Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? (25653 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Onojasteve(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
A lady I met two months ego, fell deeply in love with me, and was very obsess with me, she does crazy things in the name of love, but I don't love her in return. she is not up to my standard, she uneducated, she lies, she form what she is not just to impress me. she dress funny to impress, she has damaged her body just to look fair because I like fair ladies.
I am tired of her harassment, and obsessions because I don't love her. I try to talk sense into her as a friend, but she hardly learn.
Please what do I do, have some one I truly admires for a wife.y our suggestions and advices is highly appreciated.
No insult pls.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
She is not suppose to try that hard too. I mean your English too is beautiful. I am sorry o grin

All these mentions for me, I am honored. I will reply you guys when I get home. Nigerians sha, didn't I say I am sorry grin

The suppose was a mistake alright. It was an honest mistake. Na was o

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Blackhawk01: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dunno what to say, wanted to suggest you talking to her. But, you already did that and it yielded no positive result. Just ignore her.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Sirma1: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Use these two idea; 1. Act like you are now a pastor and preach to her seriously, tell her about Jesus, about her obsessed infatuation and tell her it's a lust and not love. Just be serious about it am sure she will run from you.
2. Suggest you have friend that love her seriously that can take care of her. Tell her you want to arrange her for him. Am sure she will hate you for saying such. Then you go your separate way.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Earthquake1: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Just go your own way.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Afonjastinks1: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2017

Telling her that you don't love her would break her heart, you know women are fragile and sensitive.

Just tell her you already have a girlfriend, if she still insists on being with you, that's a sign that she only wants sex, fucck her for like 7 times and she will move on to the next guy

We know how they roll

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Afonjastinks1: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:
She is not suppose supposed to try that hard too. I mean your English too is beautiful. I am sorry o grin

Rip English

Your written English gave me cancer of the brain

I wouldn't have sex with you even with someone else's penis

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by phameous: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Since uve talked to her and she wont listen, den IGNORE HER!!

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by LordVoldemort(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
You ask her if someone has ever falling in love with her that she can't reciprocate the same way? If her answer is yes you just tell her that's your situation and if her answer is no you tell you don't pray she find her self in such situation that you are at the moment.

Sometimes it's good to be blunt about matters like this. The more you play hide and seek with her the more you her hope that something can come out of it.

Ps: within two months she damaged her body just because of you? Sorry do you look like RMD or are more handsome than di caprio?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by ClassCaptain(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is a situation that requires you to be careful and cautious ..

Dont act weird to her ...

1) Get a friend that you know is close to her..Explain the situation to her .and beg her to speak sense to her friend..

2) set her up with any of your friends that u suspect like her ..

3) Pray concerning the situation

4) Spend more time with your girl around her..if she is not anywhere near, be calling her, telling her u love her

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by zeekeyboy: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
nawa
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by jonnytad(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Collect money frm her nani..... at least she can boast of proving her love to me. Don't judge me, i'm not a sex freak.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by HalbondAdmin: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Minding our business
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Flexherbal(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Follow your heart !
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by tinny898(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
If she can pay me salary I will love her back.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by LMohd(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
wait make I experience am first
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by HolyHero: 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:
She is not suppose to try that hard too. I mean your English too is beautiful. I am sorry o grin
please can you just shut up?
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Mutuwa(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Onojasteve:
A lady I met two months ego, fell deeply in love with me, and was very obsess with me, she does crazy things in the name of love, but I don't love her in return. she is not up to my standard, she uneducated, she lies, she form what she is not just to impress me. she dress funny to impress, she has damaged her body just to look fair because I like fair ladies.
I am tired of her harassment, and obsessions because I don't love her. I try to talk sense into her as a friend, but she hardly learn.
Please what do I do, have some one I truly admires for a wife.y our suggestions and advices is highly appreciated.
No insult pls.
shocked

There is a gulf of difference between love and infatuation.The latter,in most cases becomes first,before gradually graduating to love.

It is difficult for most people to ascertain at this stage.
Keep aside all the efforts she has made to arrest your mind,she might have done or been doing same to others,largely because of her low self esteem judging by what you said about her.

The mind of some women is akin to that of a fish.But there are two kinds of fish.The ones resident in a well and ones who live in the wide wild seas.

Keep telling her off politely and acting it,not just saying alone.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by icon8: 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:

See pot calling kettle black! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by muller101(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Op u so think we can advice u? E be like say u no sabi nairalanders

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by 9jageekz(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sirma1:
Use these two idea; 1. Act like you are now a pastor and preach to her seriously, tell her about Jesus, about her obsessed infatuation and tell her it's a lust and not love. Just be serious about it am sure she will run from you.
2. Suggest you have friend that love her seriously that can take care of her. Tell her you want to arrange her for him. Am sure she will hate you for saying such. Then you go your separate way.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by bodeskii(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Na mami water o.. Run far grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Splinz(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Onojasteve:

Please what do I do.

Ahem! Calm down my dear.

You see, since all the sense you've been talking to her is not yielding result, I think it's high time you go spiritual--bind, rebuke and cast! Even kick am join! cheesy

Mbok, carry your own love on your head and coman be going. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by HolyHero: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

I wouldn't have sex with you even with someone else's penis
oh my God!! bros you are wicked!? ���

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
After you don suck her finish, na now you don realize say you no love her undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by ophatlewis(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
vicfuntop:
U made me check ✅ ur profile sha grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by ClassCaptain(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
ok
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Angelsss(f): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Tell her the truth, don't give her high hopes-1
If you are single, you could try and love her back if she has desirable qualities I humility, kindness, e.t.c-2

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by Onyi2013: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
girls can be funny atimes
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? by yeyeboi(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? / What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.