Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? (6001 Views)

See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Abuja Big Guy Bleeping A Slut In A Club / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

cheesy sweery i love your advices they are always so true....I pray she listens grin

Nd u bliv him??

Ask him ween he advised me:[:[
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by misspicy(f): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
halfrica:

Nd u bliv him??
Ask him ween he advised me:[:[
cutehector.when.did.you advice halfrica angry
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Cutehector(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

cutehector.when.did.you advice halfrica angry
u see, she neva listens....
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Cutehector(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

kikikikiki gringringrin

now am blushing embarassedembarassedembarassed
lol u hate me...so anythn i tell u shouldnt make u blush cheesy
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by misspicy(f): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lol u hate me...so anythn i tell u shouldnt make u blush cheesy
hate?
if only you had played it cool you wouldnt be thinking i hate you besides you know i have no bone of hate in me...maybe misspicy though but not Nancy

well am blushing you said something good abt me after the attack gringringrin
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Cutehector(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

hate?
if only you had played it cool you wouldnt be thinking i hate you besides you know i have no bone of hate in me...maybe misspicy though but not Nancy

well am blushing you said something good abt me after the attack gringringrin
if i had played it cool, i would have kept on lying to you... Its a good thing i told u from the onset... U should thank me for that u knw... Sometimes, the earlier, the better.. I knew dat we were neva gona meet cuz of distance so i neva wanted to stretch it
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Op need serious lashingsad
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by misspicy(f): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
if i had played it cool, i would have kept on lying to you... Its a good thing i told u from the onset... U should thank me for that u knw... Sometimes, the earlier, the better.. I knew dat we were neva gona meet cuz of distance so i neva wanted to stretch it
you know what? you are right because whatever method you use it would have been painful just as much....so we pals now? winkwinkwink
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Cutehector(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

you know what? you are right because whatever method you use it would have been painful just as much....so we pals now? winkwinkwink
yeah yeah, we ghud..
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Cutehector(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Op need serious lashingsad
lol i find it hot wen a girl flogs a guy... cheesy
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
U r stewpid!!someone will do dat to ur unborn daughter!sonofabitch!!

Meeen chill out nah. No need to get angry here
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by misspicy(f): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
and that's one reason I don't want female kids. ..Thanks for the Sunday insults
more reason why all your kids will be female...ode undecided undecided

God saved u that i did not see this post yesterday.....mi ba ti fi e se suya lana
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by misspicy(f): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah yeah, we ghud..
wink
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

God saves u that i did not see this post yesterday.....mi ba ti fi e se suya lana
Fi se suya bawo?. Person say he no wan dey fuçk person again and seek for an advice.. Abi you wan make he continue?. Abeggi.. Imagine, he even told the girl he's a player before they started straffing and she agreed.. What a crack-headed girl..
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lol i find it hot wen a girl flogs a guy... cheesy
hot?pls this is harmattancheesycheesy
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by misspicy(f): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
profojah:

Fi se suya bawo?. Person say he no wan dey fuçk person again and seek for an advice.. Abi you wan make he continue?. Abeggi.. Imagine, he even told the girl he's a player before they straffing and she agreed.. What a crack-headed girl..
he didnt tell her read the story well she heard it from anoda source and didnt want to believe it....you know d way we girls trust our boyfriends no matter the advice anypne gives us.....
I don't have a problem with people breaking up,I have a problem with the way he made her leave her oda boyfriend tho she was not forced o when he knew he had no plans for her apart from sex.....thats the annoying thing there.....na their type other men dey fvck their wives later
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Cutehector(m): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
hot?pls this is harmattancheesycheesy
laugh my ass out. Yeye grin
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
laugh my ass out. Yeye grin
winkwink
ntin like hot dis season except for undercover thingscheesy
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

he didnt tell her read the story well she heard it from anoda source and didnt want to believe it....you know d way we girls trust our boyfriends no matter the advice anypne gives us.....
I don't have a problem with people breaking up,I have a problem with the way he made her leave her oda boyfriend tho she was not forced o when he knew he had no plans for her apart from sex.....thats the annoying thing there.....na their type other men dey fvck their wives later
OK!.. So what's your advice for the guy

*He should continue fuçking OR
*He should put a stop
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Cutehector(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
winkwink

ntin like hot dis season except for undercover thingscheesy
abi... wink wakin up and findin him gvn u head cheesy
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by JrizzyJosh(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

God saved u that i did not see this post yesterday.....mi ba ti fi e se suya lana
chinike jesus! Lol! You can't still do nothing love. ...na you go give birth to 9 girls ijn...like say you nor chop guys money or use them
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
cut off ur dick
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by misspicy(f): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
profojah:

OK!.. So what's your advice for the guy

*He should continue fuçking OR
*He should put a stop
He should go for 50 days prayer and fasting so karma will not hit him.because those.that lives in glass house should not throw.stones........after that he should stop.that unholy relationship and accept jesus christ as his Lord and personal saviour cheesycheesy
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by JrizzyJosh(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

lol! Who wan marry one loosed girls like you girls put for house. ..madam money on agenda. ...I nor go marry! If my mum want grand pikin. .I go just find one sweet fine virgin girl give belle. .case solved
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by misspicy(f): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
lol! Who wan marry one loosed girls like you girls put for house. ..madam money on agenda. ...I nor go marry! If my mum want grand pikin. .I go just find one sweet fine virgin girl give belle. .case solved
Goodluck
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by misspicy(f): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
chinike jesus! Lol! You can't still do nothing love. ...na you go give birth to 9 girls ijn...like say you nor chop guys money or use them
if you born girl child carry cutlass kill them....but you must born girl IjN.....inshort no need for prayers...your chromosomes are filled with girls already all your children go be girls tonguetonguetongue
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by JrizzyJosh(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

if you born girl child carry cutlass kill them....but you must born girl IjN.....inshort no need for prayers...your chromosomes are filled with girls already all your children go be girls tonguetonguetongue
lol! Na you get my dick? Hospital nor dey? Tufiakwa!
Re: Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
profojah:

Fi se suya bawo?. Person say he no wan dey fuçk person again and seek for an advice.. Abi you wan make he continue?. Abeggi.. Imagine, he even told the girl he's a player before they started straffing and she agreed.. What a crack-headed girl..
U will never tell a girl dat u r a player nd she will still stay, no matter how dumb she is

D OP never told her

So stop trying to justify wat he did

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience / I Love You All. / Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.