ajademola2000(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2015
AFRICA RISE UP

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2015
Konjour:
You can't force people to believe in God or listen to his words or to read the bible. It's foolish to also presume that anyone who's not interested in listening to your unwanted/unsolicited sermon is of the devil and should be baptized with 'Holy Ghost fire'...lest you metamorphose into Christendom's version of a watered-down Boko Haram member (which exists in so many forms already).

Nigeria is a pretty lawless place where 'anything goes', and since we're already ultra-religious, and super-conservative as a people, anyone can try to (often successfully) hypnotise our senses as soon as he/she can claim to be of God.

Regarding the topic, it was apparent that the preacher was disturbing people in the bus. I can't even listen to my on-ear headphones in a Metro bus or a coach in the London Underground/Overground at its full volume, not because I wouldn't love to blast the drivers off but because its expected that you maintain a level of decorum in some particular public spaces (which is statutory). The preacher was even adamant towards stopping his disturbance and seems to have continued defiantly. The man probably thought he was doing the other commuters a favor. He ought to have been bundled off the bus and be handed over to the police.

The average British knows there is no god.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2015
Omooba77:

Dont judge sir,he may not be doing the right way,but everyone must hear about Jesus.When America,a land who so much trusted in God discarded him,prophecies in the Bible is coming to pass.Any way sir,Jesus loves you and let me invite you to Holy Ghost congress at Redemption camp,December 7-12.God bless greatly

I am 100% sure you cannot prove there is a god.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by omojeesu(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.

And, People whose worldviews are not firmly grounded on the laws of mathematics and scientific rationalism should never be in positions where they can MAKE DECISIONS that affect others, especially a population.
undecided

So, bottom line is :
If you're unfortunate to be born in a society where idio.ts with stone-age worldviews , who know the bible and Koran inside out, but can't understand simple economics or simple scientific facts, make decisions that affect your life, then you would most likely to end up as an economic refugee.

Simple.

PLEASE FORGET ABOUT GOD AND JESUS.
TELL ME ABOUT SATAN.
DOES HE EXIST?
IF HE DOES, WHAT DOES HE WANT?
WHAT DOES HE DO?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by ajademola2000(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2015
menesheh:

Who created the spirit?

You on point but not so many can think that way they are too scared of going to hell fire. My only religion is doing good, Bleep indoctrination

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by plaetton: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2015
East2West:

Having hundreds of such doesn't justifyd premises of ur assumption on d man. He didn't err by trying to preach, he only erred not stopping when asked to. And its best we set our verdict and opinion on dt not on other events.

He erred in trying to preach in a public forum in a multicultural and multi-religious society.

Diversity of culture, divesity of beliefs, and social harmony are concept that most Africans of the Abrahamic stone-age faiths fail to appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by omojeesu(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2015
1feness:

I am 100% sure you cannot prove there is a god.
Can you tell me about Satan? When you do I will prove God to you.
Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by omojeesu(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2015
plaetton:

He erred in trying to preach in a public forum in a multicultural and multi-religious society.

Diversity of culture, divesity of beliefs, and social harmony are concept that most Africans of the Abrahamic stone-age faiths fail to appreciate.

Time and eternity will tell!
Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by cap28: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2015
plaetton:
Funny thing is that the same slowpoke would have lied to his teeth to get UK visa, lied to his teeth to claim refugee status, lied to his teeth to get immigration and other government documents or IDs , and may probably lie to his teeth to be on the dole.

Then he hops on a bus and starts preaching , making no connections between his own moral shortcomings and the crap he thinks he is preaching. undecided

I just wonder how someone from a certified FAILED STATE can run and lie his way to a Better , Working Society, then starts telling the people , on whose benevolence he depends, that they should adopt his primitive worldview , , .same primitive worldview that renders him an economic refugee. undecided

I always amazes me when I see third world economic refugees( particularly Nigerians) , hawking Stone-age myths to the modern citizens of their benefactor nations.

Religion is Stuuuuupid.

I agree with everything you have said apart from the part where you refer to England as a benefactor nation. England is a parasitic nation that made and still generates its wealth by STEALING from weaker nations, it became rich through the transatlantic slave trade and today it remains rich by milking its former colonial nations using debt slavery, unfair trading terms, privatisation etc . it also finances military coups in these same nations in order to ensure that its handpicked puppets continue to implement economic policies which benefit them and not the people in those countries. Its track record all over the world is one of genocide, mass theft, hatred and violence. Its missionaries brought religion to Africans in order to keep us dumb and docile and that is why you have people like this st.upid brainwashed preacher talking c.rap on a London bus. the majority of English people are not even religious and worship four things in life se.x, money, alcohol and hard drugs.
If that guy had been talking about any of those things on the bus I bet you he would have been given a much friendlier reception. That dumb ass preacher should put down the bible and pick up some history books and learn about the people he is preaching to.

ps: A benefactor is someone who gives help or support to someone who is in need. England has done nothing for Africans except steal from them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2015
omojeesu:

Can you tell me about Satan?
When you do I will prove God to you.

