Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. (69988 Views)

What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her / If You Haven’t Shared Atleast Two Of These, That Means You Don’t Love Your BF/GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
flokii:

I guess that's life..
you show love to him... he shows it to another
buh dnt shut ur heart to love yet o... cute &deserving guys like me still dey

Rotfl

I did not shut my heart
I believe love exist even though it's rare
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by HopeAlive14(m): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
Na so Samson for Bible SHARE finish with Delilah, he come end up blind o..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by martyns303(m): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
All
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Toeyoursea(m): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by fleps(m): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sorry, none
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
macklef:

I screengrabed your dp. Quite touching. Is d dp as a result of this heartbreaker we talking about? cheesy
Naaah, d heartbreak is past, am over it

I saw d pics, i love d words den i used it
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by ReachHard: 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ah ah... Na recharge card sure pass naw grin
All those other ones, na oyibo people you go ask dat one cheesy
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by legendsilver(m): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
All, I have shared everything and I still want to share more grin
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by egedege1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=MrLexander post=40721585][/quote]Family secret
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
Some things are just not sharable. undecided
At least not just yet.

Especially 4 and 5.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by flokii: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Rotfl

I did not shut my heart
I believe love exist even though it's rare
yeah... I bliv so too
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Geraraheremehn: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrLexander:
I would love to use this medium to enlighten our youths..

Love is way beyond these stuffs you listed here, infact this is one of the things leading to breakups,failures in relationships.. the earlier we understand these things the better for us.. sharing or not sharing any of these isnt a criteria for real love..
Matured and responsible folks dont let any of these bother nor disturb them.

Thank you.

Tomorrow is my birthday grin

MrLexander
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by gurunlocker: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
the first three..... I dey craze?
family secret self.... hell no
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by goshen26: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
They said I should share with u the ffg;
Facebook password
ATM pin
Secrets
Etc
Op I've done wat u said o grin grin

Or I should share it again with her
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Fearcom(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Av gat nothing to hide.

Nice. grin
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
√ A.t.m pin- I don't mind. I share it with friends and family

√Facebook password- my Facebook account is always on and I have got no password on my phone. I can't be bothered

√email password- really?

√worst personal secret(s)- I don't have too. He is going to learn new ones

√ family secret(s)- There's is no family without its own secrets and nothing is new under the sunundecided Inasmuch it is not incest, kini big deal

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by youngguru23(m): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
She don share dis... Me neva share... Abeg my email pword no dy link out, Na my life b dat. Bad guyz no dy share info things like this na.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by macklef(m): 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Naaah, d heartbreak is past, am over it

I saw d pics, i love d words den i used it
Aiit. Dont worry an APC lover will soon come ur way n sweep u off ur feet
Till he walks u to d alter. wink
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by M4gunners: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Love no dey carri mi reach dat side at all. This is what will call total control by girlfriend.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
macklef:
Aiit. Dont worry an APC lover will soon come ur way n sweep u off ur feet Till he walks u to d alter. wink
U r funny
Seems u r an APC member
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by localblood(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrLexander:
I would love to use this medium to enlighten our youths..

Love is way beyond these stuffs you listed here, infact this is one of the things leading to breakups,failures in relationships.. the earlier we understand these things the better for us.. sharing or not sharing any of these isnt a criteria for real love..
Matured and responsible folks dont let any of these bother nor disturb them. And yet they sail perfectly in the relationship

Thank you.

Tomorrow is my birthday grin

MrLexander

Your mind now na sugar oh! As if say you don make any sense
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by zicozenith(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
flokii:

uhhhhh!
lemme guess... he chose another lady over you?

correct guy I follow your way
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by macho44(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√worst personal secret(s)

√ family secret(s).

which two have you shared?

Looking for who to share my house rent with, phone bills, electricity bill e.t.c. OP mizquote are u ready? afterall caring is sharing n sharing is caring.
www.dollarvista.com
www.jobtips247.info
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by laprince(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√ family secret(s).

WHEN YOU SHARE FAMILY SECRETS WITH A LADY IN YOUR LIFE, WHAT DO YOU STAND TO GAIN?

My brother knows my atm pin.
no lady wil know apart from my wife.

If dey do, its probably a very meagre account and I will change the pin afterwards.
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by monlawal(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
We have shared all this like it's normal
mizquote:
√ A.t.m pin

√Facebook password

√email password.

√ family secret(s).

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by MrLexander(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
localblood:

Your mind now na sugar oh! As if say you don make any sense
you sound frustrated with life?

1 Like

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by olamidarsenal(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
end time secrets
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Donpressman(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
cruzita:
undecided robbery secrets
get well soon

1 Like

Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
flokii:

yeah... I bliv so too
It's just a matter of time
Re: You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
macho44:
Looking for who to share my house rent with, phone bills, electricity bill e.t.c. OP mizquote are u ready? afterall caring is sharing n sharing is caring.

LWKMD! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.