Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? (41693 Views)

Every Rich Man Is Handsome / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
charijee:
See cry cry face.....I'm only charitable to poor guys tongue

But am poor na cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by 1miccza: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

I love me an educated man with a vision and with integrity dats all let him b like dangote if e no go school i no want i av my personal reasons

Well an educated person would bring some compatibility and sustenance to the table though no matter how poor
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Cyriloha(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
As for me myself and I....i cannot even date a poor man grin

NO wonder on your photo yiu and your bf dey carry gun lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by FuckTheMod: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
Nigerian girls are so dumb

Gold diggers

Come abroad com see how your mates dey hustle and not waiting for some rich guy to come and solve their predicament.

The most annoying thing is that, most of you have nothing upstairs and nothing to offer, except to spread your legs.

Get a life!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Adaure4ever:
If He have great potentials, goals and hardworking ability, then I will consider him.
Everything is not all about money, True Love matters.
Even if it is garri, we will drink it together with love. Hahahahaha
lmao, u think, love is what u see in movies, without money nting will work, d guy u love will start beating u out of frustration and d love go clear like second day of carnival... babe just don't pray 2 end up with garri boy,,

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by KelvinC1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
2 questions please dear..
1- Is your FATHER rich.?
2- Is your MUM still alive.?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Pray you don't remain single and searching for a very long time.You can only make a choice when rich men come to you,what if they don't come,will you marry them forcefully?If wishes where horses,beggers would ride!I wish you the best.
misspicy:
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by MrBasketball: 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You again
This asslicker again. Any problem?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Abdujapha(m): 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
tempex88:
No one can be educated and b poor? E might not have enof though

I beg to differ.
An educated lazy person is likely to be very very poor.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by aolumaxi(m): 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
In other words, do u prefer a yahoo guy over an average pocket geek? OP, I'm I right?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by tishat(f): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Depends on ones definition of "poor".some people are so poor that all they have is their money... if he is rich mentally, someday it will reflect in his pocket.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by frankilolo: 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=Jolllyjoy post=40709682]An educated man who knows his way can never poor...[/quo.

Pls is this english language?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Lexusgs430: 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
U wnt to orubebe me,i will jega u grin grin

Nice one!!!! Have a lovely week ahead.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Nice one!!!! Have a lovely week ahead.
Wish u da same oye! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by redsun(m): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Abdujapha:

I beg to differ.
An educated lazy person is likely to be very very poor.

Abject poverty is another word stack ignorance. And if you are educated and very poor,it means you are "africanly" educated. Brainwashed education.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by lawlex(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

is your mother rich?.........yes or no angry
so since ur parents aren't rich,y re a looking for a rich dude,mumu babe like u...olodo
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=frankilolo post=40725335][/quote] no, that was french not english
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
Our mentality has been so biased to the extend that we no longer realize that "rich" and "poor" are relative words in the sense that they have a degree;they're not absolute.
Now based on the OPs question,that educated handsome man may be poor at that particular time, based on the fact that he has no job and money to spend at the moment;but it doesn't really make him a poor man because his potentials are not fully exploited.

The same thing is applicable to another educated handsome man who has a job,cars and house.These things doesn't make him rich because being rich is also relative.He might not have the ability to regain those stuffs if he looses them due to circumstances beyond his control and also based on the fact he was only lucky to achieve those stuffs.

A rich man is that man that has the potentials to create and manage wealth that stands the the test of time and also has the ability to keep his wealth or regain them should circumstances make him loose them.

My advice to women is this: don't marry a man because he has something to offer at the moment,marry him because of the creative potentials you see in him. Creative people are very dinamic;they always have a way of improvising and a tendency of always moving on based on the prevailing circumstances.
Also,education is usually overrated in our society.It doesn't guarantee success.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
akwemose:
Tough qweshn....i actually supportd n stood by an educated n hardwrkn dude....wen he made it....he ended up dumpn ma ass for no good reasn...so i wdnt knw what to answer to this question..sometimes u guys are the ones that makes it dfcult for gurls to wonna stay with a struggling dude....iRestmycase

Dear, I feel ur pain. Some guys actually do dat which is very very wrong. I don't blame u for ur decision at all cos u have a very gud reason.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Lexusgs430: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Wish u da same oye! cheesy

Even with my 1st name? Now I am afraid, very very afraid!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Even with my 1st name? Now I am afraid, very very afraid!!!
Hey dont b afraid Deji cheesy d lord is with u!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by jamislaw(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Toks2008:

lol so u cant date me.....oh baby maka why? i tot u berieve in rove..oh u don bleak my hearty..
Lol, u know well.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by greggng: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
For the poor men pls leave women alone focus on bettering ur life. They will definitely come when you ve suceeded
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by noblegrex: 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
SameMissclassy:

There are actually a lot of hard working, educated people who are still poor.
plus handsome and are very poor
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Heesmaheel(m): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
prejulsuc:
Is not easy dating a very poor guy,especially when you are not doing bad financial ly yourself.All his responsibility will somehow fall on you.If he want to do something he will always complained about money.And u cannot see him going thru financial stress and not bail out.It will look as if u re wicked.At d end of the day most guys do take girl for granted,and they won't be serious again to husstle.Infact i have been that kind of relationship before.It was really frustrating.Men should be d head jare.That way d love will be sweet and there will be respect.

I want to ask u a question, is it possible to poor guy to choose not to hustle?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Lexusgs430: 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hey dont b afraid Deji cheesy d lord is with u!

Hmmmm. This is abstract torture!!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Fpersiee(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
How actually?
charijee:
Let the poor guys come to me, I just have a way of making them rich grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by freshyabstel: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
An educated man who knows his way can never be poor...

Hian, did u just say that an educated man that knows his way cant be poor, hmmm. u still have long way to go. now listen, i have seen 1st class accounting graduate with MBA, yet very poor. He has all he needs to succeed humanly, but it is only and only God that gives wealth. if ur time for God to settle u hasnt come, if u like get ph d, u'll be poor.

Moreover, i have also seen uneducated folk who are pretty wealthy and they are doing fine. U'll see them given their children the life of education they never had.

Finally na baba God hand prosperity dey
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by safo99(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
1 Hardwork does not make someone rich... U have to b smart
2 I don't blame girls saying dey want a rich(comfortable) dude for marriage..because me as a man.. I can't marry wen I don't av a steady means of income.. I want to b able to provide d basic amenities for my family..
3 Girls dat cum from a poor background.. U can't expect dem to marry a guy dat has d potential to b rich.. Afta she has struggled wit life.. And she wud still wannt get married still meet a struggling dude.. Dat has d POTENTIAL to b rich.. I don't tink some of dem can take dat chance.. Having a MASTets degree can't guarantee u success in dis our dear country..
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Mzdivacious(f): 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
i cant and i wont.my mum wont even allow it if i bring home a teacher earning 15k monthly.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by gemale(m): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:
I think I'll choose the first one...lots of challenges but if u support ur man all the way, he will even more successful than he realize grin
Sista r u rili sure u meant wt u said? Most women say it bit dnt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day / Valentine's Day: EFCC Goes All Romantic / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.