What is Satan? Seems u know these fairy entities. I cannot talk about something that doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by menesheh(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2015
omojeesu:

WISDOM IS JUSTIFIED OF HER CHILDREN.
THE WEST DID NOT INVENT CHRISTIANITY.
YOU HAVE CHOSEN NOT TO BELIEVE.
MAY YOU REVERSE THAT DECISION BEFORE THE END OF ALL MEN COMES ON YOU AS IT WILL COME ON ME!

You need to research more on the origin of christainity because I've seen that you are pretty naive about things you decided to take on faith.

Sorry, i can't start teaching you your faith.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by plaetton: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2015
cap28:

I agree with everything you have said apart from the part where you refer to England as a benefactor nation. England is a parasitic nation that made and still generates its wealth by STEALING from weaker nations, it became rich through the transatlantic slave trade and today it remains rich by milking its former colonial nations using debt slavery, unfair trading terms, privatisation etc . it also finances military coups in these same nations in order to ensure that its handpicked puppets continue to implement economic policies which benefit them and not the people in those countries. Its track record all over the world is one of genocide, mass theft, hatred and violence. Its missionaries brought religion to Africans in order to keep us dumb and docile and that is why you have people like this st.upid brainwashed preacher talking c.rap on a London bus. the majority of English people are not even religious and worship three things in life se.x, money, alcohol and hard drugs.
If that guy had been talking about any of those things on the bus I bet you he would have been given a much friendlier reception. That dumb ass preacher should put down the bible and pick up some history books and learn about the people he is preaching to.

Oh , I agree with you 100%.

By benefactor nation, I mean the societies upon which African economic refugees feed upon for daily sustenance in this era.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by omojeesu(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2015
1feness:

The average British knows there is no god.
No! 'thinks'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by omojeesu(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2015
menesheh:

You need to research more on the origin of christainity because I've seen that you are pretty naive about things you decided to take on faith.

Sorry, i can't start teaching you your faith.

Please teach me. I'm all ears! Believe me!
Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by wiseoneking: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Very very good... If this can happen in nigeria, there wont be fake people selling God's word for money...
i love his boldness. I never tried this Broklyn or even buffalo where i am more conversant. I am encouraged. Right done bro.MY FIVE.
Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by menesheh(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
twosquare:
In days to come, we shall see who the ignoramus is...no need for arguments.

This is a threat rather than presenting your arguments and the reasons why you believe in Roman god.

This Is like a scene where a muslem approached you, instead of presenting his reasons and arguments why you should believe in Allah, he decided to go the lazy man shortcut, telling you same stuff "In days to come, we shall see who the ignoramus is...no need for arguments"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by omojeesu(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
1feness:

What is Satan? Seem know these fairy entities. I cannot talk about something that doesn't exist.

Your not being aware of a thing doesn't mean that the thing doesn't exist.

May Satan reveal himself to you.
If and when he does please run to Jesus.
He's always there for you even when you hate him. He loves you no matter who you are or sins you've done.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by menesheh(m): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
omojeesu:

Please teach me. I'm all ears! Believe me!

Google is your good friend.

This is not the era of "i don't where to read about this" or " i don't have money for books or materials"

Consult YouTube too

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
omojeesu:

Your not being aware of a thing doesn't mean that the thing doesn't exist.

May Satan reveal himself to you.
If and when he does please run to Jesus.
He's always there for you even when you hate him. He loves you no matter who you are or sins you've done.

Jesus and Satan literally did not exist. You seem to read to much of the Jewish books. Sometimes you need to face reality and learn for yourself.

You are only talking based on what you have been programmed with,the bible. Of which you know nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
omojeesu:

No! 'thinks'

Knows. Do you know? Evidence?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by oglalasioux(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
No Nigerian can think and use his ability. It's only to preach and deceive gullible people to come to their church. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
Same thing they did to him they'll also do to any other religious preacher. This is an organised society,you don't do anyhow. share tracts if you must pass a message.
Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by cap28: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
plaetton:

Oh , I agree with you 100%.

By benefactor nation, I mean the societies upon which African economic refugees feed upon for daily sustenance in this era.

Well, the European has deprived the African of a decent standard of living in his own country so the African might as well go and live in Europe or America in order to at least eat some of the wealth that was stolen from his own country.

I hope you know that Europeans also migrate to countries where they can have a better life - the Irish started migrating to the US in large numbers (as early as the 17th century) and other Europeans have also fled poverty for a better life in the US eg Italians, Polish, Hungarians, Jews, Slavic peoples - the list goes on. But when Africans immigrate to white nations it becomes a problem!

I suppose the only difference is that Europeans are welcomed when they migrate to other countries while Africans are not (unless they brought in for slave labour!)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up by omojeesu(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
1feness:

Jesus and Satan literally did not exist. You seem to read to much of the Jewish books. Sometimes you need to face reality and learn for yourself.

You are only talking based on what you have been programmed with,the bible. Of which you know nothing else.

Your comment proves the existence of Satan.

He's having a good time right now!

He's so glad you believe he doesn't exist.

That's where he wants you until it's too late.

May Jesus reveal Himself to you personally whether you ask Him or not. My strong wish and prayer for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos / What A Mathematician Friend Told Pastor Adeboye / TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.