Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? (41702 Views)

Every Rich Man Is Handsome / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by 1surdman: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Is it possible to be educated and pure undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Diesel1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
As for me myself and I....i cannot even date a poor man grin
u never see d ugly part of d world.... If u marry rich man once he get prob quit.... Money is not luv, u can marry. Rich man that will be punching u everyday... U won't even enjoy d marriage

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
Which law States that the man has to be the one bringing in the money?, yes I can but I can't be poor.
And if he's the one for me, within a few years he'll be as rich as I am, maybe even richer.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Mike008(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:
I think I'll choose the first one...lots of challenges but if u support ur man all the way, he will even more successful than he realize grin

hear lie!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by ify2016: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
depends sha
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by redcliff: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

you cannot date a poor man but you cannot boast of an apartment of your own...nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by firstking01(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
hw many million dey ur bank acctsad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by peggybest(f): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
y not he is handsome gr8 and education dat alone has crown it all cuz surely he will soon get to the top

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by leoweblinkblog(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
hmm let the ladies speak, by their comment u shall know them.
I de read them - No mind all this end time ladies.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Lexusgs430: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
I love poor guys grin

Beta. I have found my lost rib!!! Can I take you on a date to my local buka?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by teewhydope(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
SameMissclassy:
This question is actually sensitive.

Ladies, can you get married to a guy who is good looking, has an education and potential to be successful, but is poor?
Or would you rather go for a guy who is already made?

Foolish questions, u shouldn't have added dat

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by judedwriter(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:
it quite depends on ur definition of the word 'poor'.

if he's hardworking, he will not be poor.

I can't say sha.
#thinking.
poverty has nothing to do with hardwork my dear; many work like horses and still remain poor. Smartly solving problems not hardwork can make you rich grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by politicalpastor: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

Was your father ever rich? Gold digger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by litetias(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
There's no mention of his character and personality. Ain't all these supposed to be taken into consideration when talking about a potential life partner?
No wonder every Saturday is filled with marriage events but there are no happy couples

Download and get airtime for every call u receive even Night call!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hm.myads&referrer=5031755ae9f947218147a335281c8a09

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Every lady who can't make her own living is not ready to marry. So why care about the man being poor or not? #irrelevant

If you wanna cash, go marry ATM machine o.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by judedwriter(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:
it quite depends on ur definition of the word 'poor'.

if he's hardworking, he will not be poor.

I can't say sha.
#thinking.
poverty has nothing to do with hardwork my dear; many work like horses and still remain poor. Smartly solving problems not just hardwork can make you rich grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by firstking01(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
SameMissclassy:

There are actually a lot of hard working, educated people who are still poor.
@poster, shey u see hw ppl are respecting demselves and giving their views on ur thread?, if na u now, u go come dey spew gibberish. Ngwan, remove dat mask wey u wear for face dey clame missclassy nw or....:/...
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by politicalpastor: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
phrenoz:
Which law States that the man has to be the one bringing in the money?, yes I can but I can't be poor.
And if he's the one for me, within a few years he'll be as rich as I am, maybe even richer.

Wise one.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Beta. I have found my lost rib!!! Can I take you on a date to my local buka?
U wnt to orubebe me,i will jega u grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by misspicy(f): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
ladycomfort:
. shocked. Why will a lady date a poor man for in the first instance? I reject poverty
gringringrin only a poverty striken woman
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
tempex88:
No one can be educated and b poor? E might not have enof though

Na educated pple poor pass
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by slap1(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
akwemose:
Tough qweshn....i actually supportd n stood by an educated n hardwrkn dude....wen he made it....he ended up dumpn ma ass for no good reasn...so i wdnt knw what to answer to this question..sometimes u guys are the ones that makes it dfcult for gurls to wonna stay with a struggling dude....iRestmycase
It's a pity. Your own will come.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by tugo(f): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Some of u ladies just make me laf, keep looking 4 a rich and wealthy man, till u attend all ur friends childrens wedding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
Differences between a WOMAN and a GIRL

What a Woman says:
KashyBaby:
I think I'll choose the first one...lots of challenges but if u support ur man all the way, he will even more successful than he realize grin

What a Girl says:
misspicy:

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
If He have great potentials, goals and hardworking ability, then I will consider him.
Everything is not all about money, True Love matters.
Even if it is garri, we will drink it together with love. Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by anigbajumo(m): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lucasbalo:
There are lots of poor educated men in Nigeria. The country thrives on nepotism and corruption. A man is doomed if he's not 'connected'. So many Graduates with Bachelors and Masters degrees are roaming about with no jobs. Read recently where Some PhD holders are applying to be Dangote Truck Drivers. What a shame.

Yes is a shame, BT being a dangote driver dnt make him/ her poor.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by misspicy(f): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
lawanson44:
Differnces between a WOMAN and a GIRL
A Woman says:

A Girl says:
kokanye me tonguetonguetongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by torddy4u(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
SameMissclassy:
This question is actually sensitive.

Ladies, can you get married to a guy who is good looking, has an education and potential to be successful, but is poor?
Or would you rather go for a guy who is already made?

yes u can get married to him, make him rich by unleashing that potential in him.... grow with him.. pray for him.... if u don't hv anything doing kindly find a job n Do. see beyond today... he has d basic requirements.... by the way he should be d one to do this selection but all the same..... all that glitters are not gold....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by jagagbosa(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
I cannot date a GOLD Digger also....

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Jencejyde(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Gotta love the responses from females on nairaland sha... grin.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by baba11(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Adaure4ever:
If He have great potentials, goals and hardworking ability, then I will consider him.
Everything is not all about money, True Love matters.
Even if it is garri, we will drink it together with love. Hahahahaha
Cc:omotayor123omotayor123 cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
charijee:
Let the poor guys come to me, I just have a way of making them rich grin
ARE U SERIOUS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.