Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers (716 Views)

Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / Topic: I Love My Husband's Friend: Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by emmaola1: 2:01am On May 31, 2009
the Eldest and younga brother.she side yes to the younga fist and the eldest brother is now ask her out.pls help her
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by mntpaul(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2009
Stay away from that skank. Loving two brothers in the same family. Who is next, father? you friend is a sicko.
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by tope5000: 11:09pm On May 31, 2009
emma-ola:

the Eldest and younga brother.she side yes to the younga fist and the eldest brother is now ask her out.pls help her

She is selfish bitch cheesy
Two men all to herself shocked tongue
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by Secretz(f): 11:14pm On May 31, 2009
Berra choice: go for the house cat.

Nonsense. Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 31, 2009
emma-ola:

The eldest brother asking her out doesn't mean she's dating him. Abi I know understand English again?
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by MaiSuya(m): 11:21pm On May 31, 2009
What a b*tch she must be! angry
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by Sauron1: 11:22pm On May 31, 2009
emma-ola:

Are you sure you are not the person responsible?
Stop lying to us about your "friend".

My advice: Shag the 2 of them till their noses bleed.
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by tope5000: 11:25pm On May 31, 2009
stillwater:

The eldest brother asking her out doesn't mean she's dating him. Abi I know understand English again?

Lol . . .well why does she want help if she isnt contemplating on dating the eldest brother too cheesy
Also the poster did say she is in love with both cheesy
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 31, 2009
tope5000:

Lol . . .well why does she want help if she isnt contemplating on dating the eldest brother too cheesy
Also the poster did say she is in love with both cheesy

I think she wants us to feel she's one hot cake like that, everybody wants her cheesy hence the thread. What does she want us to tell her that she doesn't already know? Who hasn't two brothers chased? Abegi!!! cheesy
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by Sauron1: 11:42pm On May 31, 2009
stillwater:

Who hasn't two brothers chased? Abegi!!! cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmm.
No comment. lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by tope5000: 11:46pm On May 31, 2009
stillwater:

I think she wants us to feel she's one hot cake like that, everybody wants her cheesy hence the thread. What does she want us to tell her that she doesn't already know? Who hasn't two brothers chased? Abegi!!! cheesy

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by 190: 12:12am On Jun 01, 2009
does she sleep wit the 2 brothers!
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by nethacker(m): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2009
this world na wa ooo, the babe get ojukokoro i swear.make she dey fk both of them
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:38am On Jun 01, 2009
You still seeking help?
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by nethacker(m): 8:03am On Jun 01, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

You still seeking help?
thonia i lof u grin
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by C2H5OH(f): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2009
smh wth
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:39am On Jun 01, 2009
nethacker:

thonia i lof u grin

Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by biina: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2009
She definitely needs help; professional help.
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by biola44: 9:18am On Jun 01, 2009
ur frnd doesnt need help, i suggest deliverance! grin
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by spikedcylinder: 9:31am On Jun 01, 2009
Does she sleep with both of them?
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by Romeo4real(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2009
Do they both know they are asking the same girl out? If so, they obviously do not respect her, and she does not respect herself either to consider the other brother's request.

To the brothers - desist,or you'll both be wondering who's the daddy later on! - DNA test do not come cheap!
Re: My Friend Need Help: She Is In Love With To Brothers by AmAlone: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2009
emma-ola:

Lies! Lies! Lies!

Na You!! tongue tongue
bulshit them two!

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Guys Culturally Different From African American Guys? / Why Are Nairaland Ladies Against D Men And Supportive Of A Fellow Girl`s Shit / My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.