Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. (69985 Views)

What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her / If You Haven’t Shared Atleast Two Of These, That Means You Don’t Love Your BF/GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by kuchikau: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
MrLexander:
I would love to use this medium to enlighten our youths..

Love is way beyond these stuffs you listed here, infact this is one of the things leading to breakups,failures in relationships.. the earlier we understand these things the better for us.. sharing or not sharing any of these isnt a criteria for real love..
Matured and responsible folks dont let any of these bother nor disturb them. And yet they sail perfectly in the relationship

Thank you.

Today is my birthday grin

MrLexander

True talk
the more reason am gonna wife my current girl friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Ladies' Backside At Club Rumours Compared (Photo) / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.