Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (41681 Views)

Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Realnaijagist: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
As Valentine’s day celebration continues, a man has been captured in a viral video confronting his girlfriend after he caught her at the mall with another man.

The man attracted onlookers to the scene as he shouted at his girlfriend. He also slapped her at some point in the video.

Watch the video below:https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ9_ZQLMRsK/

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by MufasaLion: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
The man shouldn't have slapped her irrespective of whatever! I detest any human that easily go violent.

Well, it ain't my business.

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
Val slap gift grin.

He refused to trip her out. Another man does the needful, he gets angry and slaps her? Hmm...

It is girls who don't have self respect that gets such treatments from a guy

Try am with me. You wouldn't even dare because the way I'll place myself, na yes ma you go dey sound when you see me..

Wetin wan bring crap? angry.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Baawaa(m): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Happy Valentine to them,is part of Valentine celebration

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ocholu come and see something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Duchessree(f): 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Na wa o .
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Sonnobax15(m): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
grin
Heartbreak be like national cake..Las las,e go reach everybody chop remain cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by goshikid: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
The mumu man don spend so much on the girl, na why be say i still the advice men say if you want spend, spend on your sisters and your mama make them bless you than to come dy spend ontop head where no get sense, prenium tears dy look you undecided

The girl sef na one ungrateful idiott

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by marsman: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
MufasaLion:
The man shouldn't have slapped her irrespective of whatever! I detest any human that easily go violent.

Well, it ain't my business.
I detest people who have not been in other peoples shoes but feel like it is their duties to tell them their size...

TBVH to me Betrayal is the greatest sin and if possible should be judged with the death penalty.

His wife,,,,funningly it is this same cheating feminist fools that will be advocating against making free DNA test norms in the country

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by MufasaLion: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
marsman:

I detest people who have not been in other peoples shoes but feel like it is their duties to tell them their size...

TBVH to me Betrayal is the greatest sin and if possible should be judged with the death penalty.

His wife,,,,funningly it is this same cheating feminist fools that will be advocating against making free DNA test norms in the country

Go ahead and start beating people to pulp then, since you're the only one that detest betrayal.

Goodbye!

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by ValCon888: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
What an immature guy to spill out his emotions in public. You've been getting it for free, as a real G, why don't you allow your fellow man to get some?

She's not even your wife.
Bride price you haven't paid.

In a sane society, he will be cooling his
ass in jail for assault.

Until you put a ring on it, she belongs to "everybody and nobody".

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Ocholu: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
BABYharder:
Ocholu come and see something

LoL.. I rescued some ladies today from getting hit.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ocholu:

Nope, you interfered on matter wey no concern you. Which is what a dude did on that video. Guess what? The knight in shinny armour got beaten by both the girl and the boyfriend.

7 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Ocholu: 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
BABYharder:

Nope, you interfered on matter wey no concern you. Which is what a dude did on that video. Guess what? The knight in shinny armour got beaten by both the girl and the boyfriend.

I didn't interfere bros. She was already leaving. I only picked her up. Read to comprehend sometimes.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ocholu:

I didn't interfere bros. She was already leaving. I only picked her up. Read to comprehend sometimes.
And you had to show a middle finger to her bf. Yea, I comprehend so well

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Jmichael1(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Heartbreak be like national cake..Las las,e go reach everybody chop remain cheesy

nah make i no wn even fall inlove...
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Ocholu: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
BABYharder:

And you had to show a middle finger to her bf. Yea, I comprehend so well

Oga o. Don't quote me again.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Talk2nanro(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
all simps deserves whatever treatment they get from women, no pity for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by ImoleNaija: 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
It's a national cake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Mophor: 1:50am On Feb 15, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Theboy21: 2:40am On Feb 15, 2022
Too Dumb, he should have known that she belongs to everybody cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Aguilar(m): 4:30am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

He refused to trip her out. Another man does the needful, he gets angry and slaps her? Hmm...

Try am with me. You wouldn't even dare because the way I'll place myself, na yes ma you go dey sound when you see me..

b**** you can't do sh**.

32 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by TheSourcerer: 5:49am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

hello Mercychen Ma , hope you have a great great daysmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 15, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Realnaijagist: 5:58am On Feb 15, 2022
No man has right to beat any lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 15, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hello Mercychen Ma , hope you have a great great daysmiley

Yep. Hope you did too.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by TheSourcerer: 7:12am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:

Yep. Hope you did too.
most definitely Ma'am make sure you enjoy the most of the day .

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by bigcee(m): 7:17am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nicepoker(m): 7:27am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
Val slap gift grin.

Deep down inside you are seriously look for a husband. The other day you confessed to be an E newspaper continue.

17 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by bigcee(m): 7:34am On Feb 15, 2022
Ocholu:

You didn't rescue anyone. Disagreement is normal in a relationship. You just took advantage of the situation that doesn't concern you. You think it's the first time they're having an argument? Baba, them go still settle and f**k cause na one of those things.

You f**ked up, n*gga you f**ked up.

6 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 15, 2022
What a SIMP angry

The simp must have spent hell of money on that girl. The thing pain the simp no be small.

SIMPS deserves whatever treatment they get, I no dey talk for their matter again.

5 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day by davillian(m): 7:59am On Feb 15, 2022
I would just look at her smile and leave.... wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers / 61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Share Your Friend Zone Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.